Author Topic: [100% Completed] "23 Commando" High-profile Keyset Groupbuy  (Read 241891 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [95% Shipped] "23 Commando" High-profile Keyset Groupbuy
« Reply #650 on: Sat, 25 January 2014, 22:24:51 »
Very high efficiency! :thumb:

That's always the MASHBY experience :thumb: .

The keys really look superb, the US-style military key-set is to die for.  I couldn't understand something like this wasn't done earlier on, the graphics and colours make you want to head down that jungle again with your M-16's and AK-47's.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #651 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 01:26:13 »
I'm excited to know that people also like the keyset like me. It's also very helpful and interesting to know your thoughts about the keyset  :thumb:
There still are some details I wish I could do for the keyset but if only SP was capable to do so :(

It's amazing to see the keyset on everyone's keyboard... It make me happier than only looking at it on my own board.

!!! mashby, you're doing so well! Great job! :thumb:

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #652 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 01:33:07 »
I just put these on my red-switches QFR, and they look nice. :)

The only problem is, for my board, they're actually kind of loose. Not like fall-off loose, but definitely not too tight. Also, the stabilizers fall right out, I had to glue those in place on the space bar.

Teflon tape (aka plumber's tape) works pretty good.

I first tried to put them on my browns, but they were so tight I decided not to risk it after a few keys.. I ended up installing them on blues, which were still pretty snug, but looser than the browns.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #653 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 07:43:08 »
Is that a scratch on your numpad "3"?

I really have to commend mashby on a fantastic packaging job. I am genuinely shocked that shipping and handling only cost as much as it did with the quality packing job these caps received.

Here's a few pictures of the set on a full size board while I try to find my camera charger.

Show Image

Show Image

Also, are there any extras of the VL kit? I feel pretty dumb for not having ordered one but this keyboard could really use the accent colors it has.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #654 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 09:11:23 »
It's amazing to see the keyset on everyone's keyboard... It make me happier than only looking at it on my own board.

!!! mashby, you're doing so well! Great job! :thumb:

That's the glory of running a successful Group Buy, you get to enjoy the accolades  8) .  Mashby is making sure everyone on this planet gets to own this key-set on their keyboard, can't wait to get mine.

I have 2 camo-Filco's itching for this key-set.  They need these urgently.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #655 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 11:09:38 »
Is that a scratch on your numpad "3"?

I really have to commend mashby on a fantastic packaging job. I am genuinely shocked that shipping and handling only cost as much as it did with the quality packing job these caps received.

Here's a few pictures of the set on a full size board while I try to find my camera charger.

Show Image

Show Image

Also, are there any extras of the VL kit? I feel pretty dumb for not having ordered one but this keyboard could really use the accent colors it has.

No it's a @$!*#!! cat hair. Already.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #656 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 15:06:24 »
The last of the international invoices have been sent!  :thumb:

I have two more invoices to send out for the two massive orders, but I need to do a recount to make sure I'm not missing anything and I need a bigger scale to calculate the actual weight. Those will go out next week.

However, for everyone else, your invoice should have already made it to your inbox. Double check your address and once I receive the payment, I'll print the label and ship it ASAP.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   66% = Paid
   64% = Shipped
   45% = Received
   26% = Confirmed Complete

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #657 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 15:19:34 »
$43,13 USD for the shipping fee :'(

but i'm happy for this set :))

paid mashby :thumb:

Thanks

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #658 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 18:06:40 »
got invoice and paid! thanks to you!mashby

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #659 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 19:50:08 »
The last of the international invoices have been sent!  :thumb:

I have two more invoices to send out for the two massive orders, but I need to do a recount to make sure I'm not missing anything and I need a bigger scale to calculate the actual weight. Those will go out next week.

However, for everyone else, your invoice should have already made it to your inbox. Double check your address and once I receive the payment, I'll print the label and ship it ASAP.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   66% = Paid
   64% = Shipped
   45% = Received
   26% = Confirmed Complete

Got your invoice!
that's expensive  :'(

I have paid, thanks.
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline tototo

« Reply #660 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 02:40:27 »
Yeah, the price for shipping was surprising but it is a well packed box. It seems to be a bit overkill tbh but better than broken keys. Hoping to get them soon.
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #661 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 04:12:10 »
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to  change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a womens wigs and it is perfect.

Worst Bot NA...

Offline tototo

« Reply #662 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 04:52:49 »
Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to  change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a womens wigs and it is perfect.

Worst Bot NA...

Was throughout the post expecting hair extension costs for product and safe shipping to be related to this groupbuy and why it's preferred.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 January 2014, 23:05:38 by tototo »
PokerII.ahk | Ducky G2Pro TKLDucky MiniPoker II, Ergodox ClassicErgodox Full hand | For sale: KBT Pure ProDucky YYY TKL

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #663 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 17:15:19 »
Back to commando, I really would like to thank jil_jil32 for this group buy and mashby for the sorting and packing.

I know mashby is a busy dude but he is a fantastic distributor and if ever possible i would love for him to do another. I hope im not jinxing the international orders by saying this.

jil_jil32 did fantastic planning this, the colors were unique (and a little bit risky in my opinion) and row arrangement was on mark; and making it possible for ErgoDox layout to be included at a reasonable price even though the orders were low on ergodox.

I mean i could complain maybe a little bit on how long this took but its not entirely unusual for a 6-7 month SP group buy, especially considering some of the unique things SP had to do.

SA is awesome quality, though i worry about the long and non-reinforced stem. Like i said earlier it doesn't exactly work well on a full hand ergodox because of height. Maybe i can get MOZ to cut me some spacer layers some day, I'm going to try DSA again later and figure out which i like better on the ergodox. Commando will most likely be going on a different keyboard than my ergodox in the end just because i think want to make a themed keyboard with it due to the unique military colors.

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #664 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 02:13:52 »
Finally, I received them with the huge box!

Really Thanks Jil and Mashby. ;)

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #665 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 03:36:13 »
OMGGGGG. The packing is just stunning. There is no way to harm those keycaps. Great job mashby.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #666 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 10:58:53 »
Thank you Glod and chaosstep for both your patience and your kind words.

Update
All but one of the paid orders went out yesterday. I've already contacted the person whose order didn't go out directly and I'll have that one shipped out tomorrow.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   83% = Paid
   81% = Shipped
   47% = Received
   28% = Confirmed Complete

A Note About International Shipping
I'm probably just being a bit defensive and overly sensitive on this issue, but I'd rather err on the side of over explaining than just assume that everything is "OK." So if you'll indulge me...

When we finalized the shipping arrangements, we used the Flat-Rate pricing as the estimated amount and then promised that it would be less. Given that we were shipping by weight and not flat-rate for orders that did not fit in a small flat rate box, this made it impossible to provide an accurate estimate. All we could say is, basically, to trust us that we'd do the right thing to keep your cost as low as possible.

After the pricing was established, we then discussed the fact that this set is a larger key cap than most sets from SP and most orders would not fit in a Small Flat-Rate box. We recommended keeping the Medium Flat-Rate box pricing in mind when it came to shipping for International orders, in other words $60 in shipping would be the maximum.

Now that we are invoicing and shipping, I can understand that there is some sticker shock at seeing $30 - $40 shipping fees, but the costs are still less then we estimated and please know that we've done everything we can to keep the price as low as possible.

But Those Boxes Are Massive!
Are the boxes a bit overkill? You bet they are, but none of that added any real cost to your shipping. We're shipping by weight and not by the box type, so we chose a larger box than necessary and used bubble wrap and peanuts, which are lightweight. Granted, a smaller box would have made it easier for me, but it wouldn't have impacted your shipping costs much, if at all.

Now The Good News - REFUNDS
The USPS International Calculator appears to have incorrectly calculated the shipping costs for International orders. I'm keeping track of both what was estimated and paid and also what the actual cost to ship your order was.

Case in point, a shipment to Taiwan was estimated to be $43.13, however when the shipment label was printed the cost was actually $37.17. This means that this order was overcharged by $5.96. I will be gifting back the difference, and thereby paying the PayPal fees to do so, once I go through each invoice and shipping label to determine the exact difference. Right now it's averaging around $5, but I'll provide you with an exact amount when I send your refund.

I don't know why there was a cost difference in the estimator and the actual shipment cost, but that calculator was the only thing I had to go on and it worked quite reliably for all of the US orders. I know their may be exchange rates involved in your refund and I know that this method is less than optimal, but it's the only recourse available I'm afraid.

Man This Guy Is Long Winded
As I said at the beginning, I'd rather err on the side of caution (and verbosity) than just assume that everyone is on the same page. I've never done order fulfillment before and you guys have been ever-so-patient with me. It's with that appreciation that I wish to give you as much detail as I can on the process and to be as transparent as possible.

So What's Next?
1. 15% of the invoices are still outstanding. Once those payment are received, those orders will ship.

2. Two large orders are still awaiting invoices and I should have those tomorrow.

3. 34% of the orders are enroute to be delivered

4. 19% of the received orders have not been confirmed as complete. So if you've received your order and you having posted to this thread, or PM'd me that your order is complete, you're on that list.  :rolleyes:

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #667 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 11:25:22 »
I LOVE THIS SET! So awesome and retro. <3 <3 <3

THANKS JIL_JIL32 & MASHBY!

52522-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2014, 11:27:44 by aggiejy »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #668 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 11:34:19 »
Show Image

We need a new GB for a key set based on these colors. ;)

We already had a GB for those colors:

Show Image

After I got my set, I never used it except for taking a first picture - I just have to many awesome sets  :p

I actually meant that I wanted the alphas to be purple on lilac.

This set is purple on white. I have that set, too.

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #669 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:42:14 »

(Attachment Link)

This^.^
i'll put on my camo too :cool:

Offline pasph

« Reply #670 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 14:39:49 »
Better safe than sorry for sure.

But let's doing some simple math:

Standard kit + Upgrade kit 01 = $110
Shipping = $35
VAT 22% of 110+35 = $32
Shipping + VAT = $67 the price of a Standard kit...

We've got a problem here, my simple solution is to choose wisely the sets i'm going to buy
and this one is well worth!

Thank you jil_jil32 & mashby!
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #671 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 17:01:15 »

(Attachment Link)

What's to say, just SEXY as hell  :thumb: .  Suddenly the Filco is again looking so inviting.......who the hell needs a thorpe or BS when you've got this baby all tarted up perfectly.

Again we owe it all to Jil_jil32 and the Mashby.

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #672 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 18:45:00 »
despite this I paid 46.87 USD shipping costs,when i got keys pay these are worthwhile xD

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #673 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 11:30:37 »
Just in case anyone is interested, I'm willing to buy anyone's gamer set if they don't want it. ;)

You can send me a PM.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:57:45 by Latin00032 »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #674 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 11:47:15 »
Daily Update
I sent out reminders to those who had invoices for over a week and found a payment that didn't get processed. Doh!  :eek:

All invoices that have been paid have been shipped, so I'm standing by for more payments so that I can ship the remaining 14%. In the meantime, I brought a larger scale in and I'll be recounting and packaging the final two orders so that I can invoice them and get them out.

I'm also going through all the paid invoices to calculate the refunds I mentioned yesterday. I don't expect those to be complete until the weekend.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   86% = Paid
   86% = Shipped
   47% = Delivered
   33% = Confirmed Complete

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #675 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 15:16:19 »

(Attachment Link)

The board is great, sir. I love your board too. It looks just like twin of mine =P
Can't wait to see the pics of someone's full-size filco camou with this 23 Commando keyset on it.

Also thank everyone for the kind words. It's thanks to all the participants that we can have this amazing set done. And I'm lucky that mashby handle the most troublesome part for me.
The keyset is worth the wait and I'm happy. I hope everyone will be happy too when you receive the keys.

@Latin00032: good luck with your find, bro. Keep looking for it! I will let you know if by any chance I can find a kit for you. Your board sure will be incomplete if you don't have it.

/Read back in the thread and saw this post of Elrick, I smiled ;D Thanks man, again, for the encouraging words back then.
And, I have full faith in my color choices :p It would look great!!!
If anyone has the color chips from SP, you will see :thumb:

Cmon, we all already know that by now jil_jil32  8) .  I think you're the one to run a successful full SA Key-set and that is why I am in this Group Buy.

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #676 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 17:22:50 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #677 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 20:20:27 »
Show Image

Damn you guys are such wicked mongrels, shoving your key-sets into my face like that  :o .  The urge to throw out my work monitor is just too great......

Again this colour-way is too die for perfect with just about any keyboard that was ever made.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #678 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 03:02:32 »
Show Image

Looks great!

Can't wait to receive mine  :p

Offline wrwhoami

« Reply #679 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 22:27:19 »
Is the last keyboard is Kmac2.0? :eek:

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #680 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 23:26:33 »
It's a 356 keyboard I believe
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #681 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 23:27:07 »

you 're talking keyboard which chaosstep posted. I think that is 456GT :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #682 on: Fri, 31 January 2014, 10:40:41 »
Update
A couple more payment came in and they shipped this morning. Also, a few shipments arrived yesterday. Only 8% outstanding for payments. Shipping cost refunds and the last two invoices will go out this weekend.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   90% = Paid
   90% = Shipped
   52% = Delivered
   34% = Confirmed Complete

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #683 on: Fri, 31 January 2014, 16:58:13 »
Status
   98% = Invoiced
   90% = Paid
   90% = Shipped
   52% = Delivered
   34% = Confirmed Complete

Unbelievable scorecard thus far.  Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop, now this is what it's all about, running a Group Buy like this  :thumb: .

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #684 on: Fri, 31 January 2014, 19:06:03 »

It's 456GT :)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #685 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 09:38:26 »
Post more photos peoples!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
« Reply #686 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 12:21:36 »
Thanks for the Shipping refund mashby :thumb:

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #687 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 12:53:33 »
Thanks for the Shipping refund mashby :thumb:

You're welcome HendyZone!

Shipping Refunds
I just completed a full audit of everyone's payment and compared it to the actual shipping costs and then issued a refund of the difference. I sent it as a gift so that if there were any PayPal costs, they would be incurred by me and not you.

Some refunds were only $0.25 - $0.65, but many of the overseas orders were $5 and $6. Regardless of the difference, if you were due a refund, I sent it. The total amount in refunds was $102.40.

Next Steps
1. Just a couple of huge orders to recount and package and that will result in the last of the invoices to go out. Thanks to those of you that have been waiting so patiently for your invoices.

2. Only a handful of payments are outstanding, but the hard work of double counting everyone's order, packaging, weighing, estimating and invoicing is complete. Once your payment is received, I typically get it out the same day.

3. As those new payments come in, I'll be issuing refunds immediately since I'm now tracking all the information necessary to issue a refund properly.

Status
   98% = Invoiced
   91% = Paid
   90% = Shipped
   53% = Delivered
   34% = Confirmed Complete

How I Keep Track
For those that are interested, I've been keeping a multi-tab spreadsheet in Google Docs that I shared with jil_jil32. Below is a screenshot of the main tab that I use to track everyone's shipping and payments. Clearly, I'm using all 27" of my display to view this spreadsheet.   :))

Note: I blocked out the GeekHack username and tracking number columns to maintain everyone's privacy.

Keeping Track by cpkey, on Flickr

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #688 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 18:35:49 »
I just found my shipping refund but hey man, you could of kept it for yourself at least Mashby.  You deserve it  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 February 2014, 18:37:25 by Elrick »

Offline mtl

« Reply #689 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 22:14:14 »
Ok... here's one of the caps lock LED window lit up, and one with a raspberry TrackPoint cap. :-)
MX13 SpaceSaver | Phantom | Tactoblack Filco -10 | Realforce 103U-UW | Variable Clicky Deck 82 | Deck Legend

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #690 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 00:56:49 »
Ok... here's one of the caps lock LED window lit up, and one with a raspberry TrackPoint cap. :-)

You have one of the coolest keyboards I've seen to date!  Every time I see it, you manage to improve it even more!  Great work  :thumb:
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #691 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 18:34:39 »

Wow -- what kind of keyboard is that? Show me the whole keyboard, please! Very cool.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #692 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 21:54:12 »
My mrs just called me, that a BIG white postal box from the US has arrived  :o .

I got her to read the address label from the sender and sure enough it's from M..... T. Ashby.  Thank you buddy.

Didn't think it would arrive this early but my place here in Convict Town doesn't seem all that isolated anymore.  Talk about a well sorted execution of everyone's key-sets and constant updates here in this section, I think we need to say to Mashby that you need to take a bow because you've shown all what it should be like when distributing a Group Buy key-set.

I LOVE you heaps  :thumb: .

Offline mtl

« Reply #693 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 22:23:39 »
Wow -- what kind of keyboard is that? Show me the whole keyboard, please! Very cool.

It's a custom build made with help from matt3o, muirium, and others at DT. :-) There are a couple other pics earlier in this thread with the Commando caps on it. Pics of the build are here: https://imgur.com/a/wBI0y
MX13 SpaceSaver | Phantom | Tactoblack Filco -10 | Realforce 103U-UW | Variable Clicky Deck 82 | Deck Legend

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #694 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 23:52:13 »

It's a custom build made with help from matt3o, muirium, and others at DT. :-) There are a couple other pics earlier in this thread with the Commando caps on it. Pics of the build are here: https://imgur.com/a/wBI0y

Is there a thread anywhere that discusses the build? I'd also love to know which OLED display that is.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #695 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 01:48:57 »

Cool project! Thanks for sharing :thumb:

I hope I get my Commando Set this week, I mean it has made it to Australia already  :p

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #696 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 07:02:01 »

Is there a thread anywhere that discusses the build? I'd also love to know which OLED display that is.

Very interesting to have that little screen there! Can we see the entire length of the 'board with 23 Commando on it? Looks like it could have been ripped from a UFO console.  :thumb:
More

Offline mtl

« Reply #697 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 07:20:10 »

Information is scattered about at the moment. The build thread is here. Details about the OLED and other parts are here, though that page links to the display's manufacturer, although it is often available on eBay (where I bought it).

Very interesting to have that little screen there! Can we see the entire length of the 'board with 23 Commando on it? Looks like it could have been ripped from a UFO console.  :thumb:

There's a couple photos of the whole thing here. :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #698 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 09:59:31 »
A couple more packages out the door and it's nice to almost have my office almost back in order.  ;D

Status
   100% = Invoiced
   92% = Paid
   92% = Shipped
   54% = Delivered
   37% = Confirmed Complete

2014-02-05 - Status Update
   100% = Invoiced
   92% = Paid
   92% = Shipped
   68% = Delivered
   39% = Confirmed Complete
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 February 2014, 09:02:06 by mashby »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #699 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 04:32:50 »
I got a notice from the Customs Office today. They have a shipment from a certain Mr. Ashby for me :p

I will pick it up tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to avoid the import taxes :)