Author Topic: At first, what the hell was that ?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline w0nkey

At first, what the hell was that ?
« on: Mon, 06 April 2020, 04:55:07 »
One day, I was just wasting my time on Reddit, then I stepped on the "Mechanical Keyboards" tab and discovered a wonderful world full of nice people.

To be honest, I didn't really understand what the goal of that was... I was ignorant, and I spent reading and reading many articles.
After months of checking what the hell is that passion and why is it so pricey, I am now on this forum writing my introduction to the community !

Without regrets, I can say that all of you guys are amazing, and I am proud to have discovered your world.

I can proudly say Hello everyone !

I am a Swiss newcomer to the keyboard family and I am planning in building my first keeb soon !
As a gamer, I used a lot of mech keyboards that I really consider joining the endgame of keyboards.
Not only because I can optimise the design as I want, also because it feels nice to own such masterpieces.

Hope you guys will continue to be creative and I hope that I will be able to inspire you in my way.

See you in chat !

I am not hundred percent familiar to the forum, that is why I am asking :
Where can I ask for help ? For design/building tips ? Which section should I use ?

Offline TacticalCoder

Re: At first, what the hell was that ?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 April 2020, 13:57:27 »
Hello and welcome!
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline w0nkey

Re: At first, what the hell was that ?
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 09 April 2020, 01:42:41 »
Thanks !