Author Topic: [IC] ⭐️ KAT Space Dust ⭐️ [GB starts soon - 24th May to 25th June]  (Read 189119 times)

Offline RoyalOak88

Re: [IC] KAT Space Dust [Update: 1/21/21 Removed 60% mods | vendor list]
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 23:22:02 »
I won't be using Spanish/Portuguese but for some reason I'm very happy RoyalOak88 gets to have it haha.

Haha thank you. It's not very easy to get a set with PT layout, specially one that you really like.

Offline Drethis

« Reply #201 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 09:50:45 »
Are there any renders for Ergo? I can't seem to find any.

Offline bortoz

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 17:13:26 »
I love these keycaps, and I really appreciate that there is an Italian kit!

I have some feedback about Sirius kit:
- I think the color of "È" is wrong, it should be light blue
- I think it would be better if "Ò", "À" and "Ù" have all the same size

Offline Bobatype

• Discord ID: BobaSweatandTears#1659
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 18:10:04 »
Are there any renders for Ergo? I can't seem to find any.
Sorry, we haven't yet mocked up any renders for Ergo. We've only just finalised/reworked the Ergo kit composition, so it's just a KLE skeleton. We'll try to shift it towards at least AI images of the actual legends and novelties, then get the kit rendered as soon as we can. I can't promise we we will get an ergo board rendered as it is currently not a priority as we're going to have re-render a lot of boards in more popular layouts first. We'll see how we go for time.

I love these keycaps, and I really appreciate that there is an Italian kit!

I have some feedback about Sirius kit:
- I think the color of "È" is wrong, it should be light blue
- I think it would be better if "Ò", "À" and "Ù" have all the same size
Hi, the current render of the "Sirius" (South) kit on the OP is inaccurate.
This is how it currently looks: http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/gists/f81a1734dae65c8c017b5aa9faf8a198

Offline Bonta

« Reply #204 on: Sun, 14 March 2021, 18:32:08 »
I've only gotten into the mech keyboard scene in last couple of months and I'm so glad that this IC hasn't gone to GB yet! It looks amazing, love the space theme! I see that you're also making the Great Wave set, which is one of the first sets that I've had my eyes on and cannot wait for that too! Definitely in for this Space Dust!

The Singularity deskpad looks awesome too. Can I suggest a nebula-type imagery for a deskpad might also be worth exploring in relation to this theme?

Cannot wait for GB.

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #205 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 00:48:27 »
I've only gotten into the mech keyboard scene in last couple of months and I'm so glad that this IC hasn't gone to GB yet! It looks amazing, love the space theme! I see that you're also making the Great Wave set, which is one of the first sets that I've had my eyes on and cannot wait for that too! Definitely in for this Space Dust!

The Singularity deskpad looks awesome too. Can I suggest a nebula-type imagery for a deskpad might also be worth exploring in relation to this theme?

Cannot wait for GB.

We'll see how we go for time (I'm also elbows deep in refining several deskmats atm), but I'll see what I conceptualise nebula-wise.

In other news, got myself a custom Aliexpress print of the Singularity deskmat as proof of concept and to prototype any linework issues:

Note: This is the FE variant. The group buy mat will not have any text next to the spaceman

Offline Bonta

« Reply #206 on: Mon, 15 March 2021, 06:04:05 »

Cannot wait for GB.

We'll see how we go for time (I'm also elbows deep in refining several deskmats atm), but I'll see what I conceptualise nebula-wise.

In other news, got myself a custom Aliexpress print of the Singularity deskmat as proof of concept and to prototype any linework issues:
Show Image

Note: This is the FE variant. The group buy mat will not have any text next to the spaceman

Awesome! The deskmat looks amazing.

Offline Techichi

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 07:15:12 »

Cannot wait for GB.

Show Image

I will have this desk mat. It's amazing.

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 18:22:35 »
ITALIAN LAYOUT?!?! thank god i saw this thread.

100% in, let's make this happen 🥰

Offline yukiburzm

• zeonic keys
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 18 March 2021, 12:47:31 »

Cannot wait for GB.

Will this exact mouse mat be avaiable?! I need this exact design, lol.

Show Image

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #210 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 04:43:42 »
Kitting
Hi fellow Space Cadets. I apologise that the first post's kits are out of date and not updated with new images as OP (Pseudo) is asleep/busy, thus I've outlined them here in order to get earlier feedback to catch any  errors I have made revamping them:

Alphas - α
| Latin Alphas - ALPHA CENTAURI

| Alien α - ALIENESE

| Inverted Terran Expansion - SPÆTHER

| Inverted Alien Expansion - INVASION

Modifiers 60%+ (excluding F-row) - Modules
| Icon Mods Black - SUPERNOVA

| Icon Mods Blue - PRECURSORS

| Text Mods Black - TERRA

| Alien Mods Black - AREA 51

| Alien Mods Blue - EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Function Row
| F-Row NASA - ENCOUNTER

| F-Row Alien - FIRST CONTACT

| F-Row Planets - SATELLITES

| F-row Inverted Aliens - SPECTRA

| F-row Inverted Planets - ULTRAVIOLET

Expansion
| Numpad Standard - EINSTEIN

| Numpad Intergalactic - GALILEO

| Spacebars - CARBON RODS

EDIT: noted Row labelling error
| Accents/Gradient - STRING THEORY

More

Note diagonal stripes incorrect
| Mac Mods - COMMAND MODULE

Exo-Modifiers
| Ortho Icon Mods - ORBITAL

| 40s Icon Mods - FRONTIER

| 40s Text Mods - FREE-FALL

| Ergo Icon Mods - EQUINOX

| Ergo Alien/Terran Mods - INTERCEPTION

Exo-Alphas
| COLEMAK+ - COSMONAUT | Colemak, Colemak-DH, DHm, DHk, Wide, Standard & Iso variants

| UK α expansion - SPACE ODDITY

| NORDIC α - POLARIS | Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Faeroese & Estonian

| GERMAN α - RAUMFAHRT | QWERTZ

| SOUTH  α - SIRIUS | Spanish (EU, LA) Portuguese (EU) & Italian

| FRENCH α - SPATIONAUTE | AZERTY traditionnel & Nouvel

(Many thanks to Oli for his godly assistance in setting up these kits and double-checking legends and alignments)

> Novelties kit is WIP as we're doing some last minute addition/inclusions
> Ortho kit is also subject to some potential slimming down based on advice

> Majority of these kits are finalised, and have been sent for quotes. Group-buy period will commence after we get quotes back and vendors set prices for kits. Fingers crossed, we can get this all ready for mid -April groupbuy.
> European vendor Keygem will offer all kits, whereas non-EU vendors will possibly exclude offering rarer layouts such as French and German etc.

> Rama, Keylabs.gg metal artisan collabs in the works. Others also pending.
> Space Cables cable collab in the works

> Pseudo will be aiming to rerender boards and kits with updated legends

« Last Edit: Mon, 22 March 2021, 09:32:52 by bobasweatandtears »

Offline dmatx1

« Reply #211 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 06:08:04 »
It would be nice to add Alienese-styled R1 NUBS and R2 NUHS keys to the UK kit to support ISO layout with Alienese alphas.

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 07:09:42 »

Show Image

Cheers, I'm super happy with it. Here's it again under better lighting:

*Note, groupbuy version will not have cussing. If there is demand, I will run a deskmat only groupbuy in 2nd half of the year that will include variations of cussing if that is what the people want (lots of potty mouths out there).

It would be nice to add Alienese-styled R1 NUBS and R2 NUHS keys to the UK kit to support ISO layout with Alienese alphas.
Ah forgot about ISO layout users wanting to use Alienese alphas (sigh, I spent so much effort composing the Language kits).  We'll add an R1 1u in light pink and R2 1u in light blue to the Alienese alphas themselves, so even non-UK iso users can join in on the fun if they wish.

Offline Ciantha

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 07:43:50 »
Just wanted to say that I'm so happy that there are black 40s mods now. The forced blue mods for 40s was the only thing I didn't like about this set.
Now I'm 100% onboard.

Offline Ennead

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 14:41:26 »
The R3 Ö key in the Polaris kit should be Õ instead.

Other than that, can't wait!

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 21 March 2021, 17:16:44 »
Just wanted to say that I'm so happy that there are black 40s mods now. The forced blue mods for 40s was the only thing I didn't like about this set.
Now I'm 100% onboard.
Glad to hear it  :thumb:

The R3 Ö key in the Polaris kit should be Õ instead.

Other than that, can't wait!
Thanks for catching that error, my eyes were probably tired when looking at the Estonian layout legends. Will fix!

Offline Techichi

« Reply #216 on: Mon, 22 March 2021, 15:11:23 »

Show Image

Cheers, I'm super happy with it. Here's it again under better lighting:
Show Image

*Note, groupbuy version will not have cussing. If there is demand, I will run a deskmat only groupbuy in 2nd half of the year that will include variations of cussing if that is what the people want (lots of potty mouths out there).
Show Image

Ah forgot about ISO layout users wanting to use Alienese alphas (sigh, I spent so much effort composing the Language kits).  We'll add an R1 1u in light pink and R2 1u in light blue to the Alienese alphas themselves, so even non-UK iso users can join in on the fun if they wish.

Nice. I would prefer no cussing, so that works for me. 👍

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #217 on: Fri, 26 March 2021, 03:42:47 »
Deskmat WIP

⚫ SINGULARITY ⚫
Aliexpress prototype of Singularity (Note: GB version will not have cussing)
More

⚫ AERO-SOL ⚫

⚫ VACUUM ⚫

Offline salgiza

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 07:16:09 »

Same thing, but with the Spanish layout! I am a newbie with mechanical keyboards and I can’t believe how hard it is to find keycaps that support Spanish/Italian/Portuguese layouts.

Shouldn’t the first key in the es/la/pt/it layout be “ª º” instead of “^ º”, though? That’s the first key in a Spanish (es) keyboard layout, and I don’t think that it belongs to any of the other supported layouts either.

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 08:47:09 »

Same thing, but with the Spanish layout! I am a newbie with mechanical keyboards and I can’t believe how hard it is to find keycaps that support Spanish/Italian/Portuguese layouts.

Shouldn’t the first key in the es/la/pt/it layout be “ª º” instead of “^ º”, though? That’s the first key in a Spanish (es) keyboard layout, and I don’t think that it belongs to any of the other supported layouts either.
Happy to hear this!
Thanks for finding that mistake; it seems like we made an error transcribing it from the KLE to the AI file.
We will correct this. Appreciate all of the people double checking the legend accuracy.

Some new renders, whilst we finalise/nail out novelty kitting:

The 'Dysonaut' on the vacuum concept deskmat (tentatively titled Dustmat) has been changed to a more cartoony aesthetic

Offline RoyalOak88

« Reply #220 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 09:57:49 »
More I see, more I like it  ;D
Good job with the deskmat, it's more in line with the novelties.

Offline norb

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 11:31:54 »
those novelties man, i hope they are possible to manufacture just like you envision them. are you able to obtain samples before the groupbuy starts?

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #222 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 17:38:57 »
More I see, more I like it  ;D
Good job with the deskmat, it's more in line with the novelties.
Thanks!
those novelties man, i hope they are possible to manufacture just like you envision them. are you able to obtain samples before the groupbuy starts?
Yes, we're trying to get samples done before GB, but I have lots of confidence in novelties being viable. The manufacturer Keyreative has done samples for Swishy's set KAM 80s After Dark which clearly show that reverse dyesub with multiple colours is something they can execute.

(image album: https://imgur.com/a/KXHenKs)

Offline galactus

« Reply #223 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 23:09:14 »
This is a great set. I'm in the process of building a space-themed set up and picked up Grand Tour recently. I think this set will be a fantastic contrast and definitely will add some more pop!

Offline daddypants

« Reply #224 on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 23:48:44 »
This set looks fantastic. I am in.

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #225 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 09:29:05 »
Hi Space Cadets,
So it's April already (damn that went by quick) and things ended up taking a bit longer than planned, but regardless we have made solid progress, and have finalised the final few kits (namely novelties).
Note the majority of kits were submitted in late March, and we're still awaiting for prices for those from the manufacturer. So depending on how quick quotes come back, it's either a late April, or May GB date. All vendors are confirmed, and we're just waiting.
We're refining renders, and currently slowly converting the kit images to renders, for the purposes of having prettier pics for groupbuy.
i.e.

Introducing a new deskmat to the line up called Meowter Space:

Illustrated by @inputuniverse (thanks for tolerating all my demands!)

(note: Given there are already 5 confirmed deskmat designs, the patterned deskmat Parallel universes will possibly go on chopping block)

Novelty kits:

Ortho alien/text kit:

(Also shout out to Oli (a fellow Sydney designer, whose gonna release a slick IC for SA Geoma soon) for helping me out on this last leg of getting files ready for production)

Fun render by Pseudoalpaca on the Thok Bloq:

*note legend colours are inaccurate/they should be flipped/reversed
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 April 2021, 20:35:03 by bobasweatandtears »

Offline yui

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 09:43:32 »
Kinda sad to see the Asimov numpad (alien gradient) and Aurora F-row kits being removed as those where part of my favorites i guess spectra is close to Aurora but nothing replaces the Asimov kit, making a full-size alien board not possible
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline norb

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 11:07:29 »
oh boi. with those novelties this is easily gonna be in my top3 of most expensive keycap sets. will need a new wallet after that :eek:

Offline summerqm

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 13:00:29 »
I am staring at my alice board and those beautiful 6u spacebars .... aaaahhhhhhhhh q_q
Awesome work on the novelty design tho! Can't wait for GB!

Offline RoyalOak88

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 16:12:55 »
Here goes my wallet  :'(

Offline Neracles(Norway)

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 05:17:14 »
Such an awesome set, definitely getting this!  ^-^

Offline smoochara

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 10:20:03 »
Apologies if I missed it mentioned in the thread somewhere, what is the ballpark fulfillment time for KAT set like this? I know SP has their SA profile caps queued for more than a year out, GMK looks like just under a year most kits, ePBT about 6 months? Where does KAT profile get made?

Offline Tiff0

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 12:37:55 »
Woof, I don’t think I’m going to be able to resist getting every. single. kit.

Offline glibber

« Reply #233 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 15:12:53 »
I like the design on this a lot, the gradient looks great.
I really like the idea of building a complete alien keyboard with this. I think the alien "languages" on the various kits look very different though, not like they'd belong to the same language. Is that intentional?

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #234 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 20:11:04 »
Here goes my wallet  :'(
I am staring at my alice board and those beautiful 6u spacebars .... aaaahhhhhhhhh q_q
Awesome work on the novelty design tho! Can't wait for GB!
oh boi. with those novelties this is easily gonna be in my top3 of most expensive keycap sets. will need a new wallet after that :eek:
Such an awesome set, definitely getting this!  ^-^
Woof, I don’t think I’m going to be able to resist getting every. single. kit.
Thanks for the love guys!
Hopefully the wallet hurts a touch less with KAT pricing compared to GMK.
Novelties was a long process that's taken us many long stops and starts, but there was a creative burst of energy last month in further concepts/designs that we had to put in a second novelties kit . Given there's no guarantee (or timeline) of R2, we want this to be a set ppl can change up in multiple ways for multiple layouts.

I like the design on this a lot, the gradient looks great.
I really like the idea of building a complete alien keyboard with this. I think the alien "languages" on the various kits look very different though, not like they'd belong to the same language. Is that intentional?
Yes, it was intentional. We wanted a range to imply a diversity of alien languages, and also the fact that some language systems may not conventionally be consistent like English. Even languages like Japanese have 3 writing systems. Also aesthetically, one shone better as large centered single legends on Alpha keycaps, another looked better as multiple as a word Text modifiers, and another suited a numeric nature more.

Apologies if I missed it mentioned in the thread somewhere, what is the ballpark fulfillment time for KAT set like this? I know SP has their SA profile caps queued for more than a year out, GMK looks like just under a year most kits, ePBT about 6 months? Where does KAT profile get made?
Hi, sorry I'm not exactly sure the ballpark as these things can change depending on production lines. Best to look at current/recent KAT/KAM sets that are shipping, and the time that their GB ended. There is a zFrontier blog post from Keyreative about increasing their production capacity in 2021, but we'll have to see if that ends up being true. It would be best to have conservative expectations along the line of GMK.

Kinda sad to see the Asimov numpad (alien gradient) and Aurora F-row kits being removed as those where part of my favorites i guess spectra is close to Aurora but nothing replaces the Asimov kit, making a full-size alien board not possible
I'm so sorry, we had to make some hard decisions when it came to kit numbers being as they were trying to maximise compatibility as well. If we ever become fortunate enough to run a R2 (who knows), I would like to make an alien numpad a reality

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 14 April 2021, 20:14:51 »
Imgur album of kits: https://imgur.com/a/2KXgXqF

Hi guys!
Archetype are awesome artisan makers who've revealed a stunning collaboration for KAT Space Dust:

Fluorescent too!

Kolkrabba - Pulsar⁠⁠

Xiro - Quasar
⁠⁠
Zed - Neutron

Raffle Sale will be live April 15th, 12:00pm PST⁠. Form will be open for 24 hours. ⁠⁠⁠⁠The link to the raffle sale form will appear in their bio (https://www.instagram.com/archetype_mk/) when the sale is live.⁠
As someone who enjoys their work, I half hate that this may lead to more fans that makes it even harder to win a raffle sale spot (still salty about past Ls), but I can't help but share how cool these look!

Also follow my IG: https://www.instagram.com/boba.kinks/ where I'll also repost stories and posts from other collabs as they occur more rapidly than Geekhack. We've got a few others also planned, including cables, metal artisans to wristrests so keep an eye out!
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 April 2021, 21:55:49 by bobasweatandtears »

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #236 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 05:05:34 »
the amount of creative effort in this set is HUGE and I love every last bit of it.

good thing the GB is being delayed as I spent an insane amount of money this month, but no way in hell I'm missing this!

Offline Bonta

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 14:54:20 »
Deskmat WIP
Show Image

⚫ SINGULARITY ⚫
Aliexpress prototype of Singularity (Note: GB version will not have cussing)
More
Show Image

Show Image

⚫ AERO-SOL ⚫

Show Image

⚫ VACUUM ⚫

Omg you did it, the nebula style deskmat! The aero-sol looks so sick! I haven't checked this for a while and I come back to find the nebula that I asked for lol. Amazing.

Literally this set has too many options that I cannot decide! This is probably the hardest keyset to decide upon, so many good options. I might have to buy a lot of the extras in this set. Funny cause I've decided that I will buy most of the extras from KAT Great Wave too, the gradient in both these two sets are just magnificent - think they will look so good on a 96% keyboard!

Looking forward to GB!

Offline devpm

« Reply #238 on: Fri, 16 April 2021, 06:55:32 »
AN ISO-FR compatible keycap set and one that looks very nice... Thank you so much for thinking about us. That is so uncommon that I have to say thank you for this.

Consider me in completely. Love the set, love the deskmats and there is ISO-FR.... I am a buyer.

Offline Viti0

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 16:39:44 »
Now this is something I really like. The alienese is something special I'd like, but the regular alphas have such a nice font! Looking forward to it!

Offline Onixio

« Reply #240 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 07:14:10 »
I was looking for a nice iso-FR first set of keycaps as a beginner, count me in for the GB!

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #241 on: Sat, 24 April 2021, 20:02:29 »
What are KAT wait times looking like rn?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline Shorle

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 07:06:36 »
Really nice idea, love the F row planets  :thumb:
Thanks for including internatial kits!

Offline Djengiss

« Reply #243 on: Sun, 25 April 2021, 08:01:02 »
Man I'm excited for this set!

Offline SiO2

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 03 May 2021, 09:01:17 »
After seeing the renders on reddit today, I registered here to write this particular comment: THIS SET LOOKS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :thumb:
So much creative energy shines through. The color choices, the fonts, the kitting. Yes, even down to the desk mats... this is near perfect and I'm really looking forward to what's next towards production :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 May 2021, 09:13:44 by SiO2 »

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 03 May 2021, 11:58:52 »
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!
We have finally received manufacturer kitting quotes, so we'll get to confirming the GB date soonTM after we get all the relevant pricing from all the vendors.

Offline devpm

« Reply #246 on: Sat, 08 May 2021, 10:04:35 »
I love this kit. It is already booked in my head. Just waiting for the GB if you could correct something (and perhaps I did not look good enough and then excuse me for the fuzz).

But just wanted to ask. For the French layout, I think the key '%' and 'ù' is missing (it is one key with % above and ù under). Any chance you could fix that?

Because if you do then I am a secured buyer.

Great keycaps and like I already said above so happy it does contain a FR layout.

Best of luck

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 09 May 2021, 03:44:08 »
Hi there.
Quotes for kits are finally back from the manufacturer and all vendors have set prices. They'll be posted up tomorrow after a quick check over everything.
GB will happen this month. Just trying to convert all the 2D kits to rendered images atm.

Upcoming metal artisan collabs: Keylabs.gg, Thok, and Rama
Other artisan collabs include, Clackeys, Systematik, Ballongdogcaps, Amusing Atelier, Miroticaps, and potentially more
Custom coiled cable collab with Space Cable currently WIP, and Zeuscables may also do a limited run of braided cables too
Honeybunz will also be doing a wristrest collab, and I'm seeing if we can also have another wristrest collab too

Let us know if there's any other collabs we should do? (notably last minute so some might not be possible!)

Teaser of upcoming collab from Bowbie

I love this kit. It is already booked in my head. Just waiting for the GB if you could correct something (and perhaps I did not look good enough and then excuse me for the fuzz).

But just wanted to ask. For the French layout, I think the key '%' and 'ù' is missing (it is one key with % above and ù under). Any chance you could fix that?

Because if you do then I am a secured buyer.

Great keycaps and like I already said above so happy it does contain a FR layout.

Best of luck

Hi ya, thanks for your keen eye on the French kit.
We can fix that. It seems we accidentally forgot to copy our kitting legend template correctly from the KLE variant (see attached picture).

Offline haplopoda

« Reply #248 on: Sun, 09 May 2021, 05:36:32 »
Soooo excited for GB!!

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Offline Bobatype

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 02:34:38 »
Hi,
Things have gone a little bit slower than thought, but we've been making progress and currently finalising our kit and board renders, so we will start GB before the end of this month (?20th May hopefully).

In the mean time here are some images of upcoming collabs:

RAMA
EJECT

KeyLabs
GAMMA

ANDROMEDA

n.b. Keylabs will also run a glitter infill variant called CELESTIAL on their own storefront too during Groupbuy

THOK
SOON(TM) - based on one of the novelty designs

@Honeybunzcreations

Amazing custom wrist rest designs

@amusingatelier

*Unpolished prototype picture*

@Bowbie.keycaps

Teaser only currently

@Balloondogcaps

Zeus Cables

Limited run of braided cables

Space Cables will be making the coiled cable collab, and a prototype is in the process of being made

Others pending: Clackeys, Miroticaps, Shirouu, Systematik, Rathcaps; potentially more
Raffle Done: Archetype

To receive earlier and timely updates on collabs, follow my socials (https://instagram.com/boba.kinks), as I will be reposting respective artisan makers raffles/links as they happen.

Discord server too: https://discord.gg/pAZWAM25

« Last Edit: Fri, 14 May 2021, 02:45:38 by bobasweatandtears »