Author Topic: Project i am winging it Yellow alps Tina-C  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
Project i am winging it Yellow alps Tina-C
« on: Wed, 09 May 2018, 03:13:55 »
Hello Geekhack,

I am starting a project with out to much of research on it it just came together after i bought a Silicone graphics big foot [impulse buy]. I wanted to use the key caps to make a winkeyless alps board but seeing how hard it is and expensive it is to get a winkeyless alps case with a alps PCB. I decided to make a TINA-C with Yellow ALPS i had a Tina-C kit laying around.

I am planning on cutting out the original plate of the SGI Bigfoot so i don't have to measure and spend on cash cutting out a new plate. I did the same with a AEK II build.

So i also have a question for you guys to help me out with this project.

-The bottom row of the SGI big foot is this i imagine couldn't find anything about it on the internet and wiki. For the 1U i am going to use the left and right arrow.

1.5 + 1 + 1.5 + 7 + 1.5 + 1 + 1.5

This is how the layout is going to be and i am not even sure if it's going to fit the Tina-C case. :blank:.

tips and tricks would be appreciated ps tell me if this is possible or not x). PS i will be updating my progression in this post!
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 May 2018, 04:16:42 by Sup »
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020