Author Topic: Why do i have such low accuracy on my mouse?  (Read 9120 times)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Why do i have such low accuracy on my mouse?
« on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 10:48:34 »
Again, i am using a bad mouse which weighs 96 grams. Because it is so heavy, i have a hard time aiming targets fast and i have a hard time doing snipe shots in games. Even worse, i have a bad processor which leads to low frame rates and other stuff. I notice that i have a hard time making fast movements and sometimes my hand slips off the mouse.
What do i do?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Why do i have such low accuracy on my mouse?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 18:01:40 »
Trolls gonna troll?
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 18:12:41 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 18:49:21 »
I think these bots are designed so a Second account will come in and suggest some sort of retail product, or web-service.

Tp4 recommends i1display pro,  Best budget consumer colorimeter on the market..  Calibrate 4 best movie xperience.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 04:53:55 »
Was the troll post deleted or did you mean that the OP is a troll?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 05:29:07 »
Yes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 12:23:21 »
Again, i am using a bad mouse which weighs 96 grams. Because it is so heavy, i have a hard time aiming targets fast and i have a hard time doing snipe shots in games. Even worse, i have a bad processor which leads to low frame rates and other stuff. I notice that i have a hard time making fast movements and sometimes my hand slips off the mouse.
What do i do?

I hate to say it but doing what others suggested and buying a new mouse or investing in a new computer helps. 96 grams isn't super heavy, relatively, but everyone has their preference. I have a Finalmouse Ultralight, which is very light, and surprisingly big, and it's the best purchase I've ever made for FPS gaming.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 23:16:25 »
I wasn't sure if OP was trolling, I'm still not sure.
The whole thing just sounds silly... Can't hang on because it's too heavy at 96, I would hate to see OP use a Logitech G700.  And the slow system causing poor frame rates, no mouse tuning is going to fix that.

What can we answer here that shouldn't be readily obvious to OP?
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 23:51:59 »
What do i do?

Use sandpaper to lightly sand the surface... this will shave approximately 1.2 grams it will also provide grip for your sweaty meat beater.

Remove under labels... this will remove approximately .1 gram, you are now down to 94.7 grams.

Next you need to remove the right clicker cover and its associated switch (lets face it, no one uses it and if you comment that you do you can have 10000 FUs)... this will save approximately .4 grams and give your mouse a "drift missile" (un-roadworthy 90s JDM sports car with more cable ties than my PC in 2005)  feel.

Then get some cutters and remove any bit of PCB that does not actually do anything. Cut it down as much as possible. I cannot say exactly how much weight this will save but it will be worth while and elevate you to the level of a steelseries formula 1 engineer.

Ok so now we have completed weight shredding, you need to get some olive oil or or oil based lube (can be found in your bedside drawer). Cover your mouse area in it (this will reduce friction thus less effort will be required to move the mouse).

Next go into your mouse settings and turn up for what..... your mouse sensitivity. Now your mouse will require less "throw" to move from one side of the screen to the other.

Now that you are done, you can lodge an application to work for Haval designing cars.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 05:08:20 »
What do i do?

Use sandpaper to lightly sand the surface... this will shave approximately 1.2 grams it will also provide grip for your sweaty meat beater.

Remove under labels... this will remove approximately .1 gram, you are now down to 94.7 grams.

Next you need to remove the right clicker cover and its associated switch (lets face it, no one uses it and if you comment that you do you can have 10000 FUs)... this will save approximately .4 grams and give your mouse a "drift missile" (un-roadworthy 90s JDM sports car with more cable ties than my PC in 2005)  feel.

Then get some cutters and remove any bit of PCB that does not actually do anything. Cut it down as much as possible. I cannot say exactly how much weight this will save but it will be worth while and elevate you to the level of a steelseries formula 1 engineer.

Ok so now we have completed weight shredding, you need to get some olive oil or or oil based lube (can be found in your bedside drawer). Cover your mouse area in it (this will reduce friction thus less effort will be required to move the mouse).

Next go into your mouse settings and turn up for what..... your mouse sensitivity. Now your mouse will require less "throw" to move from one side of the screen to the other.

Now that you are done, you can lodge an application to work for Haval designing cars.

Get rid of whole computer, go outside, do outside stuff, like not using a computer..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 05:47:04 »
What do i do?

Get rid of whole computer, go outside, do outside stuff, like not using a computer..

delete computer. install life.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 10:35:47 »
What do i do?
Um... its a school mouse, i can't do that!
and why are there clicking sounds coming from certain keys on my rubber dome hp ku 0316 even though its not supposed to be like that?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 13 February 2019, 19:36:49 »
and why are there clicking sounds coming from certain keys on my rubber dome hp ku 0316 even though its not supposed to be like that?

A school computer (or even a cheap office computer) does not equal a gaming computer.

Even if you owned it, upgrading it will cost more than just building a gaming system to reach the same point.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 08:31:05 »

A school computer (or even a cheap office computer) does not equal a gaming computer.

Even if you owned it, upgrading it will cost more than just building a gaming system to reach the same point.

Not if u steal the bestest computer in skool.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 10:07:09 »

I absolutely know that.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 18:08:06 »
Not if u steal the bestest computer in skool.
Even that could be questionable as schools are worse than businesses for "investing" in computers.

While there may be a decent computer somewhere in the school, the students will often have better computers.

More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 20:05:52 »

Yeah... see below

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 22:31:03 »

Offline Nerd

• Nerd (Aka Alex) Aka Garbage. Sister: @sintpinty
    • My Youtube channel!
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 26 March 2019, 09:53:39 »
Here's my answer to this question.

#1 - Your mouse may be sticky. Honestly, sis, clean it. https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Gunk-Off-of-an-Optical-Computer-Mouse

#2 - You mentioned having a 'trackball' mouse - these mice are NOT good. With certain tasks, they are ok. However, i see you play Surviv.io, so i recommend switching your mouse. (Personal note - check in the basement. Clean them, and ya good.)

#3 - If you do switch, please consider switching to a better mouse such as a alienware. Save up!

- Nerd
"The world's nerdiest nerd that loves Youtube."

Consider subscribing to my channel, TanookiAlex. That would be greatly appreciated, thank you! Link is: Youtube.com/c/tanookialex.

*  Subscriber Goal - 735/1000 *

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 17:36:23 »
I think these bots are designed so a Second account will come in and suggest some sort of retail product, or web-service.

Tp4 recommends i1display pro,  Best budget consumer colorimeter on the market..  Calibrate 4 best movie xperience.

He has created 9 posts on this page only about mice....  :blank:

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 17:59:08 »
Update y'all: Got a new mouse  :cool: , the g302