Author Topic: Post your BS boards here!  (Read 433513 times)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Post your BS boards here!
« Reply #450 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 22:58:06 »
Time to finally show off my 'finished' model M.

In early March this year, I bought a Model M from Jixr on the cheap.

Show Image

The keyboard was bolt modded, had a wonky membrane, and no cable.  I did a few mods to it.

I dyed the caps aqua colored.  I oriented the caps in the same direction in the bath, and that gave them a nice gradient. 

Show Image

I removed the old connector and added a Teensy for USB capabilities.  I actually went through a few Teensys in the process.  I had a Teensy 2.0, but while soldering it I damaged one of the resistors/capacitors and the socket.  I did some work on it with the Teensy 2.0+, but I am going to use that for another project.  I bought a Teensy LC, but the ARM processor was giving me ****.  So I finally went with another 2.0.

I also desoldered all of the old crappy green LEDS and resistors on the breakout board.  I put in their place some bright blue LEDs and appropriate resistors for them. 

So here we go:

Show Image

I have a BS Brobot from the 4/20 sale on the esc

Show Image

and a pair of glorious multi-shot Krap bonus caps on the pause and scroll lock buttons.

Show Image

I'm pretty proud of the usb connector.  I took the old DIN socket and ripped it all to hell with my Dremel.  I made little slots so the teensy board would slide in and super glued it to that spot.  I filled in the open area with epoxy clay so it looks fairly clean.

Show Image

So that is my sexy modded Model M.

Show Image

Oh my god. This board is freaking beautiful. I've never been a big fan of full-size but I think you just changed my mind about them. This this this this this is awesome!

:eek:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #451 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 23:49:20 »
Hmm, well mine isn't quite as cool as BlueNalgene's, but oh well!  Someone asked for some more pics of this board so here goes nothing.

Model M by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #452 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 00:52:21 »
Hmm, well mine isn't quite as cool as BlueNalgene's, but oh well!  Someone asked for some more pics of this board so here goes nothing.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

What type of keycaps is that? that yellow extra lettering
looks really good
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #453 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 01:42:15 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks really good

That's the APL set from Unicomp, a reproduction of the original APL set. The original is much cleaner and has crisper legends. The_Beast had some comparison shots at one point. It's a great set and I love it, it's just a bummer knowing that it could/should have been better.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #454 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 01:46:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks really good

That's the APL set from Unicomp, a reproduction of the original APL set. The original is much cleaner and has crisper legends. The_Beast had some comparison shots at one point. It's a great set and I love it, it's just a bummer knowing that it could/should have been better.

Of course the big question is - does anyone still use APL, and would they find such a keyboard useful?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #455 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:52:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks really good

Of course the big question is - does anyone still use APL, and would they find such a keyboard useful?

As with most things we put on our keyboard...nope!  But it looks nice!  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #456 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 21:36:44 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

looks really good

As with most things we put on our keyboard...nope!  But it looks nice!  ;D

+1
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #457 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 22:15:18 »
Salute on my dirty Kish https://instagram.com/p/7yIa3PnGYK/

Show Image

Sweet :)

But that's cable's far too white for the keyboard!
Nothing a quick butt-flossing couldn't take care of.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #458 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 09:31:24 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Makin' me miss my BS Nightowl  :'(

Great looking board, always wanted a set of OG APL caps, but I don't think I'm willing to pay the premium for them.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline raymogi

« Reply #459 on: Fri, 02 October 2015, 23:16:57 »
Just got her today. Super clean and bolt modded.

Please feed my addiction.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #460 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 01:32:25 »
112625-0

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #461 on: Sat, 03 October 2015, 07:17:42 »
You guys are making me WTB an RGB pack from Unicomp.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #462 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 04:20:58 »
Whoa, Rowdy, Lexmark made a SSK? What planet have I been on?

Naah. It just looks cool. Any time you can get keys with mysterious-looking secondary legends, you shouldn't hesitate. Things like that can even give meaning to a life that otherwise doesn't have much... Whenever I'm feeling insignificant, I plug in the swell GE Marquette Model M that I got from Dorkvader:

...and it cheers me right up. How many other KBs have a "Fick" key? (That's Dork's photo, BTW, not mine.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 October 2015, 03:05:03 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #463 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 05:20:06 »

Naah. It just looks cool. Any time you can get keys with mysterious-looking secondary legends, you shouldn't hesitate. Things like that can even give meaning to a life that otherwise doesn't have much... Whenever I'm feeling insignificant, I plug in the swell GE Marquette Model M that I got from Dorkvader:

Show Image

...and it cheers me right up. (How many other KBs have a "Fick" key?)

:eek: Wow, love those legends.

"Pull-back" -> "Wave", instructions from Her Majesty's PC.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #464 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 05:55:13 »

Show Image

...and it cheers me right up. (How many other KBs have a "Fick" key?)

That is a very nice keyboard :)

I wonder if there is a catalog of all Model M keycap sets that IBM made.  it would be a large volume.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #465 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 07:56:49 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #466 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 03:07:01 »
Isn't putting one of those robot keys on a Model M sort of like putting a Transformers hood ornament on your Mercedes? Whatever blows your skirt up, though.  :?)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #467 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 04:26:34 »
(Attachment Link)

I had forgotten your clack was a BS one. Beautiful board

And those RGB kits make me wish once again that unicomp wold offer Iso shift in RGB :|
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #468 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 05:21:49 »
I might have posted this picture in another thread, but the keyboard is so large that it deserves to be posted in two threads :p

113494-0

This is a project board - the intention is to convert it to ANSI, bolt mod it, find suitable replacement keycaps, clean it up in general, and install some sort of converter to make it work on my computers.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #469 on: Mon, 12 October 2015, 08:50:09 »
Isn't putting one of those robot keys on a Model M sort of like putting a Transformers hood ornament on your Mercedes?

Oooooh.

* HoffmanMyster wants to see what this would look like.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #470 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 18:43:14 »
Quote from: Ander
Whenever I'm feeling insignificant, I plug in the swell GE Marquette Model M that I got from Dorkvader...

Show Image

:eek: Wow, love those legends... "Pull-back" -> "Wave", instructions from Her Majesty's PC.

That is a very nice keyboard :) ... I wonder if there is a catalog of all Model M keycap sets that IBM made.  it would be a large volume.

Just thought I'd mention that an M with this key set has just appeared here on eBay for $80 or Make Offer w/free shipping:

113687-0

113689-1

Unlike mine, this board was actually used with these keys, as its label shows it was made for GE Medical Systems. It also has a red "Emerg" cap at F12. ("Help! The patient I'm testing is singing a Neil Diamond tune!")

It also has no logos. I thought I'd seen one with a GE Med. Sys. logo, but I may be imagining it. Or this one may have had one and it's been removed.

In the interest of full disclosure, the original (pre-GE) Marquette boards have a Marquette logo at the upper left, a surface-mounted badge in the upper right with tech-support phone numbers, and say "Manufactured for Marquette Medical Systems" on the back. So purists may want to hold out for one of those. Still, it's an unusually vivid (and fun, I think) custom cap set on any board.

And yes, I'd normally post this in Great Finds, but we hadn't already been discussing it there.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #471 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 19:53:16 »

Finished painting and ready for reassembly!

Offline raymogi

« Reply #472 on: Tue, 13 October 2015, 19:55:14 »
Show Image

I don't like blue but goddamn that thing is sexy.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline mougrim

« Reply #473 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 12:05:09 »
Show Image

I don't like blue but goddamn that thing is sexy.

It'll be even sexier in pure red, though :)
IBM AT Model F, Vortexgear Race 3, AEKII (Alps Cream Damped), Metoo Zero (modded to Kailh Box Navy)

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #474 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 12:20:30 »
Show Image

Looking great so far!  I can't wait to see the finished product!  Blue and Red are great colors!  Yellow and Copper and Green too!  It will look awesome!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #475 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 04:16:57 »
Look what I found: Post your buckling spring board.

This thread was created 18-08-2014, some 11 months AFTER the above thread.

Should they be merged?

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #476 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 13:51:23 »

Should they be merged?

Merge, I don't want to have to keep up with two of the same thread.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #477 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 22:02:14 »

Should they be merged?

Merge, I don't want to have to keep up with two of the same thread.
I second this merge.  Easier to see all the BS awesomeness in one place.  :thumb:

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #478 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 22:13:36 »
That could be the slogan for /r/mk: "all the BS in one place"

I'll see myself out now.

My boards:
More

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #479 on: Fri, 30 October 2015, 23:53:19 »
That could be the slogan for /r/mk: "all the BS in one place"

I'll see myself out now.
Hahaha!  "Goodnight everybody!"

Offline mrgoldenzombie

• Topre is cool I guess....
« Reply #480 on: Sat, 31 October 2015, 00:18:29 »
he said that they're unicomp

and you're only gonna post the one?

It's just the one I have out and am using right now.

Edit: uploading now

I left some original keycaps on - Numpad, F1 - F10 and others. But all alphanumerics are Unicomp-printed, and yes, some of them also side-printed.

Yeah, you can tell from the font that those numpad keycaps came from an AT or PC/XT model F.

Unicomp did a really good job there!

edit:
Show Image

Right to left.

Top row 2* IBM "unsaver" model F, IBM "pingmaster" japanese keyboard (in box), "Rubber dome M 101
next row: "oldest known" 122-key model F, KB assembly has been replaced with a NIB one (rest of KB is in a box)
Next row: IBM DIsplaywriter keyboard, IBM correcting selectric II, IBM dome 122-key (in box), PC/XT model F (in foam)
next row: IBM 3278 keyboard
Next row IBM 3178 keyboard, IBM wheelwriter 10 series 2 (boltmodded), IBM AT model F
next row: M13
next row: IBM terminal KB (parts unit), unicomp 104-key, AT&T KB305 terminal emulator variant (the buckling spring at&t board)
next row: IBM 4704-200, 2* IBM 4704-100, 1390120, IBM LPFK (cherry M8 switches)

In the corner are my lightsaver and ergodox half gamepad.

That's all the IBM I could find.

Edit: missing 2 wheelwriter keyboards I have in a box somewhere.
The motherload
O-Ringed Black RealForce 87u  | O-Ringed Novatouch with Miami PBT

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #481 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 06:22:32 »
Before:

After:

Updated build log here.

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #482 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 11:55:22 »
Amazing!  Must feel awesome!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #483 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 21:15:18 »

That escape got me like <3

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #484 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 21:37:01 »
Show Image

That escape got me like <3

Oooh.... vat iz dat

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #485 on: Mon, 02 November 2015, 21:39:33 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #486 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 01:38:47 »
(Attachment Link)

ahh, this was the on-board shot i was hoping for.  :-*  the yellow tri looks awesome and goes well with the rgb mods too. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Misha353W

« Reply #487 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 15:54:32 »
Here's my recent purchase! And yes, it's filthy :-[
At first I had some plans with it, but it just looks too cool as is :cool: so I've bought another slightly newer one that misses a few keycaps to stuff around with. My cat is using that one as a buckling spring mattress right now so I'll photograph it later :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #488 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 17:01:24 »
At first I had some plans with it, but it just looks too cool as is :cool: so I've bought another slightly newer one that misses a few keycaps to stuff around with. My cat is using that one as a buckling spring mattress right now so I'll photograph it later :))

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No pics of kitty lounging on keyboard??  :P :))

Looks good! The 122s sure are a beast of a board.

Offline Misha353W

« Reply #489 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 17:29:20 »
No pics of kitty lounging on keyboard??  :P :))

Nah I didn't want to wake him up, you wouldn't see much of the keyboard anyway ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #490 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 23:39:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice!

Filthy it may be, but nearly every Model M cleans up very nicely.

An another set of keycaps to collect - many of these I have seen have different legends on the 24 function keys or on the extra keys to the left.

Offline invariance

• ...here with all the other boson's
« Reply #491 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 05:07:12 »
Oooohhh 122's are sooooo pirdy!   ;D

I was 2 days away from receiving one when holidaying in the States a few years ago.
F'n USPS held onto it for 2 weeks and decided to deliver it a few days after I left.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Last I heard is it didn't make its way back to the seller, so some c*** got it for free.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The only BS I
want to hear is
from a Model M:
PN:1391401
DOB: 04FEB87
      Wyse 85      Mtek K104
SMK Blue: Chicony KB-5181; HyperX Aqua: HyperX Alloy Origins *Yet-to-rebuild: A 69 key C. P. Clare Foam & Foil assy *Rubber: Digital LK46W-A2; uSoft Natural Pro RT9401, Natural Multimedia 1.0A RT9470, Natural Ergonomic 4000 KU-0460; "Avid" Sejin SLKR2233; "Diamond Touch" Mitsubishi 6511-PB

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #492 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 05:29:42 »

I was 2 days away from receiving one when holidaying in the States a few years ago.
F'n USPS held onto it for 2 weeks and decided to deliver it a few days after I left.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Last I heard is it didn't make its way back to the seller, so some c*** got it for free.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I bet they thought it was just some piece of junk and threw it in the bin.....  :mad: 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #493 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 20:00:34 »

That is a sad story :(

I bet they thought it was just some piece of junk and threw it in the bin.....  :mad: 

That is even sadder :(

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #494 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 18:58:16 »

More to come.  ^-^
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 December 2015, 19:03:55 by ramnes »
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #495 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 19:54:58 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More to come.  ^-^

スペース!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #496 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 20:27:51 »
Damn ramnes, that's sick. Never knew IBM made a JIS BS tkl.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #497 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 21:30:20 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More to come.  ^-^

Such a killer board, great layout and sleek look. Nice find!

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #498 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 23:48:34 »
Wild!  Very nice board!  I love the comparison shots too for reference of size.  :thumb:  I always wondered how big those were.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #499 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 06:04:42 »
Yep, I'm super happy that I finally got one of my highest dream boards.  :p

Thanks all!
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used