Author Topic: Will this work? Please help.  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Yesac987

Will this work? Please help.
« on: Tue, 27 December 2011, 19:11:30 »
I recently ordered a Leopold Tactile Touch keyboard.

I was looking to purchase new textured WASD keys and couldn't really come across anything.

The only thing I could find even remotely close to what I was looking for are the extra textured keys that come with the Corsair Vengeance K60.

I found someone who is willing to sell me their extra textured WASD and 1-6 keys from their Corsair kb, but I am wondering if they will fit / work on my Leopold keyboard.

Does anyone have any experience with these two keyboards?  Perhaps someone owns both boards and could test this out for me?

I need to figure out if this will work before I make a purchase, so any help would be appreciated.

Btw, I'm new here.  Just starting to become a keyboard enthusiast :)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 27 December 2011, 19:28:03 »
Yes. All MX switch use same mounting system. Refer the wiki of all about keys and key reference.

Offline Yesac987

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 27 December 2011, 19:42:37 »
Awesome, thanks.

Now I'm wondering if they will sit awkwardly on the keyboard.  What I mean by that is will they be much taller than the Leopold keys.

I'll check out that wiki and see if I can find anything.  If anyone happens to own both boards and wants to answer for me feel free, or if you know from other experience.

Thanks again.