Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 326106 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 11:33:00 »
Full countour SA:

Show Image

The angle of the prop holding the keys is way too much (you should have your board close to flat in most cases for best ergonomics), but you can see the angles of the keycap tops at least.

According with research on the subject the best ergonomics in a flat single unit keyboard is when it has a negative angle. Tilted backwards, instead of the common practice to tilt it forward.

Doesn't apply to everyone and every setup though.  Ergonomics is a very personal subject, more so than switch preference.  There are some general guide lines though.  I don't believe this to be one of them.

It appears the article conclusion is based on stress on the wrists due to unnatural flexion angle of them, the feeling is a totally different subject of course. Biomechanics against confort. Of course, anthropometric data is based on statistics, thus, individual feeling would rarely can be represented that way.

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
« Reply #501 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 11:56:24 »
Ah, I missed it.
Even good dogs go wild

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 13:33:17 »
could anyone who hasnt paid via the site or hasnt had an invoice, please contact me

i think im all up to date other than 2 people who i just messaged, but if you were expecting an invoice, and havent had one, please send me a PM
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #503 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 17:22:59 »
i think im all up to date other than 2 people who i just messaged, but if you were expecting an invoice, and havent had one, please send me a PM

Brilliant, can not wait for these babies to start falling out of SP's molds  :o .  If you are currently pretending to be a geek and have NOT participated here on this Group Buy then walk away in great shame and disgrace because you are not wanted here anymore  8) .

ONLY the real enthusiasts belong here because we all fronted with the moolah and want a piece of Geekhack on our keyboards - FOREVER  :thumb: .

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #504 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 17:25:51 »

Brilliant, can not wait for these babies to start falling out of SP's molds  :o .  If you are currently pretending to be a geek and have NOT participated here on this Group Buy then walk away in great shame and disgrace because you are not wanted here anymore  8) .

ONLY the real enthusiasts belong here because we all fronted with the moolah and want a piece of Geekhack on our keyboards - FOREVER  :thumb: .

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #505 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 17:28:10 »
Were you able to figure my order out sir bunny?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #506 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 17:30:01 »
Were you able to figure my order out sir bunny?

i sent you a pm about it sir, i havent had a response back yet

Offline janvkn

« Reply #507 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 19:49:01 »
Looks like I ordered twice by accident. There's an unpaid and a paid order in my history, but I only need one. If someone could remove the unpaid one, that would be great ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #508 on: Sat, 14 February 2015, 09:14:03 »
Looks like I ordered twice by accident. There's an unpaid and a paid order in my history, but I only need one. If someone could remove the unpaid one, that would be great ;)

orders are only active once they are marked as paid so nothing to worry about

im going to go through paypal invoices now, and mark those as paid on the site

for everyone who paid through the site, or thinks they did, can you please check your order status, and make sure it states paid, if it doesnt state paid, please contact me, i dont want anyone to be disappointed they dont get a set because they think they paid but it didnt go through

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #509 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 04:56:01 »
Is it ready already Daddy?  :p

Joke aside, I'm looking forward so much to try it on my Novatouch.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #510 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:00:10 »
invoice to sp has been paid

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #511 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:03:31 »
Sweet :cool:

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #512 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:04:55 »

Is there some sort of sacrifice or dance I can do to make sure production goes smoothly and quickly?

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #513 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:10:57 »
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #514 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:21:03 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #515 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 17:21:44 »
P.S. This really should have been called the "Geekhack the Planet" set. :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #516 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 19:34:50 »

Someone should take down the NSA with this key-set  ;D .

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #517 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 19:44:00 »
That deserves its own custom key.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #518 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 19:55:36 »
That deserves its own custom key.

I really want to see this on a spacebar now for some reason.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #519 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 21:50:13 »
Great news. I suppose it's gonna be another 2 months before we'll actually see the caps?

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #520 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 22:17:25 »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #521 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 03:25:30 »
Great news. I suppose it's gonna be another 2 months before we'll actually see the caps?

That's what I'm preparing myself to anyway. Looking forward to it, damn! First keyset GB I participated in.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #522 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 06:11:46 »
slot confirmed with sp

this set will ship to us april 16th from them, normally takes a few days to get to us from there, and we will turn it round right away

Offline neverused

« Reply #523 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 06:30:29 »
Thanks for the updates bunny, we appreciate the hard work from you and jd

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #524 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 07:20:50 »
slot confirmed with sp

this set will ship to us april 16th from them, normally takes a few days to get to us from there, and we will turn it round right away

Thanks for the information. We appreciate the hard work for all the sale/GB you guys (CtrlAlt team, JD) put into. <3

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #525 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:49:11 »
slot confirmed with sp

Thanks for the information. We appreciate the hard work for all the sale/GB you guys (CtrlAlt team, JD) put into. <3

I second that.  Thanks for all the hard work on this. It's much appreciated!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #526 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:13:26 »
slot confirmed with sp

See Bunny what you've done, you've literally became the Dr.Phil of Key-caps sorting out everyone's frustrations with ease and making them better people for it.

We need to have a syndicated show with you showing the art of ordering and what to expect during Group Buys run by CTRL/ALT and then having Geekhackers come on stage professing their problems and what not.  You of course will sort out any and all difficulties within their lives and again become a much loved professor of key-cap love.........

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
Re: [GB] &quot;Hack'd by Geeks&quot; Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #527 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 22:15:19 »

slot confirmed with sp

See Bunny what you've done, you've literally became the Dr.Phil of Key-caps sorting out everyone's frustrations with ease and making them better people for it.

We need to have a syndicated show with you showing the art of ordering and what to expect during Group Buys run by CTRL/ALT and then having Geekhackers come on stage professing their problems and what not.  You of course will sort out any and all difficulties within their lives and again become a much loved professor of key-cap love.........

I call dibs on a lifetime pass to be in the audience!

Can it be more like Oprah and just have free stuff under our seats?

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #528 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 11:39:46 »
Hey guys I know there's awhile before these sets will get shipped to the buyers but I just want to put it out there if anybody needs to recoup there money I will buy there set from them this is an open ended offer until (or even if) I am able to acquire a set. I was not even a member of GH yet when this GB was active. The black and orange color as well as the set being in SA are a freaking dream set for me. Anyways I thought I would put the offer out and what an awesome set . Thanks all
Sincerely
Sed8 (Ashley)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #529 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 11:41:01 »
Hey guys I know there's awhile before these sets will get shipped to the buyers but I just want to put it out there if anybody needs to recoup there money I will buy there set from them this is an open ended offer until (or even if) I am able to acquire a set. I was not even a member of GH yet when this GB was active. The black and orange color as well as the set being in SA are a freaking dream set for me. Anyways I thought I would put the offer out and what an awesome set . Thanks all
Sincerely
Sed8 (Ashley)

i have about 20 spare sets, if you want one sir just shoot me a pm and we can sort it out so it goes out with all the other gb orders

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #530 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 17:00:14 »
Sincerely
Sed8 (Ashley)

i have about 20 spare sets, if you want one sir just shoot me a pm and we can sort it out so it goes out with all the other gb orders

Good guy Bunny. Taking some extra sets for people to be able to acquire them even though the GB ended.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #531 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:33:48 »
Good guy Bunny. Taking some extra sets for people to be able to acquire them even though the GB ended.

That's one thing to note when dealing with Bunny, he has such a HUGE heart when it comes to dealing with anyone, even the forgetmenot's that miss out on firm deadlines.

THEY eventually get their orders fulfilled so everyone gets their share of these babies, Bunny NEVER ignores those that have problems.  He really is the Angel of Geekhack  8) .

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #532 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 02:30:41 »

That's one thing to note when dealing with Bunny, he has such a HUGE heart when it comes to dealing with anyone, even the forgetmenot's that miss out on firm deadlines.

THEY eventually get their orders fulfilled so everyone gets their share of these babies, Bunny NEVER ignores those that have problems.  He really is the Angel of Geekhack  8) .

I totally agree!  :thumb:

It must require some good financial state to invest that much waiting for people to pick theirs afterwards. Well I guess his experience as a seller on this forum showed him that once the pictures will start to flow everybody will want a piece of theirs.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #533 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 03:38:00 »

It must require some good financial state to invest that much waiting for people to pick theirs afterwards. Well I guess his experience as a seller on this forum showed him that once the pictures will start to flow everybody will want a piece of theirs.

Not as much risk as you might think - [CTRL]ALT's GBs are always very popular, and a lot of people who miss out wish they had participated, so BunnyLake is pretty much guaranteed to sell those few extra sets.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #534 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:12:36 »

Not as much risk as you might think - [CTRL]ALT's GBs are always very popular, and a lot of people who miss out wish they had participated, so BunnyLake is pretty much guaranteed to sell those few extra sets.

Not much risks indeed but it still requires you to pay upfront. You need to able to sit on that money for a while, the time he sells them off.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #535 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:23:31 »

Not much risks indeed but it still requires you to pay upfront. You need to able to sit on that money for a while, the time he sells them off.

so theres really no risk on something like this with the extra sets, however the previous issues with the old US proxy have sucked, because its not just orders that are delayed, again i have extras of all of those so that money has been tied up for ages

however i always like to get some extras, there are always people who either missed it, couldnt afford it at the time or werent members when the buy was live, so i like to accommodate that as much as possible

Offline feizor

« Reply #536 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 06:50:10 »
however i always like to get some extras, there are always people who either missed it, couldnt afford it at the time or werent members when the buy was live, so i like to accommodate that as much as possible

Great guy right here.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #537 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 07:52:15 »

so theres really no risk on something like this with the extra sets, however the previous issues with the old US proxy have sucked, because its not just orders that are delayed, again i have extras of all of those so that money has been tied up for ages

Thanks again I was so bummed to log onto ctrlalt for the firs time and see I missed the group buy by one day. Now I just need to come up with another $130 for hyper fuse...I freaking love this stuff my bank account on the other hand is weeping and dwindling in equal amounts... Oh well at least I paid rent this month...god I can barely afford cherry board's and caps but yet this voice in my head keeps telling me that 55g topre is what I really need. :thumb: :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #538 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:34:40 »
god I can barely afford cherry board's and caps but yet this voice in my head keeps telling me that 55g topre is what I really need. :thumb: :o

Get both the Thorpie 55g and the Cherry's that way you'll have more keyboards to play with.  Although Realforce's aren't available to GMK, BSP or SP key-caps but it's still a sound investment.

Before long you'll have hundreds of keyboards begging for key-caps on a rotating basis, hence start collecting as soon as possible.  Also need to get a well paid job to facilitate this type of hobby as you go forth in life  :thumb: .

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #539 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:44:42 »
That's one thing to note when dealing with Bunny, he has such a HUGE heart when it comes to dealing with anyone, even the forgetmenot's that miss out on firm deadlines.THEY eventually get their orders fulfilled so everyone gets their share of these babies, Bunny NEVER ignores those that have problems.  He really is the Angel of Geekhack  8)  .
I totally agree!  :thumb:  It must require some good financial state to invest that much waiting for people to pick theirs afterwards. Well I guess his experience as a seller on this forum showed him that once the pictures will start to flow everybody will want a piece of theirs.
so theres really no risk on something like this with the extra sets, however the previous issues with the old US proxy have sucked, because its not just orders that are delayed, again i have extras of all of those so that money has been tied up for ageshowever i always like to get some extras, there are always people who either missed it, couldnt afford it at the time or werent members when the buy was live, so i like to accommodate that as much as possible

I already know you are a nice guy. No need to convince me anymore! :D

That's definitely nice of you to invest that kind of money for other people even though you might sell everything afterwards this is still money you cannot use for something else until you did sell.

god I can barely afford cherry board's and caps but yet this voice in my head keeps telling me that 55g topre is what I really need. :thumb: :o

Get both the Thorpie 55g and the Cherry's that way you'll have more keyboards to play with.  Although Realforce's aren't available to GMK, BSP or SP key-caps but it's still a sound investment.

Before long you'll have hundreds of keyboards begging for key-caps on a rotating basis, hence start collecting as soon as possible.  Also need to get a well paid job to facilitate this type of hobby as you go forth in life  :thumb: .

Even thought what Elrick says might be tempting: pay your rent. It is more important than anything keyboard related! :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 March 2015, 17:47:43 by Ngt »

Offline mp101

« Reply #540 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 04:14:32 »
Nice, looking forward to these  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline TheOpposition

« Reply #541 on: Tue, 03 March 2015, 23:40:22 »
I can't wait for a full contour set!
(2) Poker II's
Poker 3 W/ Blues
JD40
Ergrodox

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #542 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:08:56 »
Is anyone familiar with the feel of these SA keycaps? Specifically the top part? Are the keys rough/textured like the dsa dolch keycaps or are they smoother?

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #543 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:17:17 »
Is anyone familiar with the feel of these SA keycaps? Specifically the top part? Are the keys rough/textured like the dsa dolch keycaps or are they smoother?

If they are like the Nuclear Data Green (uniform row 3 SA) they are smooth and shiny.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #544 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:18:09 »
I think most of the DSA sets have had matte finish on top. These are semi matte, so they will be smoother.

SA are available in matte finish, but we chose to go with the semi matte for these, in keeping with the retro styling.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #545 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:22:23 »
I was really hoping they would be the smooth and shiny ones. Like the the pulse SA

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #546 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 00:28:18 »
I was really hoping they would be the smooth and shiny ones. Like the the pulse SA
That's what they will be. PuLSE was semi matte, as well.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #547 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 03:20:30 »
That's what they will be. PuLSE was semi matte, as well.
I am freaking psyched then.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #548 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 05:06:32 »
I am freaking psyched then.

Welcome to the club here  8) .

This place regularly makes you strip down naked and run down streets and thoroughfares with complete abandon. 

Everything will flop around crazily but you don't care because you're about to get something totally unique - The Hack'd Keyset  :thumb: .

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #549 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 11:35:37 »
I think most of the DSA sets have had matte finish on top. These are semi matte, so they will be smoother.

SA are available in matte finish, but we chose to go with the semi matte for these, in keeping with the retro styling.

Awesome, I am so stoked. Now I just need the $$$ to purchase a spare set :p

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi