Author Topic: Hey from New Hampshire  (Read 1435 times)

Offline LastAndroid

Hey from New Hampshire
« on: Thu, 28 February 2013, 21:04:59 »
After reading about mechanical keyboards on and off over the years I recently decided to jump in and get one.

I have a CM Trigger (with reds) in the mail; a sale helped guide my choice a little, but I think I'll be happy with it. I plan on adding O-rings as soon as I try out the ones from the WASD sampler on the board. I'm also thinking about eventually changing out the red leds.

I'm already starting to think what to get next. Most likely something with browns. Not to mention all the keycaps.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
Re: Hey from New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 March 2013, 08:10:29 »
Well, welcome to WalletClack: Where your wallet will be shipped Priority to GHHQ and will be exchanged for ClickClacks...It appears you're already experiencing the effects.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Luke

• My Technology Blog
Re: Hey from New Hampshire
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 March 2013, 12:08:03 »
Welcome Dude, you'll love it here ;) and that was the same as me, ordered loads of stuff and thinking about a new keyboard before my first one had even arrived :))

Well, welcome to WalletClack: Where your wallet will be shipped Priority to GHHQ and will be exchanged for ClickClacks...It appears you're already experiencing the effects.

Maybe we could introduce a credit check on the sign up page :p That way we can make sure that the users have enough funds (over 10k atleast in the bank) to participate on the forum  :))