Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 571104 times)

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #700 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 00:06:27 »
The package has been sent. Exclusive would receive the package in 2 days.

so, its been a week now... where are the plates?

Offline JDragon

« Reply #701 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 00:14:35 »
I have requested a new invoice and refund, and will be filing a dispute in the near future if it is not granted. Although I am a huge fan of the board and have already acquired several accessories to go with it, I can't afford to have so much money sitting unprotected in limbo.

Offline PurpleURP

« Reply #702 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 13:45:58 »
The package has been sent. Exclusive would receive the package in 2 days.

so, its been a week now... where are the plates?

Jhoang, more updates better than less.

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #703 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 21:46:50 »
I've messaged him on FB trying to get him to come here and explain / get his okay to sell my spot and so far nothing.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 August 2017, 06:36:27 by patchworks »
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline alveeno

« Reply #704 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 01:28:36 »
Is it just me or did jhoang remove the GB timeline from the OP? Could've sworn there was a timeline given for the GB, with delivery date of april and stuff.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #705 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 09:06:04 »
Is it just me or did jhoang remove the GB timeline from the OP? Could've sworn there was a timeline given for the GB, with delivery date of april and stuff.

He did but don't worry, he forgot to remove it from the IC: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87166.0

Screenshotted for posterity as well  ;)

Offline vari_mu

« Reply #706 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 10:00:27 »
Quick update, I've been quiet this whole time and never got my pitchfork out. I was always willing to give jhoang the benefit of the doubt. A couple days ago I requested a refund and jhoang came through. He issued me a refund and said he will make up a new invoice. He definitely isn't trying to be sketchy I think he just got overwhelmed. We will see. He is on thin ice though I'm not going to lie....

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #707 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 20:52:26 »
^ overwhelmed would be a great indicator to put E6-V2 on hold until this GB is completed... which didnt seem to be the case. :-\
-Dana

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #708 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 20:59:11 »
^ overwhelmed would be a great indicator to put E6-V2 on hold until this GB is completed... which didnt seem to be the case. :-\

Second that

Offline alveeno

« Reply #709 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:16:17 »

He did but don't worry, he forgot to remove it from the IC: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87166.0

Show Image

nice. wonder why he'd bother removing that from the OP. ;)

Offline cissfoxx

« Reply #710 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:20:34 »
I'll give jhoang benefit of the doubt (plus the claim from vari_mu) and won't request a refund/reinvoice to help keep additional work off of jhoang. Hope this helps get us our boards sooner!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline afrokobe

« Reply #711 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:28:24 »
I'll give jhoang benefit of the doubt (plus the claim from vari_mu) and won't request a refund/reinvoice to help keep additional work off of jhoang. Hope this helps get us our boards sooner!

yea thats not how things work

Offline cissfoxx

« Reply #712 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:36:41 »

yea thats not how things work
I'm sure giving him more work would make things go slower

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #713 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 01:40:06 »

Show Image

nice. wonder why he'd bother removing that from the OP. ;)

Because it's outdated?

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #714 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 07:00:36 »
Because it's outdated?
and people will only interpret it in a negative light given the context, so why bother indeed. also, if his goal was to keep the OP updated, why didn't he replace it with new info that pertains to the current state of things?

i still believe in jhoang but he really is doing himself no favor with the silence and unnecessary edits

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #715 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:24:43 »
well, i thought we would see some good news today, but it looks like jhoang is sticking to his modus operandi of not updating this thread...

Offline Aox

« Reply #716 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:05:53 »
I sent an email yesterday about getting a refund and reissue.  He responded and said do you need re-issue or refund, because many people are disputing his paypal, and it's almost frozen.

I said I wanted a refund on the assembly, and to skip that, and I would pay for the hardware, and the additional shipping not calculated in for my order.

I did not receive a response to my last email.

Offline odd

« Reply #717 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:52:07 »
I fear that if enough people get refunds or disputes that will indeed kill this group buy. Dude is probably way stressed and overwhelmed with this  group buy to add money issues and paypal crap that just might push him over the edge and pull the plug on this. I'm not worried too much about the money I understand other people might not have the type of disposable income I have but I really want this keyboard this is my endgame TKL so I really want to see this go through.

That being said with the delay of the GB, the current blackout on communication and the second GB started without this one completed or even have a target end date I get that people want to bail. I have faith in the GB leader and the involved parties so I'm going to hang back and see where we all are headed. I just wanted to post my thoughts on the PayPal disputes.

Offline PurpleURP

« Reply #718 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 17:53:36 »
I fear that if enough people get refunds or disputes that will indeed kill this group buy. Dude is probably way stressed and overwhelmed with this  group buy to add money issues and paypal crap that just might push him over the edge and pull the plug on this. I'm not worried too much about the money I understand other people might not have the type of disposable income I have but I really want this keyboard this is my endgame TKL so I really want to see this go through.

That being said with the delay of the GB, the current blackout on communication and the second GB started without this one completed or even have a target end date I get that people want to bail. I have faith in the GB leader and the involved parties so I'm going to hang back and see where we all are headed. I just wanted to post my thoughts on the PayPal disputes.

yeah, I just want the board. I'd be great to just get another update since he said he would be getting the plates this week.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #719 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 00:38:34 »
and pull the plug on this.
i don't think this will happen

- jhoang isn't a one man operation but is in active collaboration with other members, at least 2 that we know of (exclusive and kuang2 the assembler). something as drastic as throwing away their 6 months (and more) of work, will have to reach a consensus first which seems very unlikely to me.

- they seem to have invested a ton not only into this buy but also future projects, highlighted by the fact that they reserved the name e8-v2 not for this upcoming 60% but for a future 60% that shares the e8-v1 design.

- calling it quits now will not only completely destroy their reputation in all communities, but also any possible future opportunities they had in mind. not to mention like jhoang said, he'll be set back so far financially than if he just finishes the GB

so, the worst case scenario here is that he'll go dark like kin25 did for some time, and return with the finished boards (though kin25 had yutski vouching for him, whereas the E8 team doesn't have any such backing so far). best case scenario is that everything is progressing in the background and we're just not privy to it because of whatever reason. of course, when over a week goes by without an update on the plates that were supposed to only take 2 days to travel from VN to China, people become even more skeptical if not outright lose hope..

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #720 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 08:39:21 »
Isn't that all part of a groupbuy funding a start-up company?  :))

Group buys are tough and theres lots of things that can go wrong causing delays. People get that (or should). The answer to that is always "provide regular status updates, even if there is nothing new to report". This shouldnt be an issue... its free, fast, and easy.
-Dana

Offline JDragon

« Reply #721 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:42:11 »
Had to file a dispute due to PP protection running out. RIP my dreams of an endgame white TKL. :(

Offline zoomwalt

« Reply #722 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:44:10 »
Had to file a dispute due to PP protection running out. RIP my dreams of an endgame white TKL. :(

I did the same. JHuang was classy enough to refund quickly.

Offline JDragon

« Reply #723 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:45:58 »

I would much rather have the board than my refund, did you ask for a new invoice? I am hoping that he will re-invoice.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #724 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:50:04 »
^^ i've seen this exact thing happen with car part group buys... basically something goes wrong with GB#1, GB#2 funds get "borrowed" to cover the cost with the assumption that the now unpaid for leftovers will get sold... and then something happens (like exchange rate changes) and lawsuits start.   :rolleyes:

I hope this doesn't ruin a potentially good thing.
-Dana

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #725 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 17:53:41 »

I would much rather have the board than my refund, did you ask for a new invoice? I am hoping that he will re-invoice.

If his account is locked, fully or partially, then he probably can't send out new invoices. 
. . .
Even a "no news" update is still an update, as people generally do understand that delays happen with group buys, and any status updates are welcome.  Even if there are too many PMs to deal with, I'd focus on the general thread updates first.  It's a very recurrent theme with group buys over the years for those who've been reading group buy threads over time: either everything just works out and there are no delays (uncommon), or some high percent of the time some parts of a group buy don't go as planned, especially when there are many steps to take with a custom product, requiring multiple factories or vendors.  Some group buy organizers deal with the stress well and are able to stay on top of all the communication, others just become overwhelmed and disappear for a while (or completely).  All of this has happened before.  Crossing fingers that the keyboards will be great and will eventually make it into the customers' hands.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #726 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:01:48 »
I honestly think the E6 group buy should be placed on hold until E8 is finished.

Out of curiosity, what is the process behind these boards? Do they get created and anodized in China then go to Vietnam for inspection then shipping?

I have faith in the E-Team, but I'm hoping E6 is handled with more care after seeing how all the tags were thrown into a box, all scratched up and etc.
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:09:48 by Unforgivable »

Offline techfresh

« Reply #727 on: Fri, 25 August 2017, 23:22:16 »
I honestly think the E6 group buy should be placed on hold until E8 is finished.

Out of curiosity, what is the process behind these boards? Do they get created and anodized in China then go to Vietnam for inspection then shipping?

I have faith in the E-Team, but I'm hoping E6 is handled with more care after seeing how all the tags were thrown into a box, all scratched up and etc.

I honestly would like some sort of explanation from Excluisve on the packing of those plates.  I'm hoping he delegated that task to some intern who didn't know better...
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:37:55 by techfresh »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #728 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:07:17 »

I honestly would like some sort of explanation from Elusive on the packing of those plates.  I'm hoping he delegated that task to some intern who didn't know better...
Sure for it .is my poor package

i do take my responsibility dude.

the question is not plate and nameplate cant be fixed .someone know it waht is the real issue

after this GB done .

i quit!

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #729 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:10:13 »

I honestly would like some sort of explanation from Elusive on the packing of those plates.  I'm hoping he delegated that task to some intern who didn't know better...

the question is not plate and nameplate cant be fixed .someone know it waht is the real issue

after this GB done .

i quit!
LUL

Offline techfresh

« Reply #730 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:14:20 »

It's all good, thanks for coming clean.  Sounds like there is a lot to learn from this GB.  Don't quit, just learn and move on and make the next thing even better (ie. E2-V6)

after this GB done .

i quit!

It's all good Excluisve, thank you for coming clean.  It looks like this GB is a good learning experience for a lot of people involved.  The best thing to do is learn from it and do even better in the next one (ie. E6-V2).
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:32:57 by techfresh »

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #731 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 00:17:03 »

after this GB done .

i quit!

Nooooo! Exclusive, we all love you here bro! Apologies if the criticism is a bit harsh. We're just hoping the next group buy goes smoothly. It's nothing against you.

It's a learning experience for sure though! :)

Don't quit! Keep sharing your awesome work with us! :)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #732 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 10:17:04 »

It's all good, thanks for coming clean.  Sounds like there is a lot to learn from this GB.  Don't quit, just learn and move on and make the next thing even better (ie. E2-V6)

after this GB done .

i quit!

It's all good Excluisve, thank you for coming clean.  It looks like this GB is a good learning experience for a lot of people involved.  The best thing to do is learn from it and do even better in the next one (ie. E6-V2).

The  nameplate packing was indeed a carelessness mistake on my part, however i made sure other important parts were packed carefully. This was my first time involved with a GB and I was under a lot of pressure and mistakes were made. But I will always take full responsibility for my mistakes, once I received the nameplates from jhoang I would do my best to fix or replace them if necessary. Sorry to you, I was just a bit frustrated the moment before

I still haven't received any tracking number from them so there is nothing I can do at the moment. I will sure let you guys know and start the re-anodizing process once I get the plates. These boards are my first products and I want them to be delivered safely as much as you guys

« Last Edit: Sat, 26 August 2017, 10:21:45 by excluisve »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #733 on: Sat, 26 August 2017, 10:59:10 »
I still haven't received any tracking number from them so there is nothing I can do at the moment. I will sure let you guys know and start the re-anodizing process once I get the plates. These boards are my first products and I want them to be delivered safely as much as you guys

Thank you, Exclusive!  I hope everyone will be happy with the end result, including yourself.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #734 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 00:06:24 »
Guys I get plate today
Below is the picture take by my phone
 Plate is fixed I will re anode soon
The namplate I thinks is fine is perhaps a few namplate scratch
See the pic is some of nametag not engraved
I have engraved the standard nameplate "exclusive e8v1"
the customized nametag jhoang said to me he will engraving
But he not and sent me back .sry for those
Also I will  anodizing when I get money from jhoang
My rest of money almost1.5k$
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 00:09:08 by excluisve »

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #735 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 01:29:04 »
Thanks for the pics.  Too bad the purple wasn't as rich as deep as the color samples showed.  This color is not purple but lavender, a much lighter shade.  It's probably only 1/2 as dark as it was supposed to be.  Disappointing.  Maybe I can try to find someone in the states to re anodize it for me. Maybe I'll just sell it on r/mm
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 01:52:13 by reececonrad »

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #736 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 08:53:49 »
Thanks for the pics.  Too bad the purple wasn't as rich as deep as the color samples showed.  This color is not purple but lavender, a much lighter shade.  It's probably only 1/2 as dark as it was supposed to be.  Disappointing.  Maybe I can try to find someone in the states to re anodize it for me. Maybe I'll just sell it on r/mm

Maybe it was the color balance of the pictures? The pictures from color samples were taken by another camera I think?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #737 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 10:49:57 »
Despite all the drama, I'm willing to hop on this group buy and help recoup some of your lost funds. Add me to a list of interested buyers of extras :).

I feel bad for Jhoang and the rest of the GB starters. This sounds like a very stressful & tedious process. I'm sure the end product will be stunning! s

HFGL :)

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline alveeno

« Reply #738 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 16:50:11 »
Thanks for the pics Exclusive!

Glad to see that blue isn't as cyan as jhoang's picture made it seem like!

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #739 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 11:27:03 »
I will  anodizing when I get money from jhoang

so, we are waiting for jhoang to pay exclusive to reano the plates and remake a few nametags? is that the current status?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #740 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 14:26:47 »

so, we are waiting for jhoang to pay exclusive to reano the plates and remake a few nametags? is that the current status?

I think exclusive is implying here that he's paying out of pocket to have them reano'd, then sending them to jhoang to etch them.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #741 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 14:34:34 »

I think exclusive is implying here that he's paying out of pocket to have them reano'd, then sending them to jhoang to etch them.

please no more speculations. i think we are at a point in this group buy where these details are important and only exclusive and jhoang should be updating the thread with answers.

i would like to remain hopeful, but if this is at a standstill until the two group buy runners can work out money issues, i think we all deserve to know what is going on

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #742 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 14:45:13 »
i'm ****ing blind

my bad
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #743 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 00:24:50 »
Guys

i get my rest of money from jhoang

i will take plate to reano tomorrow

and will update here

thx all

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #744 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 00:49:40 »
Guys

and will update here

thx all

Great- thank you very much for the updates, exclusive.

Happy anodizing!! We are all looking forward to hearing how they come out.  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline alveeno

« Reply #745 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 01:04:21 »
Thanks for the updates exclusive

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #746 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 07:16:19 »
Guys

and will update here

thx all

Thank you for keeping us updated!!

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #747 on: Tue, 29 August 2017, 11:51:01 »
Guys

and will update here

thx all

thank you, exclusive. so happy to see this is moving forward

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #748 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:22:32 »
Purple is done.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 August 2017, 02:53:19 by excluisve »

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #749 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:30:15 »
Purple is done.

I am so ****ing pumped to build this board, I hope everything is working out well for the both of you!!

Thank you both, exclusive & jhoang!!!!!!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno