Author Topic: [IC] GMK NCO (2nd Post)  (Read 27491 times)

Offline jagger27

• ne 1.5U supers???
Re: [IC] GMK NCO (2nd Post)
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 04:15:02 »
the meaning behind the word/symbol.

Which is why this set shouldn’t be made. That was whole lot of arbitrary symbols just to say “mad”

Offline paperassgasket

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 06:05:55 »
Says post needs "no introduction"
*proceeds to write a paragraph introducing the post*

Offline bow3i

« Reply #52 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 06:46:11 »
make this

those who find it offensive

umadbro?  ;)

Offline see

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 07:04:55 »
As said in the first thread, please do this.

Memes are memes.

Offline udller

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 07:55:35 »
it would be nice if it could have additional caps in the set. personaly id like a **** keycap. or ****ing-****. or pine to put next to the nut keycap.

Offline vegs

« Reply #55 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 08:18:50 »
yikes
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline Havattack

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 12:34:07 »
the meaning behind the word/symbol.

Which is why this set shouldn’t be made. That was whole lot of arbitrary symbols just to say “mad”

Why? What's wrong with the meaning behind those words? How is the meaning of "cuck" in anyway immoral? Who does it harm? Same for the other 2 words. Try to explain with logic please.- Thanks.

We've established how the mere symbols themselves can not be harmful (FINALLY), so it must be the meaning behind those symbols that is in someway causing harm, explain how. 
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 October 2020, 12:37:41 by Havattack »

Offline jagger27

• ne 1.5U supers???
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 14:53:36 »
Why? What's wrong with the meaning behind those words? How is the meaning of "cuck" in anyway immoral? Who does it harm? Same for the other 2 words. Try to explain with logic please.- Thanks.

We've established how the mere symbols themselves can not be harmful (FINALLY), so it must be the meaning behind those symbols that is in someway causing harm, explain how.

I'm not going to debate you, Ben Shapiro

Offline pool

« Reply #58 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 15:05:45 »
Arguments on philosophy, politics, humor, memes, trolling aside

I say try to bring this to life and let people vote with their wallets

Offline beigeandbrown

« Reply #59 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 17:39:17 »

It's not like it's the N-word on the keycap, it really has almost no meaning, except to those who find it a funny meme. I mean if this hobby isn't about doing ridiculous things for the heck of it then what is it for. Look at handarbeit or gregory. Just because a set isn't oblivion, 9009, or space cadet doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be ran. If there is interest, it should be ran 100%. Not even in a capitalist sort of way, but like it seems that a lot of people would love to have it on their boards, why should anyone get to dictate what people have on their boards, especially if it does no harm to anyone?

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #60 on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 18:12:41 »

It's not like it's the N-word on the keycap, it really has almost no meaning, except to those who find it a funny meme. I mean if this hobby isn't about doing ridiculous things for the heck of it then what is it for. Look at handarbeit or gregory. Just because a set isn't oblivion, 9009, or space cadet doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be ran. If there is interest, it should be ran 100%. Not even in a capitalist sort of way, but like it seems that a lot of people would love to have it on their boards, why should anyone get to dictate what people have on their boards, especially if it does no harm to anyone?
Yes, but this is a Christian forum

Offline Havattack

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 11:43:52 »
Really, does that mean i have to buy into some silly, superstitious nonesense, and immoral garbage to post here? Bummer. (The rules here are stupid, but not that stupid.)

But, PRAISE lil' Jeezy. (That's his pet name, we cool like that.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2020, 11:54:58 by Havattack »

Offline Havattack

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 11:45:40 »
Low blow bra, low blow... Probably the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me...
And that's becasue you know, objectively speaking, I'm correct. If some dude wants his wife be with other dudes, that's his pathetic business, and it effects no one else, especially in any negative, harmful, way.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2020, 11:52:13 by Havattack »

Offline CustomerSupport

• 🕸 developer
    • Discord
« Reply #63 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 00:07:55 »

Y'all omg 😂🤭💀

--

IMO the mods were right to remove this in the first place. This thread while funny, is a dumpster fire.

But let's be honest, that's partly why this "IC" was made in the first place, no? Not sure why OP is getting flustered at people ****posting when you can't honestly IC a "nut/cuck/oof" addon set without being a ****poster.

Can't take the heat, you know the rest.

Offline gilbert

« Reply #64 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 16:24:40 »
gib pls
Collection: F1.69, G80-5K, Bliss TKL, Ecliptica, Cypher, Safa S588, Southpaw Fullsize, HHKB Pro2, Zenith G80-1192HAD

Offline surfmurder

• MILK
« Reply #65 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 17:00:22 »
I'll buy it just to make sure it hits MOQ.

Matrix 1.2og - IDB - Ogre

Offline azzipa

« Reply #66 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 19:13:50 »
 :thumb:

I'll buy it just to make sure it hits MOQ.

Offline vidas

« Reply #67 on: Tue, 20 October 2020, 21:33:02 »
Yes. You are obligated to make this after getting hit with the "you're wasting gmk slots!!! omg" message. It is an omen. This demonic sigil first appeared during the Heckcaps IC in which a friend said something similar in the reddit comments.
An IC is not needed, you know what to do.

Offline azzipa

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 09:47:21 »
I promise myself to stay away from this thread and I keep coming back. Yes I'm weak. But I'm a firm believer in letting people be idiots, fools and drunkards. Words are not violence. Just because (you) say they are does not make it so. In that spirit ima leave this here. SA profile.

Offline jagger27

• ne 1.5U supers???
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 16:58:08 »
I promise myself to stay away from this thread and I keep coming back. Yes I'm weak. But I'm a firm believer in letting people be idiots, fools and drunkards. Words are not violence. Just because (you) say they are does not make it so. In that spirit ima leave this here. SA profile.

Show Image

Literally none of those have the same use case as a “cuck” keycap. Don’t like what someone said? Too liberal? Too sheepish? Too weak? Must be a cuck then! These keycaps have an explicit message from a specific group of people that aren’t possible to reason with.

edit: it’s a ****ty low effort set that appeals to the sweatiest of all neckbeards, would happily include more offensive and targeted words if allowed, and is a factual waste of slots.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 October 2020, 17:03:38 by jagger27 »

Offline bigfishkb

« Reply #70 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 18:16:12 »
Every time I come back to this thread I find myself wanting this set more and more. I'll buy just to help reach moq. This is hilarious and more people need a sense of humor when it comes to these type of IC's.

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 18:37:22 »
Every time I come back to this thread I find myself wanting this set more and more. I'll buy just to help reach moq. This is hilarious and more people need a sense of humor when it comes to these type of IC's.
If I've learned anything here, it's that keycaps with bull**** drama and forum needle****ing behind them will sell better. I have a lot of faith in this set

Offline Havattack

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 20:28:47 »

I don't think this set is funny, i think it's kind of dumb, like if someone tried to make a "you mad bro?"when that was a popular troll comment, i.e. annoying and overused, but the fact this pisses so many humorless cucks off, is absolutely hilarious.

Offline jagger27

• ne 1.5U supers???
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 21:42:04 »
Allow me to apply some logic:

I don't think this set is funny, i think it's kind of dumb,

Havattack does not find this set funny.

this pisses so many humorless cucks off, is absolutely hilarious.

Those who do not find this set funny are cucks.

Ergo, Havattack is a humorless cuck. QED.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 October 2020, 21:43:46 by jagger27 »

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 22:29:34 »
Don’t find this interesting or funny. Still, not opposed to you running it.

If people actually want to display cringey edgelord keycaps, it’s their own choice to make. Just like how everyone else have the prerogative to make fun of them.

Offline alanskiii

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 21 October 2020, 22:46:25 »
I'm only buying if it's in that one pink

Offline Havattack

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 12:38:57 »
Allow me to apply some logic:

I don't think this set is funny, i think it's kind of dumb,

Havattack does not find this set funny.

this pisses so many humorless cucks off, is absolutely hilarious.

Those who do not find this set funny are cucks.

Ergo, Havattack is a humorless cuck. QED.
"Those who do not find this set funny are cucks" That is not what i said, or implied, please stop lying. That's actually immoral, unlike this silly cuck stuff you like to fetishize.

Do you not understand the difference between "not finding funny" and the way some of you Karen's are getting your panties in a bunch over it? No, i guess you don't. Allow me to educate you: It is the difference between being indifferent (me), and being offended, (you and other cucks.) You're welcome.   
You have demonstrated a complete lack of logic in this interaction buddy. I suggest you look into skepticism, it might stop you from being so wrong all the time..- Toodles
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 October 2020, 12:43:13 by Havattack »

Offline paulgali

• SKME
« Reply #77 on: Wed, 28 October 2020, 04:14:02 »
Offence is taken, not given. It's a meme IC, and y'all need to relax a small bit.

If you don't want it, ignore the IC, ignore anything to do with it. It isn't that hard.

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #78 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 06:19:11 »
I like people with unapologenic style. Not afraid to laugh at the joke that is 95% of the people who are super into keyboards.

Oh and I’m offended. Gonna go hide in my basement with Joe. Come on man.

Offline maximize

« Reply #79 on: Sun, 01 November 2020, 09:19:10 »
No.

Offline unknownh

« Reply #80 on: Mon, 09 November 2020, 00:35:14 »
cuck

TGR-Jane v2
 | TGR X SINGA UNIKORN 60 | Duck TC-V3 | Geonworks F1.69 | EX: GS "GUGA" 60 | yoot Calliope - XTFRLWKLTKL | AEK64 SKCM Browns | unknown60 WKL (x2) unknown60 WK (x2) RAMAWORKS M65-A RAMAWORKS KOYU RAMAWORKS M60-A |HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | HHKB Pro 2 

https://imgur.com/ntJaJ1c.png[/img]

Offline zea

• yeh
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 00:14:28 »
I unironically want this set, would prefer the cuck keycap to be a backspace and the nut to be an enter tho.

Offline Darth WTF

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 15:50:33 »

Offline hkiri

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 15:55:13 »
I still want it.

Offline scrps

« Reply #84 on: Mon, 18 January 2021, 16:08:42 »
glwic. if i had the money i would buy to help it reach moq

Offline Qarmaa

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 13 February 2021, 10:18:03 »
bump

Offline Rx003

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 05:11:25 »
Yes or Yes

Offline Buburoo

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 05:58:15 »
my original post was removed unceremoniously without reason, and mods did not respond to why it was removed.

Good mods

The form that was used to gauge interest, was also botted by some rando with "No" 584 times. Don't believe me? Here's the data sheet. [/size]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ej37uvXnlYP5tWClAknFa5IcNcrxRGGLk7dOnQrIvE/edit?usp=sharing

Good Bot

Offline kdam39

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 07 March 2021, 04:47:08 »
m nut

Offline phatmasterq

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 08 March 2021, 01:06:18 »
well, i hope it gets made cuz i'd be 100% in (as is).
Only change that I'd love to see is the inlusion of one bright/accent-type colour. Don't much mind which - RGBY etc. I love pinks myself, but totally get where you're coming from with selecting compatible/standard colours so, if there's one that works within that, i'd love it. Otherwise, make it it is and i'll still cop.

Offline Lysol_

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 19:16:17 »
ne updates? or is this considered dead at this point...

Offline MJGameSix

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 22:07:28 »
Does this need to GMK?

Offline Botty212

« Reply #92 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 01:25:35 »
like the idea but not the words chosen

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Offline ai06L

• SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 05:20:56 »
CUCK
Collection: Keycult No.1, 8XV2.0 Additional Ano silver WKL, FC660C Novatouched, Polaris, 8XV2.0 Additional coated black CWKL, Vega E-white, Vega Grey, Novatouch, Jelly Epoch SE

Waiting to ship: Cruelworld 60, 8XV3.0 light grey WKL

Offline QWER|key

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 05:31:30 »
"This needs zero introduction"

Followed by not only an introduction, but an entire backstory replete with archived material. (shrug)

This doesn't offend me, I'm just puzzled as to why anyone would want this. Even if you liked the words for some weird reason, it's extremely limited as to what you could use these with without looking like ass any way. Is this a cry for help?

Offline DeMechanica

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 05:40:45 »

Followed by not only an introduction, but an entire backstory replete with archived material. (shrug)

This doesn't offend me, I'm just puzzled as to why anyone would want this. Even if you liked the words for some weird reason, it's extremely limited as to what you could use these with without looking like ass any way. Is this a cry for help?

Calling it a cry for help is honestly the sad thing. It’s a meme add on set. Why do you care what people find funny?

Offline Fraaaan

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 05:43:16 »

These are some very deep thoughts for a few pieces of plastic with funny words on them. Is this a cry for help?

Offline ankit

• Formerly ankit-sachdeva
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 23:04:14 »
I will buy this.
collection:
More
  Daal, Emp Mini, HHKB x5, Horsey, Prophet, RS60, Seis Cero, Unikorn, Pixy Mini