Author Topic: Keyboard pixel art things.  (Read 1434656 times)

Offline retainerbox

• meow
Re: Keyboard pixel art things.
« Reply #1500 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 20:02:32 »
Still in the mail but I have some pictures he sent me plus the layout I will be using

http://m.imgur.com/a/SbiDh

http://m.imgur.com/Oy2pnts

Except the large 0 key will be replaced with a small 0 key and a . Key

?

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1501 on: Tue, 07 April 2015, 20:15:06 »
Still in the mail but I have some pictures he sent me plus the layout I will be using

http://m.imgur.com/a/SbiDh

http://m.imgur.com/Oy2pnts

Except the large 0 key will be replaced with a small 0 key and a . Key

Show Image
?

Amazing!!! Thank you

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1502 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:51:45 »
Orion V2 WKL with Hyperfuse (thanks to monotagary for the base + color)

Offline 3K

« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 14:01:52 »
Cherry G80-1851. I used some other G80 from this thread as base, also made the enter key 1px wider to make it more accurate.

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1504 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 00:19:57 »
Cherry G80-1851. I used some other G80 from this thread as base, also made the enter key 1px wider to make it more accurate.

Show Image

Welcome to Geekhack!

Nicely done - thanks for the contribution to the growing gallery :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 3K

« Reply #1505 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 13:10:22 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Nicely done - thanks for the contribution to the growing gallery :)

Thank you for the welcome!

Also I made pixel versions of my Ducky Shine 3 with G80-3000 caps, as well as my Zowie FK1 and AM.
More

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1506 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 22:19:49 »
could someone throw something together for me?
Probably just leave the Raven out and just put a regular key as i'm unsure about that

Thank you!!!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1507 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 22:50:20 »
Probably just leave the Raven out and just put a regular key as i'm unsure about that

Show Image

Thank you!!!
Wasn't sure about the case color but here you go
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1508 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 23:22:31 »

Show Image

Thank you!!!
Wasn't sure about the case color but here you go
Show Image

That's awesome man! Thanks!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Seranite

• Doesn't know what's going on.
« Reply #1509 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 18:37:37 »
Hey everyone! I'm real new here but I wanted to contribute to the post! Here is my Ducky Shine III with Miami Twice caps:

I've also got Rainbow Keycool caps which aren't on right now, but if someone hasn't made any pixel art with rainbow caps I'll go ahead and try my hand at it.

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1510 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:47:32 »
Hey everyone! I'm real new here but I wanted to contribute to the post! Here is my Ducky Shine III with Miami Twice caps:

Show Image

I've also got Rainbow Keycool caps which aren't on right now, but if someone hasn't made any pixel art with rainbow caps I'll go ahead and try my hand at it.

Ok, I didn't see any Keycool caps done on a Ducky Shine III, so here is my attempt:

The space bar was a little tricky but I hope you guys like it.

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1511 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 21:20:00 »

Show Image

Ok, I didn't see any Keycool caps done on a Ducky Shine III, so here is my attempt:

Show Image

The space bar was a little tricky but I hope you guys like it.

Last post for the night, these are very fun to make! I've decided to make my mouse, a Razer Mamba:

I think it turned out okay, mice are definitely harder to do.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1512 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 05:39:22 »
Nice contributions - thanks :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 07:56:28 »

Thanks Rowdy. Is there a consolidated gallery of these? I see where the OP was keeping requests on his post but it hasn't been updated.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1514 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 21:43:02 »

Thanks Rowdy. Is there a consolidated gallery of these? I see where the OP was keeping requests on his post but it hasn't been updated.

Not really.

I started collecting them a while back, but just ran out of time.

OP is still around, but not actively maintaining the thread.

Offline retainerbox

• meow
« Reply #1515 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:16:13 »

Not really.

I'd love to help you on this, but where is this located/how do you do it? :)

ErgoDox/Magic Girl, AVA/Islander,  ALU68/Godspeed, VOID40/Dark Magic Girl

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1516 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:34:29 »

Not really.

I'd love to see this done, just so they'd all be together nice and neat ^.^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1517 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 22:34:50 »

Not really.

The best solution would be a wiki page, anything else would be a thread that would rely on the OP to keep it up to date.

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #1518 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 02:27:14 »
A wiki would, be cool !

We can sort it and anybody can search if the keyboard he wants with the keycaps already exists.

I would help out to create a wiki page ;), if anyone else is interested.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1519 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 14:06:46 »
The best solution would be a tool that takes raw data from keyboard-layout-editor.com and turns it into pixel art!

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1520 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 14:18:00 »
The best solution would be a tool that takes raw data from keyboard-layout-editor.com and turns it into pixel art!

Where the hell is the fun in that?!

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1521 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 14:43:37 »

Where the hell is the fun in that?!

Programming the converter tool, of course.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #1522 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 14:47:12 »
So I have actually been working on the whole compilation thing.  I started an excel file, listing the Board, User [whom generated the art], link to post, and link to image.  I am only doing this for keyboards which have good pictures.  References to art which no longer exists due to the collapse a few years back are ignored.  I have not saved any of the pictures yet.  I just plan on making the list.

Future plans: I'm going to post the data into the thread as soon as I finish compiling it.  There is no set date for this because this is just something I've been doing when I have downtime.  It is my hope that someone will make use of the data, particularly by saving a copy of each pixelart.  Perhaps someone will make a script to extract the address of the images from the http in the CSV I release and save them.  It would make life simpler.

I am currently on page 42 of the thread, and I have 272 entries in my spreadsheet.

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1523 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 14:53:44 »
So I have actually been working on the whole compilation thing.  I started an excel file, listing the Board, User [whom generated the art], link to post, and link to image.  I am only doing this for keyboards which have good pictures.  References to art which no longer exists due to the collapse a few years back are ignored.  I have not saved any of the pictures yet.  I just plan on making the list.

Future plans: I'm going to post the data into the thread as soon as I finish compiling it.  There is no set date for this because this is just something I've been doing when I have downtime.  It is my hope that someone will make use of the data, particularly by saving a copy of each pixelart.  Perhaps someone will make a script to extract the address of the images from the http in the CSV I release and save them.  It would make life simpler.

I am currently on page 42 of the thread, and I have 272 entries in my spreadsheet.

42? Only 9 pages to go! I'm excited to see the finished spreadsheet.

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1524 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 13:36:58 »
I sure did spend a lot of time tinkering with my signature today. I wish I knew why...

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1525 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 15:46:45 »
I sure did spend a lot of time tinkering with my signature today. I wish I knew why...

It looks great  ;)

Offline potatowire

« Reply #1526 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 17:34:13 »

It looks great  ;)
Thanks! Even one comment makes it worthwhile...

Offline xqwtz

« Reply #1527 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:03:03 »
My attempt at some gradients.

100969-1

I left out the pesky black right shift key on purpose. Gotta find a light blue replacement somewhere.
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:04:59 by xqwtz »

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1528 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:18:12 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I left out the pesky black right shift key on purpose. Gotta find a light blue replacement somewhere.

Gradients really are tricky. Yours looks good though  :thumb:

Offline xqwtz

« Reply #1529 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 22:20:47 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Gradients really are tricky. Yours looks good though  :thumb:

Thanks!

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #1530 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 18:10:04 »
Almost done with the spreadsheet project.  I wanted to make sure I put everything of mine on there before calling it 'finished'.

My personal keyboards:
CM Storm Quickfire TK alt WASD, purp esc

CM Storm Quickfire TK asinine mostly blanks

Dell AT101w carbon fiber

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #1531 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 18:33:05 »
Variants of my latest keyboard, KUL ES-87.  Varies case color, legends, and 1976 set.

White

Black 1976

Black 1976 legend

White 1976

White 1976 legend

Woodgrain 1976

Woodgrain 1976 legend

Woodgrain 1976 purple esc

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #1532 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 18:52:59 »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pX6xfqrugFxe4V9-M6EorAt-Ry9gyrV2NpIsotWtvJ0/edit?usp=sharing

There it is.  Hours of work.  The spreadsheet of all pixel art thingies to date. 

What you see is what you get there.  I'm not sure if I got permissions set up just right, so it may be that all updates need to go through me.  If anybody wants edit access, PM me (rowdy, I'm looking at you - I did just go through the entire thread so I know all the times you mentioned that you were going to take over as de facto curator  ;D ).  The 'user' is not the person who owns the keyboard, rather it is the person who posted the art for the first time.  Links go directly to the post in question.  Image links are direct to the pixel art.

A few terms I used that may need explaining:
   (proto) - this tag denotes a pixel art work that was known to be incomplete by the poster
   (fixed) - this tag denotes pixel art which was corrected from an earlier version
   legend - has 'legends' made from tiny pixel dots
   flipped - this always indicates a board with a 'flipped' spacebar

What ISN'T there:
  • Everything lost in The Fall is lost to this as well.  I can't summon long lost pixel art from the dead. 
  • This only includes art which was posted in the body of the post.  If someone added something to their legend, but didn't include it as an obvious post, even if they were posting something else in this thread...it was not included.  If you want something added to the list, please make a more overt post of your work.
  • Some entries may have incorrect or missing names.  Please fill in holes if you can.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1533 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 21:40:03 »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pX6xfqrugFxe4V9-M6EorAt-Ry9gyrV2NpIsotWtvJ0/edit?usp=sharing

There it is.  Hours of work.  The spreadsheet of all pixel art thingies to date. 

What you see is what you get there.  I'm not sure if I got permissions set up just right, so it may be that all updates need to go through me.  If anybody wants edit access, PM me (rowdy, I'm looking at you - I did just go through the entire thread so I know all the times you mentioned that you were going to take over as de facto curator  ;D ).  The 'user' is not the person who owns the keyboard, rather it is the person who posted the art for the first time.  Links go directly to the post in question.  Image links are direct to the pixel art.

(proto) - this tag denotes a pixel art work that was known to be incomplete by the poster
   (fixed) - this tag denotes pixel art which was corrected from an earlier version

What ISN'T there:
  • Everything lost in The Fall is lost to this as well.  I can't summon long lost pixel art from the dead. 
  • This only includes art which was posted in the body of the post.  If someone added something to their legend, but didn't include it as an obvious post, even if they were posting something else in this thread...it was not included.  If you want something added to the list, please make a more overt post of your work.
  • Some entries may have incorrect or missing names.  Please fill in holes if you can.

Excellent effort!

Now the only thing is to keep it up to date :p

Offline Seranite

« Reply #1534 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 21:50:10 »

What ISN'T there:

This looks great - everything I dreamed it would be!  :thumb:  :D  :-*

Offline pizza_is_a_lie

• * Maker
  • ISO Master Race
    • Paradigm
« Reply #1535 on: Tue, 19 May 2015, 10:37:19 »

What ISN'T there:

This is great! Congrats! Will be using this :D

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1536 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 19:33:15 »
I noticed that the Vortex PBT Rainbow caps didn't seem to be represented anywhere, so I whipped up a set. (Mine are on a WASD V2.)

Offline blastoid

« Reply #1537 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 20:11:48 »
Accidental post. It won't let me delete it.

Offline Eziak

« Reply #1538 on: Sat, 23 May 2015, 21:50:29 »
I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a CM Storm Novatouch with Miami on it? I'm horrid at doing anything art.
Boards:

CM Storm Novatouch

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1539 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 00:46:01 »
I was wondering if anyone would be able to make a CM Storm Novatouch with Miami on it? I'm horrid at doing anything art.
Here you go, hopefully you like it.

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More

Offline Eziak

« Reply #1540 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 18:51:01 »
Show Image
Here you go, hopefully you like it.
Perfect, thank you very much!
Boards:

CM Storm Novatouch

Offline lucaslink

« Reply #1541 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 21:16:15 »
these are *fantastic.* awesome work.

Offline iLuan

« Reply #1542 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 17:53:14 »
Hey guys, can I request my K70 and G502 mouse? It's okay if you can't do the artisan keycaps.

Also here's the layout if it helps and the blue color HTML code is #00aaff.

Please and thank you!

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1543 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 00:12:46 »
Hey guys, can I request my K70 and G502 mouse? It's okay if you can't do the artisan keycaps.
Show Image

Show Image

Please and thank you!

Okay so I modified a K95 someone else made for this

I've got 3 different versions of this for you to choose from.
With Artisans and eyes:

With Artisans no eyes:

Without Artisans:

Hopefully you like and the images work because they aren't in the preview...
edit: figured out what i what I did wrong
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 June 2015, 00:14:51 by KnivesM »

Others
More

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1544 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 09:28:14 »
Can I get one for these please and thank you. I will also be adding an Army man Green BB to the Upper left of the HHKB and a KWK Purple Reign blank to  the upper left of the 23U
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 June 2015, 19:56:02 by iamtootallforthis »

Offline iLuan

« Reply #1545 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 15:51:02 »
Show Image

Show Image

Please and thank you!

With Artisans and eyes:
Show Image

With Artisans no eyes:
Show Image

Without Artisans:
Show Image

Awesome! That's better than I imagined, thanks so much!

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #1546 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 15:53:09 »
Show Image

Show Image

Please and thank you!

With Artisans and eyes:
Show Image

With Artisans no eyes:
Show Image

Without Artisans:
Show Image

Awesome! That's better than I imagined, thanks so much!
No problem, glad you like it.

Others
More

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1547 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 19:56:37 »
Can I get one for these please and thank you. I will also be adding an Army man Green BB to the Upper left of the HHKB and a KWK Purple Reign blank to  the upper left of the 23U

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #1548 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 06:15:26 »
Show Image

I have done the HHKB I will do the KWK later...

Without the border:

« Last Edit: Sun, 07 June 2015, 06:17:34 by GoatMaster »

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1549 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 17:40:53 »
Show Image

I have done the HHKB I will do the KWK later...

Show Image

Without the border:
Show Image

Thanks!