Author Topic: Howdy fellow geeks  (Read 1205 times)

Offline ErgoSloth

Howdy fellow geeks
« on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 18:23:03 »
Hi GH, decided to finally sign up a few days ago but have been lurking for a few months, since I got my Novatouch back in July actually.
Before that I had been using a board with MX Browns that a friend lent me for a couple of months. Now I'm getting ready to get myself an HHKB Type S (wish me luck, I'm in the EU) and probably getting Hypersphere silencing rings for my NT a bit after that. That's if I manage to resist the siren's call of new keycap sets and artisans...

Either way, thank you to this community for being simply awesome, keep it up.  :thumb:

Offline Dr_Alphabet

Re: Howdy fellow geeks
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 19:52:46 »
I'm pretty new here myself and let me just say that resisting the urge to buy new caps when there are constantly new raffles and group buys, is pretty much impossible.... especially once you get the taste for it. Between artisans and keysets, I'm already a couple hundred dollars deep, and that's in just a month or two.
Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline ErgoSloth

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 12:14:55 »
Not even doing it on purpose I just noticed ukkeycaps has a Tai Hao Miami PBT set with included ISO keys... And my NT still has the stock one... I need to change it asap... Right?  :p

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 12:37:05 »
It's a dark and slippery slope. I spent one grand on keyboards last month. RUN.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline ErgoSloth

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 14:45:13 »
I'll stop! I swear! Just one last keyset. And that HHKB Type S. And a nice sleeve and cable to go with it. And maybe just a couple of artisans for it. And... It's too late.