geekhack Community > Keyboards

Another compact keyboard with full keys [Fentek]

(1/3) > >>

iMav:
Anyone see this keyboard before?

Distributed by Fentek (and maybe others).  The listing I found for it says it has high quality tactile feedback, but says nothing about what type of keyswitches it uses.  The only thing that annoys me about the layout is the arrow keys...but I get by without arrow keys just fine on my HHKB Pro.  Still annoying though...if they are going to have arrow keys, at least arrange them in the normal inverted-T configuration.

I've emailed an inquiry for additional information regarding this keyboard.  I'll let you all know what I find out.

xsphat:
I saw that one as well. I don't really like the looks of it, and what really gets to me in the right shift key. My Cherry has a regular size key there and it drives me batty.

--- Quote ---I've emailed an inquiry for additional information regarding this keyboard.
--- End quote ---

Do you get responses back from these people all the time? I almost never do. I usually call them. In fact, it's so rare I vow to buy stuff from any site that I send a question and they actually respond.

xsphat:
Hey, here is that keyboard now - just saw it on Engadget.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/05/standoff-over-breathalyzer-source-code-in-dui-case/

iMav:

--- Quote from: xsphat ---Do you get responses back from these people all the time? I almost never do. I usually call them. In fact, it's so rare I vow to buy stuff from any site that I send a question and they actually respond.
--- End quote ---

I have yet to NOT get a response.  In fact, I have several email conversations with vendors ongoing right now.  :)

xsphat:
Can I take some lessens from you? I have press experience in contacting government officials and companies for review products, but as a consumer they would rather run me over than talk to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version