Author Topic: [100% Completed] "23 Commando" High-profile Keyset Groupbuy  (Read 241892 times)

Offline nuclearsandwich

Re: [95% Shipped] "23 Commando" High-profile Keyset Groupbuy
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 00:17:50 »
Interested!!!

Tonl0822 this group buy is in the final stages of taking orders. Fill out the form in the first post and be ready to pay the paypal invoice as soon as you get it.

He's just trying to spam every thread so he can get his 60 posts and sell whatever it is he came here to sell.

Don't feed the troll. Away with you, spammer.

Sigh. You just can't have any faith in people anymore.

Offline tonyl0822

« Reply #351 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 01:19:17 »
Interested!!!

Tonl0822 this group buy is in the final stages of taking orders. Fill out the form in the first post and be ready to pay the paypal invoice as soon as you get it.

He's just trying to spam every thread so he can get his 60 posts and sell whatever it is he came here to sell.

Yeah, I want to reach my 60 posts and at the same time show some support on the groupbuy. Does "interested" means anything not good to you? You can share it with me my friend

Offline tonyl0822

« Reply #352 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 01:28:38 »
Interested!!!

Sigh. You just can't have any faith in people anymore.

As long as I consider, "interested" means I think the stuff is good but it is not an offer my friend. Sorry if you guys take it in another way. I will try another method in future. But "faith in people" is really too big deal for this kind of stuff

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #353 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 02:11:49 »
Thanks to the following guys:

Latin00032
Matt3o
Greystoke
jdcarpe
GeeNDL82
Elrick

We appreciate your generous help!

One more day for payment, then the GB is ready to go to the production stage!

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #354 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 02:19:00 »
Yeah, I want to reach my 60 posts and at the same time show some support on the groupbuy. Does "interested" means anything not good to you? You can share it with me my friend

Not quite sure how your a spammer with 0.8 posts per day, but Jdcarpe presumably knows something I don't, he's having a go at you because there is no need for you to say you are interested. You like it? Join in, there is figuratively no time [barely any] left to place an order. Your interest would be useful in an Interest Check. No need for it here.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #355 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 02:23:58 »
Thanks to the following guys:

Latin00032
Matt3o
Greystoke
jdcarpe
GeeNDL82
Elrick

We appreciate your generous help!

One more day for payment, then the GB is ready to go to the production stage!

Did you send invoices yet? How are we doing this?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 02:32:29 »
Yes I sent each of you an invoice, please check your Paypal account.

Offline tonyl0822

« Reply #357 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 02:38:08 »

Not quite sure how your a spammer with 0.8 posts per day, but Jdcarpe presumably knows something I don't, he's having a go at you because there is no need for you to say you are interested. You like it? Join in, there is figuratively no time [barely any] left to place an order. Your interest would be useful in an Interest Check. No need for it here.

Yeah, what I want to say is this groupbuy is good! I dunt want cause any one any trouble but I'm not a SPAMMER in deed! I do reply a few simple words such as "interested" but do not aim to cause you guys any trouble. I will use another method to reach my posts if that is such a big deal

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #358 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 04:06:20 »
Yes I sent each of you an invoice, please check your Paypal account.

Yep, just paid.  Now lets get this baby moving.........  :thumb: .

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 07:40:23 »
Hey Jil,

I paid that $10.75 invoice for the extra esc key.

Let me know that you got it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #360 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 08:15:28 »

Because he joined on 29 July, but only started posting things 2 days ago. The stats are kept from the day you join, hence the low post per day stat.

Yeah, what I want to say is this groupbuy is good! I dunt want cause any one any trouble but I'm not a SPAMMER in deed! I do reply a few simple words such as "interested" but do not aim to cause you guys any trouble. I will use another method to reach my posts if that is such a big deal

So this is how you thought it best to "reach your 60 posts?"

Do you really think this was the intent behind the 60-post requirement to post in the classifieds? Or is it more likely that the admins of the forum want you to introduce yourself to the other members here (New Members forum), maybe get involved in some discussions (Keyboards forum), before you start asking people to trust you by sending money for whatever wares you came here to sell?

Edit: Sorry for the thread derail. This is the last I will post about it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 September 2013, 08:17:58 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tonyl0822

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 08:56:06 »

Because he joined on 29 July, but only started posting things 2 days ago. The stats are kept from the day you join, hence the low post per day stat.

So this is how you thought it best to "reach your 60 posts?"

Show Image

Do you really think this was the intent behind the 60-post requirement to post in the classifieds? Or is it more likely that the admins of the forum want you to introduce yourself to the other members here (New Members forum), maybe get involved in some discussions (Keyboards forum), before you start asking people to trust you by sending money for whatever wares you came here to sell?

Edit: Sorry for the thread derail. This is the last I will post about it.

Yeah, I know this is not the best way to reach my 60 posts and I'm sorry for that. But I did not mean to do anything to harm anybody by all means. I know this record might seems bad but my intention is not to bring anyone any trouble. To sum up, I will try use another way, going forward. Thx for bring this up! I dunt think we have any problem on each other. By any way, I just want to buy some stuffs here and I can not post.

Sorry if this cause trouble to anyone here, and this is the lat time I post this.
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 September 2013, 09:00:41 by tonyl0822 »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #362 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 09:17:47 »
please bring the discussion back on topic. tonyl0822, you'll be able to buy this set in the classified a couple of months from now. It always (I mean always) happens that someone doesn't like his set and place it in the classified right away.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #363 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 09:29:23 »

He joined a while ago, posted once then had about 30 posts yesterday morning and started up again last night posting lots of one and two word posts.

Not complaining just highlighting the issue.

Perhaps the 60 post classifieds rule needs reworked.

/back on topic

Offline tonyl0822

« Reply #364 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 09:59:51 »

He joined a while ago, posted once then had about 30 posts yesterday morning and started up again last night posting lots of one and two word posts.

Not complaining just highlighting the issue.

Perhaps the 60 post classifieds rule needs reworked.

/back on topic

OK! Back on topic my friend. To be honest I would like to buy something but I can not post in the classifieds. Thus I choose to speed up a little in these two days. No 2 word comment anymore. But I indeed do not want to hurt anyone that's for sure.

End of topic~ Thanks for everyone's advice and kind attention! :p

Offline GeeNDL82

« Reply #365 on: Sun, 08 September 2013, 12:39:28 »
today ís the last day for this GB. Let's join with us asap :P
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline randrews

« Reply #366 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 09:29:07 »
Did anyone else get a tracking email for this last night? Thought it was a little weird since the keys haven't even been made yet.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #367 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 09:38:00 »
Did anyone else get a tracking email for this last night? Thought it was a little weird since the keys haven't even been made yet.

I figured it was due to marking the orders as "Shipped," to avoid Paypal from locking up the account.  Pretty sure 7bit did the same for the gigantic switch GB he was running.

Offline randrews

« Reply #368 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 10:39:23 »
Ah, makes sense.

Offline Slavfot

« Reply #369 on: Wed, 18 September 2013, 16:54:59 »
Any update on this?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #370 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 05:01:21 »
Now we're waiting for the prodution. I will post any update if I have.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #371 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 05:03:48 »
It's happening!!!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #372 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 06:09:38 »
Now we're waiting for the prodution. I will post any update if I have.

Brilliant jil_jil32.  This would be the first SA Profile I have bought, can't wait to see how it turns out  :thumb: .

Of course when they (SP) have finished running some practice pieces, have them mail them to you so that we can get some pics on how these babies will look when they get delivered to our front doors.

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #373 on: Tue, 01 October 2013, 04:57:09 »
October  Any update?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #374 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 03:13:16 »
The kits have been in production for about 2 weeks, I will be back with some updates in the next couple of days. 

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #375 on: Wed, 02 October 2013, 03:21:42 »
The kits have been in production for about 2 weeks, I will be back with some updates in the next couple of days.

Fantastic, you do know we're all waiting desperately for the FIRST pics to be shown of these beauties.  Please bring it on  :thumb: .

Offline Slavfot

« Reply #376 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 12:34:53 »
Any updates on this?
What's  the ETA from SP?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #377 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 13:10:00 »
At least we have to wait for about 2-3 more weeks, so be patient waiting for the update email from me.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #378 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 18:20:54 »
At least we have to wait for about 2-3 more weeks, so be patient waiting for the update email from me.

Two to three weeks that's nothing.  Before you know it, it'll race past and you'll have them in your hands.  Just eager to see how they look and of course all the relevant pics including the backside (need some real dirty shots there)  :thumb: .  Just need to see how thick and juicy it looks with all that ABS.

Offline skuko

« Reply #379 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 06:27:29 »
didn't jump in on this one, but i'm really curious about these, especially the SA profile on a filco, since i got into the calm depths one ;)

Offline GeeNDL82

« Reply #380 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 03:16:40 »
over 1 week past. Cannot wait :D
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club: http://vietnammechkey.com/

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #381 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 05:10:21 »
An update has been sent to every participant of the GB, please check your email inbox.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #382 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 05:22:00 »
An update has been sent to every participant of the GB, please check your email inbox.

Definitely want the "23 Emblems and Commando Skulls" as soon as possible.  Thank you jil_jil32  :thumb: .

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #383 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 06:31:28 »

Definitely want the "23 Emblems and Commando Skulls" as soon as possible.  Thank you jil_jil32  :thumb: .

Aren't these key caps already in upgrade kit 01?

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #384 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 07:01:47 »

Aren't these key caps already in upgrade kit 01?
I think that is invidual keycaps. This is new option at the moment

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #385 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 11:57:26 »
I didn't get an email
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #386 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 09:04:50 »
I didn't get an email

I sent you another email, have a look.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #387 on: Sat, 19 October 2013, 09:09:43 »
I didn't get an email

I sent you another email, have a look.

Thanks I got that one.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #388 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 07:36:44 »
I did not receive any mail either

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #389 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 10:17:32 »

I just sent another mail to you, you should receive it now, check the inbox plz.

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #390 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 02:34:53 »

I just sent another mail to you, you should receive it now, check the inbox plz.

Hi Jil,

I didn't got your PM, neither.
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 24 October 2013, 09:14:46 »

Hi Jil,

I didn't got your PM, neither.

It must be something wrong with Gmail. I've checked and it showed that I put in every mail address. 
Anyway I just send you another one, check your inbox now.

Offline MuadDirac

« Reply #392 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 10:50:42 »
"23rd - 27th this month, the date is still firm at this point"

That was in the last email I got, any updates? Today is the 27th.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #393 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 06:57:53 »
SP has not replied me yet...

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #394 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 11:36:43 »
I'm composing an update email for you guys now...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #395 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 22:01:03 »
I'm composing an update email for you guys now...

Just got your email. DAMN they look so sweet  8) .

This would be my first SA Profiled key-set and I'm glad it was with jil_jil32.  Thank you for keeping us informed about their progression and completion.

Hope Mashby can cope with the avalanche of orders he'll need to ship out.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #396 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 22:50:31 »
We non-participants want to see some photos too!   :cool:
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #397 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:18:35 »
JUST GREAT ;)

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #398 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 23:20:32 »
haven't got the email yet but I'd already seen those photos, damn, they're one badass set to have :D
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 03:08:22 »
Thanks for the email with the preview pics. That set looks bad ass!

Can't wait to put these bad boys on my keyboard ;)