Author Topic: Got into it a while ago looking to expand to geekhack  (Read 1432 times)

Offline efwersdfgg

Got into it a while ago looking to expand to geekhack
« on: Mon, 26 September 2016, 09:31:38 »
I've been on mechmarket for a little while now, Typing on a TGR Jane, and hopefully getting my octagon built soon :thumb: just a bit afraid to mess up something that expensive with no experiance  :-X. Mostly joining GH with the hope of expanding my collection to include some artisans. However I'm  bit picky  :-[ (Only like kbk/kwk and clacks). If anyone sees this and is willing to part with any kbk/kwk(mostly) and clacks, I'd defiantly consider dropping a keyboard/ a lot of paypal for any  :thumb:

Hope you all have a great day 
TGR Jane CE Octagon V2

Offline slickmamba

Re: Got into it a while ago looking to expand to geekhack
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 10:05:12 »
welcome you have a good start.  You should post a classifieds when you are able to
Hi :)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
Re: Got into it a while ago looking to expand to geekhack
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 10:15:02 »
Welcome and I'm sure once you can post to classifieds you will be able to snag some up with those keyboards.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301