Author Topic: Hello, Friends! New Here!  (Read 1210 times)

Offline scwoopz

Hello, Friends! New Here!
« on: Thu, 06 October 2016, 23:20:33 »
Hi everyone. I'm newish to the mk community, and I decided to leave r/mk for a better community (jk, you're both great). I use a Poker 2 with MX Clears and While LEDs. I got it for $59 on eBay (with the pbt poker caps). One question, is there an android app for geekhack? Thanks, and see you around!
ortho or shmortho

Offline otdlover

Re: Hello, Friends! New Here!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 00:00:40 »
Hi everyone. I'm newish to the mk community, and I decided to leave r/mk for a better community (jk, you're both great). I use a Poker 2 with MX Clears and While LEDs. I got it for $59 on eBay (with the pbt poker caps). One question, is there an android app for geekhack? Thanks, and see you around!
Hi .I am new too.You can find tapatalk app for Android.

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
Re: Hello, Friends! New Here!
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 07 October 2016, 01:11:57 »
Hi .I am new too.You can find tapatalk app for Android.

Welcome to both of you. Tapatalk is definitely the go to app for me as far as setting alerts on different threads or commenters. I just browse the site on my phone's web browser otherwise. I've always wanted a pok3r keyboard.
Biking is fun.