Author Topic: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty  (Read 35416 times)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Re: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:01:05 »
So I've just received a message from OP regarding this thread so I thought I'd step in and give my two cents, bear in mind I have no had a message from OP since February, proof here:

Show Image
[1]

Now I want to throw this out there, I have been on GH for a fairly long period of time, during that time, I've sold lots of keyboards ranging from Choc minis, HHKB's, Keycool84's and even mice, I have never, ever had an issue gone awry as this has.

Now I do have money spare here from my birthday, funds that I could quite easily refund the OP for, but the simple fact is, he has gone and made a post about all of this posting some of my personal information (my name and my personal e-mail address) and despite him having my e-mail address, I have received 0 emails from him about this matter.

Now I like this community, I like being a part of it as it's quite a good one. I have every intention of paying back the OP, but as I previously specified, I'm deducting the shipping charges because I paid for them plain and simple, it's not my fault that crap went south during the shipping process.

I can see how this may look like I'm trying to be a bit of an ass surrounding this whole incident, but I am a man of my word and he will get his payment.

I wont be paying you today as I will be paying you within the next 2 weeks. I don't appreciate threads being made about me that tarnish my reputation here on the forums, I don't appreciate my personal information being released because you are frustrated, you took the time to black out information of yours, but you didn't take the time to do the same to me? Hm, I know I'm in the wrong here, but that's a bit of a **** move also.

I would throw in why I have been inactive here, but it's down to personal reasons and I don't want any sympathy. I would like to thank people who have saw both sides and not jumped to conclusions, I hope this can be resolved relatively soon, it has gone on long enough and that's partially my fault due to complications and money issues, but as I specified above, I will get this sorted ASAP.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your patience. @op

Split the lost shipping with him then, if it wasn't your fault, it also isn't OP's fault.

There is no both sides to see here. You HAVE been active here, that is just the thing. You have owed him the money for at least a month (Since you resold the keyboard). It should not be OP's fault you "need" the money for other things, as has been pointed out, you were just looking to spend 2x that money on something you didn't need.

You can't seriously expect people to believe that the only reason you didn't send him money was because he didn't CONTINUE to ask for you to refund him.

Lets be honest here, you were just hoping he would sit back and wait until you felt you needed to pay him back, not when he deserved to be paid back. You are the seller, you need to take responsibility for handling the sale, OP wouldn't have even been put in this situation if you hadn't done what you did, even ignoring the thing getting lost in customs.

Seeing as how you had been active more than a couple times since you stopped responding to his messages, would it have killed you to send him a message saying "I am really sorry, I just can't send the money right now, I can get it to you soon though."

Who cares how long you have been on GH and how many items you have sold, that doesn't make what you did right.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #51 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:04:36 »
I'm trying to be a bit of an ass

Yes that is obvious, seems to be your thing.

So how exactly did this shipping get screwed up anyway? Do you have proof you shipped the item and that it was returned? Or was it too easy to say you shipped it but didn't so you get to pocket that money?

You should at least go in half on refunding the shipping cost if you didn't screw something up that caused the item to be returned.

I'm not saying your scamming the guy but how easy would it be to sell something to someone, especially international then charge a large shipping fee then wait a while and say oh well I got it back I'll refund you when I feel like it and oh I can't return that shipping money either. Then turn around and immediately sell the board to someone else while never refunding the first guy at all.

And as far as the guy not contacting you, I'm assuming he PM'd you at some point previous and you never replied?

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:07:18 »
Thanks for your input.
你搞砸了

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #53 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:07:34 »
Now I'm with OP.

Who wouldn't?
Fragil1ty you say that it's not your fault for the problems with the shipping, so are you saying that it's crimsonTofu's fault? You are the seller you have all the responsibility in this affair. The only responsibility of the buyer is to pay for the goods that he never received. So he should not have to pay for a problem in the shipping, you should.
 Your argument for not receiving another message from is invalid as far as I'm concerned since you told him "You'll get your money when you get your money", that clearly shows you are not willing to talk.
It's also your fault you spent the money before confirming that crimsonTofu had the keyboard.

I can only see you as in the wrong on this particular case, so please do the right thing and give him back his money and let's just all try to forget this all happened

Offline osi

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:09:23 »
Seems like frag was hoping that OP would just shrug off the loss and pocket the coin.

So frag gets paid for a keyboard that is returned to him due to a shipping error. Does not refund OP's money. Sells the keyboard again, collecting more money yet still can't return OP's money ??

Shades.....

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:10:11 »
Now I'm with OP.

Who wouldn't?
Fragil1ty you say that it's not your fault for the problems with the shipping, so are you saying that it's crimsonTofu's fault? You are the seller you have all the responsibility in this affair. The only responsibility of the buyer is to pay for the goods that he never received. So he should not have to pay for a problem in the shipping, you should.
 Your argument for not receiving another message from is invalid as far as I'm concerned since you told him "You'll get your money when you get your money", that clearly shows you are not willing to talk.
It's also your fault you spent the money before confirming that crimsonTofu had the keyboard.

I can only see you as in the wrong on this particular case, so please do the right thing and give him back his money and let's just all try to forget this all happened

Thank you for your input.
你搞砸了

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #56 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:11:36 »
Very unfortunate. Gl

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:11:37 »
Pathetic

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:13:04 »
Pathetic

Thank you for your input, have a nice day.
你搞砸了

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #59 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:15:51 »
Pathetic

The amazing thing is you promised the guy a refund multiple times through pm and your still dragging this out. People like you give the classifieds here a bad reputation.

And what happened to that code that was to allow you a refund on postage you mentioned?

Offline crimsonTofu

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:16:47 »
So I've just received a message from OP regarding this thread so I thought I'd step in and give my two cents, bear in mind I have no had a message from OP since February, proof here:

Show Image
[1]

Now I want to throw this out there, I have been on GH for a fairly long period of time, during that time, I've sold lots of keyboards ranging from Choc minis, HHKB's, Keycool84's and even mice, I have never, ever had an issue gone awry as this has.

Now I do have money spare here from my birthday, funds that I could quite easily refund the OP for, but the simple fact is, he has gone and made a post about all of this posting some of my personal information (my name and my personal e-mail address) and despite him having my e-mail address, I have received 0 emails from him about this matter.

Now I like this community, I like being a part of it as it's quite a good one. I have every intention of paying back the OP, but as I previously specified, I'm deducting the shipping charges because I paid for them plain and simple, it's not my fault that crap went south during the shipping process.

I can see how this may look like I'm trying to be a bit of an ass surrounding this whole incident, but I am a man of my word and he will get his payment.

I wont be paying you today as I will be paying you within the next 2 weeks. I don't appreciate threads being made about me that tarnish my reputation here on the forums, I don't appreciate my personal information being released because you are frustrated, you took the time to black out information of yours, but you didn't take the time to do the same to me? Hm, I know I'm in the wrong here, but that's a bit of a **** move also.

I would throw in why I have been inactive here, but it's down to personal reasons and I don't want any sympathy. I would like to thank people who have saw both sides and not jumped to conclusions, I hope this can be resolved relatively soon, it has gone on long enough and that's partially my fault due to complications and money issues, but as I specified above, I will get this sorted ASAP.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your patience. @op

Judging from what you wrote, I'm assuming you never got the PM that I sent on March 5th.
I'm sorry I didn't black your stuff out, to be completely honest I didn't even know what I should have blacked out.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:17:24 »
Pathetic

The amazing thing is you promised the guy a refund multiple times through pm and your still dragging this out. People like you give the classifieds here a bad reputation.

And what happened to that code that was to allow you a refund on postage you mentioned?

In before:  Thank you for your input, have a nice day.

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:17:43 »
Pathetic

Sent it off, heard nothing back.

Thank you for your input.
你搞砸了

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:20:03 »
you passive aggressive ****, man up/girl up, loser
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #64 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:20:53 »

Thank you.
你搞砸了

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:22:18 »
If he wants to act like a child he is free do to so, but he is just showing exactly why this thread was necessary.

Once again inb4 thank you comment

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:26:35 »
I have nothing more to say to any of you (mostly half-wits).

@crimsonTofu, you will be contacted over the next couple of days regarding payment.

Have a nice day everybody.
你搞砸了

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #67 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:38:48 »
Pathetic

ITT Fragil1ty is so in the wrong he can't come up with legitimate responses
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:39:20 »
Frag, please do the right thing and pay the man his money now. It has been drug along quite enough.

OP as soon as you get your money could you pls report that here and lock the thread.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:40:23 »

@crimsonTofu, you will be contacted over the next couple of days regarding payment.

Also ITT Fragil1ty starts to insult people when they call him out on his bull****

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:49:57 »
Btw contacting mods for concerns like this doesn't hurt weather this post was made or not. Mods are quite helpful when it comes to advice and you would be surprised how helpful they can become in matters like these even if they aren't obligated to help you out. I just thought I'd mention that.  :thumb:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 09:53:37 »

I knew I could be witty, but I only pegged it at about a quarter of the time, being bumped up to at least half the time is a nice little ego boost.

Tofu, good luck getting all your money back.

As always, thank you for your input, have a nice day.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:04:49 »
Have you perhaps thought of the possibility that he is trying to resell it now so that he can give the refund to this user? Perhaps we stop this witch hunt nonsense and allow these things to go up with the moderators first.
He sold it again already to lechner

And its still up on classifieds? Has Lechner received the board?
I posted link above

Well it seems then that he isnt full of mal-intent. He clearly DID intend on selling the board. I am not going to mention the morality of his spending habits, but I doubt he is doing this all just to scam this user. As I said, I find it deeply worrying that the community uses these means to root out poor situations in our community instead of first going to leadership or talking with others privately.

this was done through classifieds?

doesn't that mean he explicitly SHOULD NOT go to the mods and admins?

I dont understand your meaning, what is your basis?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56284.0

In accordance with the site's Terms of Service, Moderators will not step in to mediate transactions gone bad, however if you wish to report something you see that is against the forum’s Terms of Service and the guidelines in this post, please do so via the “Report to Moderator” button. (Example)

GEEKHACK.ORG ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR LOSSES RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM OR FOR ANY TRANSACTION RESULTING FROM POSTING IN THIS FORUM.

Caveat emptor (Buyer Beware) <- Wikipedia link.

TBC made the point here; which is, mods are not litigators, nor mediators; that is understandable, as this is NOT a commerce site.

Fragil1ty should return the money without regarding his other purchasing plans. If he received money for something he did not deliver, he is accountable for that money. There is no reasons that mitigates this simple fact.

Offline billnye

• ability man
My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:12:18 »
GG

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #74 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:18:27 »
GG

I seen what you did there :shiftyeyes:

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #76 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:19:25 »

GG

No sir as you can see all I said is GG. Please do not tarnish my reputation here as I have been around a long time and had many good transactions selling keyboards and mice.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:19:42 »
I'm back.

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:20:05 »
Well.. I was going to buy that board...

I hope you get all your money back, crimson!

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #79 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:22:36 »

GG

No sir as you can see all I said is GG. Please do not tarnish my reputation here as I have been around a long time and had many good transactions selling keyboards and mice.

Good situation I didn't save that photo then. #evillaugh

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:36:06 »
Btw contacting mods for concerns like this doesn't hurt weather this post was made or not. Mods are quite helpful when it comes to advice and you would be surprised how helpful they can become in matters like these even if they aren't obligated to help you out. I just thought I'd mention that.  :thumb:

Actually, forum staff has been advised specifically NOT to get involved in member-to-member transactions.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:38:13 »
What I meant was just to ask for advice and suggestions even if they can't exactly intervene.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:39:24 »
What I meant was just to ask for advice and suggestions even if they can't exactly intervene.

I understand you mean well, but this is still not a good idea from a liability standpoint should a particular issue escalate into legal proceedings.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:39:57 »

I think OP did exactly what he (unfortunately) needed to do.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:43:16 »

GG

Mod Edit: Doxing is not okay
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:46:20 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:45:16 »
=( I know how it feels to be on the other side of the OP's witch hunt and though those were false accusations that was proven wrong by my proof I provided, it still sucked  :-[ I honestly can't blame the OP for doing this considering he waited for months and that he never even got the item as well as the accused successfully reselling the item yet not providing the OP with his refund. I think he should get full refund because if he can charge the OP for shipping fee for an item they never received then Frag. can simply sell things internationally to how ever many people he wants while claiming he shipped it and it was mailed back to him and that he is charging postage fee to the buyers allowing him to get free MONNIEZ.

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #86 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 10:55:38 »
Such an annoying thing to have happen to you.

I know that post services sometimes screw up, but since it appear that fragil1ty didn´t provide any proof of sending the object, one cant help but wonder if it ever were mailed to you.
And the attitude he responded with in this topic don´t help his case at all.

I hope it will work out for you, now that many geekhackers have been brought to attention of this user.

Offline tbc

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:29:12 »

GG

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:47:28 by HoffmanMyster »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:46:20 »
IN THIS POST : ITALICS

I mean, this is better than not refunding him, but you must see that you're being a complete ******* by doing this. Him publicly shaming you because of your own **** ups isn't reason enough to hold onto his cash. Public shaming is an effective method of making unresponsive people respond. You proved it yourself by finally responding after he posted this.

This isn't the first time you've ****ed someone over though, is it? Remember when you sold AGMurdercore a Noppoo? You listed it as having a bouncing T switch, no other problems. What he got was a Noppoo with a cracked case. Don't blame this on the shipping. After looking at your ****ty sale pictures, it was there. You just didn't mention it. This'll be the first you've heard about it though since he kept it to himself, purely because he didn't want to deal with you any more.

Your actions are as slimy and fishy as your appearance.

inb4:

To be honest, I'm not sure why I even bothered responding. You can't reason with slimy fishmen.

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:46:39 by HoffmanMyster »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:49:21 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 16:08:36 by heedpantsnow »
I'm back.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:53:03 »

I mean, this is better than not refunding him, but you must see that you're being a complete ******* by doing this. Him publicly shaming you because of your own **** ups isn't reason enough to hold onto his cash. Public shaming is an effective method of making unresponsive people respond. You proved it yourself by finally responding after he posted this.

This isn't the first time you've ****ed someone over though, is it? Remember when you sold AGMurdercore a Noppoo? You listed it as having a bouncing T switch, no other problems. What he got was a Noppoo with a cracked case. Don't blame this on the shipping. After looking at your ****ty sale pictures, it was there. You just didn't mention it. This'll be the first you've heard about it though since he kept it to himself, purely because he didn't want to deal with you any more.

inb4:

To be honest, I'm not sure why I even bothered responding. You can't reason with slimy fishmen.

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:47:43 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:55:17 »

inb4:

Rekt

Thank you for your input
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:47:54 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:56:43 »

inb4:

Rekt

Thank you for your input

« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 18:48:01 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 11:58:20 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 12:00:11 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 12:01:07 by cmadrid »

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 13:00:55 »
In b4:
For your input thanks you.

In Soviet Union, input thanks you!

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 13:24:53 »
 :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 14:59:08 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Vanhishikha

« Reply #97 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 14:03:42 »
If the guy comes back to this thread (which let's be honest, he more than likely will, we all have an act for being curious) and he sees all of this stuff being posted about him, personal stuff no less, wont he be even harder to deal with and the prospect of getting any kind of a refund for OP will be a long, long shot. He was being difficult and hard to cope with before, this is just going to make things 100x worse in my opinion.

But hey, you guys do you and he will do him I guess.

Good luck OP, you're going to need it after this thread.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 14:11:38 »

he will do him I guess.

What this mean?
I'm back.

Offline Vanhishikha

« Reply #99 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 14:14:46 »

he will do him I guess.

What this mean?

Well he has been rude/ignorant so far right? and he's put off giving OP a refund? so I meant that he'll carry on doing that, especially now that there is a whole load of hate towards him.
But it's just my opinion, maybe he will see sence but I doubt it