Author Topic: [GB] TriC 75% - Brevis  (Read 83083 times)

Offline Phinnegan

• I have a new addiction.
Re: [GB] TriC 75% - Brevis
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 16:22:57 »

Offline ambalek

• Pizza tonight/Threat neutralized
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 03 October 2017, 17:38:43 »
Show Image

Nice job :thumb:

How is it so far? I've been enjoying mine a lot.

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 09 October 2017, 16:45:20 »
Any updates? Been a while since the mea culpa where we were promised updates and there have been no updates.

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #203 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 06:47:44 »
Sorry for the stupid question, but do the switches on these mount on the plate or the PCB?

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 12:21:14 »
What's the status of the remaining orders? There are a lot of us still waiting.

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 27 October 2017, 13:26:36 »
What's the status of the remaining orders? There are a lot of us still waiting.
Wondering the same... I thought it was all sorted out, I was excited about it arriving soon.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 01 November 2017, 10:40:01 »
@LunarisDream: I know it's the wrong thread, but there is no specific TriC80 one. anyways, do you have a graphic, or a list of possible bottom-row layouts for the TriC80 with the blockers?

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #207 on: Thu, 02 November 2017, 15:08:36 »
Sorry for the stupid question, but do the switches on these mount on the plate or the PCB?

Anyone?

Offline rioc

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 03 November 2017, 07:25:12 »

Anyone?

plate :)

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #209 on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 02:25:36 »

Anyone?

plate :)

Thanks! About to order some Cherry MX Green switches for this right now.

Offline Nicholost

« Reply #210 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 00:53:21 »
Now with JTK Purple on White and Kailh BOXs.  Pretty pleased so far.

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 07 November 2017, 01:24:02 »
Now with JTK Purple on White and Kailh BOXs.  Pretty pleased so far.

Show Image

Wow that case color is really nice!!  Great looking build.

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 11:33:33 »
Hey Lunarisdream - do you have any updates?

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #213 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 15:00:15 »
Hey Lunarisdream - do you have any updates?
If the updates are anything like my request for a refund two weeks ago, the answer is:

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 10:56:49 »
I think we're due for another youtube mea culpa to string us along for a few more months. Really digging all those pics from the couple of people who actually got their kits!

Offline tobsn

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 15 November 2017, 12:02:48 »
Really digging all those pics from the couple of people who actually got their kits!

You mean the left overs that got sold month after the original GB and arrived within a week? Yeah, that's pretty great...

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 20 November 2017, 09:50:57 »
HEY DUDE GIVE ME MY ****ING MONEY BACK PLEASE..... I asked a long time ago and you've proven to be full of it. No offense intended, but you should take offence. If you **** up, that's fine. If you **** up, then publicly tell everyone what happened and appologize, that's great. If you do all that then promise them to update them...... and ignore ****ing everyone? No, that is ****ty. No LunarisDream, no. Bad.

I'll get in touch with PayPal to see what they can do (and sorry for the sudden outburst, I was pretty calm two minutes ago)

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #217 on: Tue, 21 November 2017, 10:13:32 »
HEY DUDE GIVE ME MY ****ING MONEY BACK PLEASE..... I asked a long time ago and you've proven to be full of it. No offense intended, but you should take offence. If you **** up, that's fine. If you **** up, then publicly tell everyone what happened and appologize, that's great. If you do all that then promise them to update them...... and ignore ****ing everyone? No, that is ****ty. No LunarisDream, no. Bad.

I'll get in touch with PayPal to see what they can do (and sorry for the sudden outburst, I was pretty calm two minutes ago)

This is totally justified.

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 17:54:22 »
Another week has passed with no updates, and a bunch of people are still without the boards they paid for.

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 07:25:44 »
Another week has passed with no updates, and a bunch of people are still without the boards they paid for.

Ikr, my order says "Submitted for Shipping & Packing" for weeks already. I don't mind waiting, that's just how it is with these group buys, but some updates would be nice.

Offline nickaster1

« Reply #220 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 10:32:49 »
Will there be another round?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline FioraCorp

• AKA ABC
    • My insta
« Reply #221 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 10:39:12 »

You're...joking right?

Offline nickaster1

« Reply #222 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 11:02:38 »

You're...joking right?
Yep

Offline tobsn

« Reply #223 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 12:34:37 »
... that's just how it is with these group buys...

no. just no.

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #224 on: Wed, 13 December 2017, 22:49:58 »
Here's the semi-weekly "We got ripped off by LunarisDream" post. We got ripped of by LunarisDream.

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 17:16:48 »
Here's the semi-weekly "We got ripped off by LunarisDream" post. We got ripped of by LunarisDream.

no. just no.

Could you guys elaborate on what makes you so convinced?

What makes this group buy different than for example the EXENT group buy? I entered that around the same time as this one, still haven't got either boards.
Plus, many people already seem to have gotten their deliveries.

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 18 December 2017, 17:28:12 »

no. just no.

Could you guys elaborate on what makes you so convinced?

What makes this group buy different than for example the EXENT group buy? I entered that around the same time as this one, still haven't got either boards.
Plus, many people already seem to have gotten their deliveries.
Well, I've asked for a refund a couple of times and gotten ignored (he said he'd offer refunds). He also said he would provide weekly updates and... Well, nothing lol

Offline tobsn

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 16:50:31 »
Jian Du/LunarisDream,

It's been over 1 year since the original GB started, 7 month since you sent out the first and only batch of some 20 boards from the original GB, 4 month since the last GB email, 3 since your sold and shipped your "left overs" ignoring the original GB purchases, all without replying any of my emails - I request a refund:

Invoice #: TriC75_55
Invoice Date: 04 Apr 2017
Amount: 180,54 USD

Same arrived via e-mail in your mailbox.

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 20:14:31 »
I thought I had already posted this but evidently not, but here is his update sent via email on 12/28:

"Hey all,

An update is long overdue. Sorry for being absent (after saying I wasn't going to do exactly that in the previous update). Personal reasons will just bore you and be a piss poor attempt to garner sympathy so let's move on to how the two buys will be concluded.

If this email has reached you in error, please feel free to ignore and delete it.

ZZ96:

Aluminum parts (case and plate) are complete, packed, and were shipped out and en route to me earlier today. It's coming from the southernmost region of China to the Northeast where I am (Changchun), so it will probably take 5-7 days to reach me. I have attached an image of the parts pre-shipment.
    Acrylic parts (the central diffuser plate, possible triangular side diffusers) had to be pushed up the production pipeline since the place that works on them is also working to fulfill a Chinese group buy for acrylic keycap cases. This should not take long from now to complete.
    PCBs had one issue after another with shipping and were supposed to be shipped out to me this time last month. They were finally shipped out tonight to me and should be here in a few days, earlier than the cases. I purchased a couple extras because some people were asking for extras a while back. A photo of the PCBs prior to shipping to me is also attached.

TriC75:

Due to multiple points of miscommunication, this buy is largely unable to be fulfilled. This is much more on me than TriC so please do not blame them (save for the production delays). I have 7 kits remaining with me that I will inspect and ship out to fulfill what outstanding orders I can, but the remainder will have to be refunded. The 180-day Paypal period has long since passed so verifying the orders and refunds may be a cumbersome process, but I will take care of them.

Other affairs:

Some disputes were opened during my absence (I don't blame anyone for doing so, I'd do the same in your shoes) and went through. If you want your spot back, I'd be happy to accommodate. Requests for refunds will also be honored, but the main issue is that I no longer have enough money in my Paypal account to handle the backlog of said requests in my inbox. Almost all of the GB money were transferred to China to pay for production and shipping, when the time comes. However, this can be resolved via the following methods:
        Selling of unclaimed ZZ96 spots: I have over 10 spots available. If some of them are picked up by others, it would be easy for me to take care of the pending refund requests.
        Selling of some TriC60 gen 3 cases and TriC80 kits that are in-stock and ready to ship from China. I have verified that they are indeed in stock and ready to ship, and will hopefully have a TriC80 kit arrive for inspection in a few days since I don't feel comfortable selling something I've not used before.
        Please understand that refund requests will be honored to the best of my ability, but it will take time for me to gather the funds via the above methods.

I did make a video about this, but it seems to be impossible to upload from China. My VPN cuts off every 10 seconds or so when I attempt to upload to the usual sites (GDrive/YouTube). Uploading to YouTube just shows up as Upload Pending.

I hope to go through the messages in my inbox tomorrow. It's 11:37PM and I only got two hours of sleep the night before and a morning exam earlier today. I neither want nor deserve sympathy for how horribly I've ran these buys, and just want to wrap these up as quickly as possible for all our sakes.

Sincerely,
Jian"

Offline heavyheaded

« Reply #229 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 14:45:21 »
Any updates on the refunds?

Offline clickityClackity

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 15:10:03 »
Any updates on the refunds?
Lol, good one!! Ha! GADEEM!!!

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 15:14:22 »
So that's it then? No board, no refund?

To think this is one of only two group buys I ever did here (and the other one I'm also still waiting on long overdue)... Am I really that unlucky?

Offline rioc

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 16:32:08 »

To think this is one of only two group buys I ever did here (and the other one I'm also still waiting on long overdue)... Am I really that unlucky?

oh boy, that's not good to hear. what's the other one then?

regarding this one, I think it's not looking too good the last few months... has gone real silent.

Offline Venediction

« Reply #233 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 23:49:38 »
My first GB as well.. Not a great start to my first custom board collection  :'(

Offline PoisonHeadcrab

« Reply #234 on: Sun, 12 August 2018, 12:36:55 »

oh boy, that's not good to hear. what's the other one then?

regarding this one, I think it's not looking too good the last few months... has gone real silent.

The EXENT one, which started February of last year... Though I have more hope on that one, even though it feels like I'm literally the last person to receive my board.