Author Topic: Photoshop Keycaps  (Read 6864 times)

Offline Shutterbug

Photoshop Keycaps
« on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 17:45:34 »
Does anyone know where I may be able to pick up keycaps with Photoshop shortcuts printed on them?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Photoshop Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 17:54:37 »

Offline Shutterbug

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 19:17:27 »
Could look into getting a set printed at WASD, but I don't know all the logistics of that.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 19:19:04 »
http://www.amazon.com/4Keyboard-Adobe_Photoshop-photoshop-keyboard-stickers/dp/B0010YQ6WQ

You aren't going to find anything like you linked that fits a mechanical keyboard, but you could always go with some stickers.

Offline Shutterbug

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 20:21:11 »
Could look into getting a set printed at WASD, but I don't know all the logistics of that.
I was thinking of that but I suppose I need to find something I can send them to use as a kind of template.
http://www.amazon.com/4Keyboard-Adobe_Photoshop-photoshop-keyboard-stickers/dp/B0010YQ6WQ

You aren't going to find anything like you linked that fits a mechanical keyboard, but you could always go with some stickers.
I'm afraid you're probably right. I've started looking for stickers but haven't found any that I like yet.