Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173132 times)

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
Re: KeyForge
« Reply #4200 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 13:11:20 »
Odd, my Lilac only got a few minutes of light before I put it back in it's bag and left it in my storage all this time. Opened it up today and it still changed color. Email sent! Thanks for the awesome support.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4201 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 22:33:48 »
Caught the update this morning. No invoice. So.... Come on April =) Here in no time. Glad to see you're alive and doing well Sneaky! Hope all continues going well and smooth, like a babies bottom. XD
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline Clydae

« Reply #4202 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 08:32:32 »
My Lilac Milk looks like it wants to glow in the dark now. I guess I should send an email. Thanks for letting us know that we're not going color blind or something!

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4203 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 10:01:06 »
My Lilac Milk looks like it wants to glow in the dark now. I guess I should send an email. Thanks for letting us know that we're not going color blind or something!

Lol. This is exactly the color I was thinking. Like a GID glue color. Guess it is time I follow suit.

Edit: So... Thanks to below, from The-Slunk... This is where I stand.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 16:29:44 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4204 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 08:43:36 »
The one I've acquired definitely has the issue, and I definitely wont be sending it back. It's like the perfect oopsie, because it fits my monochrome build perfectly

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Hawkfriend

• K E Y B O R T S
« Reply #4205 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 17:35:56 »
damn that actually looks awesome. what you gonna do with all the caps that are sent back to you sneaky? i'd like to get one!

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #4206 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 17:46:18 »
damn that actually looks awesome. what you gonna do with all the caps that are sent back to you sneaky? i'd like to get one!
Yo same lmaooo

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4207 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 23:23:31 »
Wow! Missed the 3/16 update on the site. Hope your family event is a happy and fun event. I am amazed at how fast people got their orders in. I thought for sure I was super fast and fast enough to be an early bird... but alas, I was slow but not the slowest, as I still got my order in. That said... I can't wait to start seeing them pop up in peoples posts. =) Thanks Sneaky!

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #4208 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 23:28:23 »
Wow! Missed the 3/16 update on the site. Hope your family event is a happy and fun event. I am amazed at how fast people got their orders in. I thought for sure I was super fast and fast enough to be an early bird... but alas, I was slow but not the slowest, as I still got my order in. That said... I can't wait to start seeing them pop up in peoples posts. =) Thanks Sneaky!
The wait for pictures is one of the worst. You know they're out there you just haven't seen them yet :))
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #4209 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 00:05:57 »

Just saw this shishi today
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4210 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 04:58:13 »
Show Image

Just saw this shishi today

That is a custom paint job. I am looking into doing something similar with my Orochi Lilac Milk. It is looking like the paint job I am gonna have done will be around 130$. I do not believe that is a colorway done by Sneaky. If I am wrong, HOLY HECK!!!

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4211 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 07:17:06 »
The wait for pictures is one of the worst. You know they're out there you just haven't seen them yet :))

The wait only intensifies. =)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4212 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 08:03:58 »

The wait only intensifies. =)
It shouldn't take long. I feel like people will be breaking traffic laws to get home and check their packages in hopes for a comission.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4213 on: Wed, 28 March 2018, 09:12:11 »
Yeah.... That commission. Me wonders what it entails. What the rules of it are. How many colors can be used. What sculpts are allowed to be chosen from or if an entirely new sculpt is allowed. So many questions. So excited to see the outcome of what ever it is that is produced from it.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡ー ͜ʖ ͡ー)
« Reply #4214 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 01:14:29 »
Yeah.... That commission. Me wonders what it entails. What the rules of it are. How many colors can be used. What sculpts are allowed to be chosen from or if an entirely new sculpt is allowed. So many questions. So excited to see the outcome of what ever it is that is produced from it.

I'd assume you can only choose from his sculpts which he's sold so far (not sure about the snake and digger thing)

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #4215 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 02:05:56 »
wow kinda shocked thought his original time table was end of April.. or start of May  :eek: time seems to blow by sometimes.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #4216 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 09:26:44 »
T-**** prize arrived!   :D   

Mini-album here: https://imgur.com/a/o3EU8

My new shinyboi, Silkscreen Shishi

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 March 2018, 09:28:19 by KaosJ »

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #4217 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 09:44:01 »

Show Image

Wowee, very nice and congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ViperPhace

« Reply #4218 on: Thu, 29 March 2018, 15:34:06 »

Show Image

Beautiful cap, congrats man!

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4219 on: Mon, 02 April 2018, 21:38:58 »

Show Image

What raffle was that one from? Secret? I likey. And I am getting excited to hear Sneaky speaky. I kept checking the fulfillment page on April 1st. No update, so I hope he is okay. I know family stuff can be draining, but sometimes it can be super entertaining. I am hoping it was good times. I will have two Shishi's and two Orochi's once I get these bad boys. Love my Lilac (i call it GID Glue) milk Orochi. These next to my first ETF and its a Shellthulu... I'd say I am quickly building a small collection of Shiny Adored keys that make me smile.

Yeah.... I am just excited and had to let it out, since it has been quiet around here. Hope you all had a great easter!!!

Offline u

« Reply #4220 on: Mon, 02 April 2018, 22:12:26 »

Show Image

What raffle was that one from? Secret? I likey. And I am getting excited to hear Sneaky speaky. I kept checking the fulfillment page on April 1st. No update, so I hope he is okay. I know family stuff can be draining, but sometimes it can be super entertaining. I am hoping it was good times. I will have two Shishi's and two Orochi's once I get these bad boys. Love my Lilac (i call it GID Glue) milk Orochi. These next to my first ETF and its a Shellthulu... I'd say I am quickly building a small collection of Shiny Adored keys that make me smile.

Yeah.... I am just excited and had to let it out, since it has been quiet around here. Hope you all had a great easter!!!
If was from a t-shirt design contest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4221 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 21:55:32 »
Thanks u.

Wondering.... Since fulfillment sale started.... Has there been any flash or secret sales? I have not heard a peep here or on insta... =) I want to throw more muniez at the potato.  :p

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #4222 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 22:10:59 »
No.
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4223 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:24:52 »
Wanted to give you guys a heads up that a bunch of packages will be dropped off this weekend, so many of you will be getting tracking. I'll be updating the website this weekend with some photos and such of the progress and packages. I'm way excited for everyone to get their packages :D

In the meantime, meet Spook.

193197-0

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #4224 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:26:47 »
Wanted to give you guys a heads up that a bunch of packages will be dropped off this weekend, so many of you will be getting tracking. I'll be updating the website this weekend with some photos and such of the progress and packages. I'm way excited for everyone to get their packages :D

(Attachment Link)

Man, that's not fair. I got a reply notification, thought we were on the next sale update, rushed over here and then it's everyone's else's good news lol.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4225 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:32:57 »
Drowntown Spook

193203-0

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #4226 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:33:55 »

(Attachment Link)
You heard it here first, "Mulder in a Pillowcase" is gonna be the next big thing

Looking forward to your new stuff!

Offline iliptikal

« Reply #4227 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:34:00 »
Drowntown Spook
Omg...

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Offline DirtyMonkey43

« Reply #4228 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:34:29 »
Drowntown Spook
You池e truly talented man. That way you make it actually look like fabric is absolutely insane

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4229 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:35:12 »

(Attachment Link)
You heard it here first, "Mulder in a Pillowcase" is gonna be the next big thing
Show Image

Looking forward to your new stuff!

You joke, but that's exactly what Spook is...
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:43:39 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #4230 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:35:45 »
Bruh

Offline Hawkfriend

• K E Y B O R T S
« Reply #4231 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:35:59 »
Dam that cap looks good

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4232 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 20:55:46 »
When do we get to meet spook in person?

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #4233 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 02:44:11 »
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4234 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 13:52:41 »
Mr. Spook in a green head with opaque cover would dope AF.

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #4235 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 14:30:57 »
finger crossed for green spook  :thumb: :thumb: Clean lookin sculpt

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #4236 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 15:24:12 »
Spooky Boi is pretty dope.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #4237 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 18:11:54 »
Should make a white one and call it sheet  :D
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #4238 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 00:17:22 »
Should make a white one and call it sheet  :D
Holy sheet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Offline SingSong

« Reply #4239 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 18:39:09 »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4240 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:12:10 »
Stack of packages going out today, remember that tracking is sent through email automatically once the packages hit the mail stream. I値l be dropping off more intermittently during the week, with the final wave going out this weekend.

Once this sale is concluded I will be replacing the Lilac keys, so if you致e sent me an email know that I値l be looking at those and responding with tracking numbers.

I値l be updating the website this evening, and actually posting a photo or two.

But first, I nap.

Offline bunraku

« Reply #4241 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:13:26 »
Thanks for update ;)

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline OneNightFriend

« Reply #4242 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:13:29 »
Stack of packages going out today, remember that tracking is sent through email automatically once the packages hit the mail stream. I値l be dropping off more intermittently during the week, with the final wave going out this weekend.

Once this sale is concluded I will be replacing the Lilac keys, so if you致e sent me an email know that I値l be looking at those and responding with tracking numbers.

But first, I nap.
Can we get a nap gb pls and thx

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #4243 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 10:14:44 »

But first, I nap.

IC for nap gb incoming

Offline SakeJams

« Reply #4244 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 16:58:34 »

But first, I nap.

IC for nap gb incoming
I'm in for 12

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4245 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 17:56:56 »
Make that 8 for me in the nap gb.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 April 2018, 17:58:47 by wikkiwikki420 »

Offline XeroAura

« Reply #4246 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 13:41:59 »
:) When those photos coming out? Really excited to see what Gold Bag keys were made.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4247 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 16:04:15 »
Which email address are tracking updates sent from? I don't think I ever got updates from my last win, and I may need to have a word with my spam filter.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #4248 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:04:54 »
Which email address are tracking updates sent from? I don't think I ever got updates from my last win, and I may need to have a word with my spam filter.

I was thinking the same but then I realized they may not have hit the shipping stream yet.  Here's to hoping sooner than later.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #4249 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 17:18:48 »

I was thinking the same but then I realized they may not have hit the shipping stream yet.  Here's to hoping sooner than later.
True that, but I don't think I got it for my first win, and my spam folder seems to be hoarding ALL of my emails