Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9753550 times)

Offline techmattr

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5750 on: Tue, 18 December 2018, 12:56:18 »
I haven't been on in a while so I just now filled out the form.

Offline morla

« Reply #5751 on: Tue, 08 January 2019, 09:17:41 »
I filled out the form again because I have no idea what’s going on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5752 on: Mon, 14 January 2019, 12:35:55 »
Not trying to be pushy or anything but was wondering if there were any updates to this? ;D

I don't log onto GH anymore except to check in on this GB  :-X
null

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5753 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 02:49:28 »
Not trying to be pushy or anything but was wondering if there were any updates to this? ;D

Likewise, I think we are still waiting on some F8 keys replacement..

Offline morla

« Reply #5754 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 04:23:08 »

Likewise, I think we are still waiting on some F8 keys replacement..
And still waiting for the whole set too

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #5755 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 18:05:16 »

Same. It's now been more than a month since the last update.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5756 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 17:41:56 »

im kind of in the same boat, havent frequented gh much recently and need to get caught up on DM's

im caught up on my other things as of today so will be back in the saddle shortly

i have all replacement keys now on hand other than f8s which will finally be here shortly , i was up to date on shipping the form apart from the additions that came in after this current break period so ill go over the forms over the next couple days and catch up with pms to find out what needs to be done and get on top of it
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline moda38

« Reply #5757 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 20:21:12 »

im kind of in the same boat, havent frequented gh much recently and need to get caught up on DM's

im caught up on my other things as of today so will be back in the saddle shortly

i have all replacement keys now on hand other than f8s which will finally be here shortly , i was up to date on shipping the form apart from the additions that came in after this current break period so ill go over the forms over the next couple days and catch up with pms to find out what needs to be done and get on top of it

Hey, any updates?
I thought give me the package tracking number will be help if you can.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5758 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 03:48:48 »

Great news--was waiting on the F8 key to get my set shipped. Thanks!

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5759 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 23:58:57 »

Do we need to fill out another form for f8 key? Or just pm you directly? Thanks Bunny

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #5760 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 07:57:16 »

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #5761 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 07:22:56 »

SWEEEET
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline Lbibass

« Reply #5762 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 17:57:00 »
How many sets were sold?

Offline birdi127

« Reply #5763 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 15:53:14 »
I'm trying to check my shipping address to see what is on file (i've moved since placing the order). but I'm having trouble getting my order number since it was on the old ctrlalt.io, i submitted a ticket but have yet to recieve a response on it. Any way to get it updated?

old site is down right now, but you should have your order details in your confirmation email

however for filling out the form, you only need your current address rather as it doesnt ask to confirm your original shipping address

ahh. the confirmation email is years old and I don't have it saved. just trying to see if theres any way for me to get info on it again. whats the link to this new form?

Offline morla

« Reply #5764 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 08:54:02 »
Show Image

Offline chipchop

« Reply #5765 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 18:04:50 »
Any news on this? Do I need to fill forms? I feel like I filled so many forms with the same information every time. I moved three times (and built a house from the ground up) since I ordered and payed for these keys. I believe most people have been patient and polite but this is ridiculous.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5766 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 03:10:48 »
Any news on this? Do I need to fill forms? I feel like I filled so many forms with the same information every time. I moved three times (and built a house from the ground up) since I ordered and payed for these keys. I believe most people have been patient and polite but this is ridiculous.

Bump, last update was waiting on F8 keys..

Offline morla

« Reply #5767 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 08:31:10 »
We’ve been smeckledorfed

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5768 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 11:15:47 »

i have your info up to date as of the 16th of october and you opted to wait until f8 keys arrive, so unless something has changed your end you are all good

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5769 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 11:18:14 »
the following orders are packed

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

this brings me up to date on everyone who has selected they wish to receive keys pre f8 replacements

ill make a form tonight or tomorrow and post it here, that form will be for any missing or damaged keys, as well as if you received your order with an incorrect amount of sets or anything

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #5770 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 11:39:07 »
So for our damaged HF GMK keys (which I've waited for 3 years now)...would it be safe to assume that I should give up waiting for those?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5771 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 12:06:24 »
So for our damaged HF GMK keys (which I've waited for 3 years now)...would it be safe to assume that I should give up waiting for those?

nope i have them on hand right now, and i just posted one post above yours that tonight or tomorrow ill have a form for you to fill out so i can get those out to you

Offline somesang

« Reply #5772 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 15:15:25 »

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

this brings me up to date on everyone who has selected they wish to receive keys pre f8 replacements

ill make a form tonight or tomorrow and post it here, that form will be for any missing or damaged keys, as well as if you received your order with an incorrect amount of sets or anything

Hey bunny, we've PMd awhile before and was expecting to be on this list. Something change?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5773 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 17:54:13 »

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

Hey bunny, we've PMd awhile before and was expecting to be on this list. Something change?

im just heading to bed now, ill go back through my pms tomorrow and catch up with you via pm then, the lsit above was working off the sheet, was planning to then work through my dms and work out any remaining issues etc

Offline roper

« Reply #5774 on: Fri, 15 February 2019, 21:20:54 »

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

im just heading to bed now, ill go back through my pms tomorrow and catch up with you via pm then, the lsit above was working off the sheet, was planning to then work through my dms and work out any remaining issues etc

Link to form?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5775 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 16:00:13 »
https://goo.gl/forms/MQjsBqce8QmZS5eB2

the above is the form for any missing and damaged keys

i have everything on hand ready to ship out with the exception of f7 and f8 which will be available in approx 4 weeks

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5776 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 18:58:29 »

i have everything on hand ready to ship out with the exception of f7 and f8 which will be available in approx 4 weeks

This form is only for Hyperfuse, right? I don't recall off the top of my head if I've filled it out already or not -- if you don't have that info, I can fill it out again, just let me know.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #5777 on: Sun, 24 February 2019, 13:37:07 »

Just filled out the form, my 2 sets were missing multiple keys.

Thank you! 

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5778 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 07:16:40 »
Hi Bunny

I had asked for the 2 full sets I am waiting on to be sent out without the F8s, please let me know if you need any information from me / am I in the list / do I need to do anything?

had a large percentage of people who filled out the form saying they dont want it shipped minus an f8

to make people aware, if you select you are happy to receive a set minus an f8, itll ship immediately, and the f8 will follow

great work bunny

if I'm going to get the F8s eventually I'm happy for my 2 sets to be sent asap, do I need to send a PM with the two order numbers? I previously filled out and sent the form

ill get those packed and out on the next run for you

its my little ones 1st bday on wednesday, so most likely tuesday or thursday but ill post here once done for you

Offline moda38

« Reply #5779 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 20:43:20 »
shipped this morning

sdiearly
Tour90
abjr

shipping tuesday

moda38

this brings me up to date on all yes entries apart from moda38
Hi,I have a little confused now, have you shipped my caps?

yup should be with you soon, if not in the next week or so shoot me a pm and ill sort you out

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

totaly confused now
shipped or not?

Offline somesang

« Reply #5780 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:10:05 »
I think my patience has run out. Refunds aren't an option? We're on year 4 now? I get hiccups and all, but it's safe to say this is beyond ridiculous.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5781 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:29:00 »
shipped this morning

sdiearly
Tour90
abjr

shipping tuesday

moda38

yup should be with you soon, if not in the next week or so shoot me a pm and ill sort you out

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

totaly confused now
shipped or not?

yeah they were dropped off mid last week

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5782 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:29:47 »
Hi Bunny

I had asked for the 2 full sets I am waiting on to be sent out without the F8s, please let me know if you need any information from me / am I in the list / do I need to do anything?

had a large percentage of people who filled out the form saying they dont want it shipped minus an f8

to make people aware, if you select you are happy to receive a set minus an f8, itll ship immediately, and the f8 will follow

great work bunny

if I'm going to get the F8s eventually I'm happy for my 2 sets to be sent asap, do I need to send a PM with the two order numbers? I previously filled out and sent the form

ill get those packed and out on the next run for you

its my little ones 1st bday on wednesday, so most likely tuesday or thursday but ill post here once done for you

ill pack those for you tomorrow with all the missing keys on the sheet so far, and have all that dropped off and up to date on friday

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5783 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:30:07 »

Just filled out the form, my 2 sets were missing multiple keys.

Thank you!

appreciate it thanks sir

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5784 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:33:45 »

This form is only for Hyperfuse, right? I don't recall off the top of my head if I've filled it out already or not -- if you don't have that info, I can fill it out again, just let me know.

correct, if you can again, ill pack everything on that sheet so far tomorrow, and drop it off friday

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5785 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 10:35:09 »
side not to replys, i took tapatalk off my phone ages ago, as it was so unreliable, but as a result i never get pinged about responses anymore, someone kindly let me know there were things to reply to

if you ever need to speak to my directly, email me at bunnylake@ctrlalt.io as ill see and be able to reply much more consistently than on here

Offline HesterDW

« Reply #5786 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 19:32:11 »
Filled out the form, thanks!

Offline moda38

« Reply #5787 on: Sat, 09 March 2019, 05:38:44 »
shipped this morning

sdiearly
Tour90
abjr

shipping tuesday

moda38

tanghus
Morla
Bokolife
willowduck
Petermaii
moda38

totaly confused now
shipped or not?

yeah they were dropped off mid last week

thank you sir
can you give me a tracking number of the package
it will be great helpful

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5788 on: Wed, 20 March 2019, 01:36:16 »
Any updates on the missing keys so I can get a complete set shipped?
Thank you for all your effort but its been too long and I feel hopeless

Offline pirateluffy

« Reply #5789 on: Fri, 22 March 2019, 18:57:54 »
Hi Bunny,

I have dropped you a mail on 8th March (subject: HyperFuse GMK Deluxe x2 (ORDER #####)) regarding my Hyperfuse order but have yet to receive a response. Could you kindly take a look at it? TIA.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5790 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 20:55:01 »
Just checking in to see if the F7 and F8 keys come in yet?
null

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5791 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 07:29:39 »
Hi Bunny, please update the thread, I'm waiting on two sets

question: what is the current status on these two sets?

Offline _GMK_

• not affiliated with GMK
« Reply #5792 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 06:09:14 »
Can you please help me to identify these colors?

Lighter grey is 2M
Darker grey is CC
turquoise TU2
purple DY

216593-0

216595-1

Offline morla

« Reply #5793 on: Tue, 09 April 2019, 16:33:17 »
The sets have been packed for a month, have they shipped?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5794 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 07:59:58 »

some went out and some havent, im in the middle of moving right now, i left that in my signature but seems i didnt do a good job of relaying that, i did keep a bunch of stuff out and to hand, im about to take a run at the missing keys form

if anyone needs me for any questions or to resolve things that need a timely response, email me on bunnylake@ctrlalt.io as im not super active on here at the moment, not ignoring anyone i just dont get alerts or anything, but if you email me i will get back to you right away

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5795 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 05:44:09 »

some went out and some havent, im in the middle of moving right now, i left that in my signature but seems i didnt do a good job of relaying that, i did keep a bunch of stuff out and to hand, im about to take a run at the missing keys form

if anyone needs me for any questions or to resolve things that need a timely response, email me on bunnylake@ctrlalt.io as im not super active on here at the moment, not ignoring anyone i just dont get alerts or anything, but if you email me i will get back to you right away

Hi Bunny thanks for the update, I think you should poke your head in at least once a month as you are seeing this through. I think being open with the group of people who are still waiting around is the best thing to do, and of course replying privately to emails.

I would like an update on my 2 sets specifically, are they complete and ready to go?

Can I have a courier pick up my 2 sets from you? I'll pay for it. We can do a pickup or you can do a dropoff at a FedEx / DHL etc. location.

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5796 on: Fri, 10 May 2019, 03:38:56 »
hey bunny, sent you an email on 29/4. any updates?

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #5797 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 05:23:47 »

You're not being honest Bunny, you clearly would rather ignore people you're indebted to in private than on the forum. I think anyone still waiting on keys should be pasting their emails to Bunny here as well.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5798 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 05:29:28 »

You're not being honest Bunny, you clearly would rather ignore people you're indebted to in private than on the forum. I think anyone still waiting on keys should be pasting their emails to Bunny here as well.

Ive been replying to emails as I get them, if I missed one I’m sorry but have been responding and handling. Issues brought to my attention as they come in, I don’t get in gh much so that is still the best way to contact me but feel free to do here as well, and if you don’t get a reply to an email, im not ignoring anything, I just missed it so if you don’t receive a response in a timely manner, like 24 hours, just send me a nudge

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5799 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 05:32:27 »
Just searched my email for the term hyperfuse, replies to anything I missed , if anyone does email me please put hyperfuse in the title so I can readily find things when needed

Thanks