Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1365 times)

Offline pmck

• Software Engineer
Hello Everyone!
« on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 13:53:52 »
I've actually been a member here for about 4 years, but mostly just lurked. I did buy my pokerx here some years ago though! Decided to try to get my post count to 25 so I can use the classifieds again since Im looking for a set of GMK SKY DOLCH.

I have a pokerx brown, a WASD 1 brown, and an IBM model M from 1991.

Look forward to getting to know you all!

|        IBM M         |      Wasd V1      |   GH60    | KBC Poker | GHPAD |

WANTED:Nada have all I want for now!

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 August 2016, 21:50:47 »
4 years?  I probably know you.  ;)
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline pmck

• Software Engineer
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 15:43:29 »
Maybe  :D  Although it's been a quiet 4 years, I haven't posted since I bought the poker!

|        IBM M         |      Wasd V1      |   GH60    | KBC Poker | GHPAD |

WANTED:Nada have all I want for now!

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 21 August 2016, 16:04:48 »
Professional lurker!? :p

I guess I'll see you around :)

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 23 August 2016, 06:05:05 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

And that still sound strange saying it to someone who joined before me :))

A nice couple of keyboards - most people have a Poker 2 or Pok3r these days, you don't find the older keyboards around much.  Or at least people don't talk about them :))

ISO Model M, by the way?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ