Author Topic: HHKB cheat sheet  (Read 2386 times)

Offline megarat

• (Not My Real Name)
    • http://www.megarat.com
HHKB cheat sheet
« on: Mon, 17 November 2008, 22:16:56 »
Hey all,

My wife occasionally shares the computer on which I installed my legend-free HHKB pro 2, which makes her think I'm slightly bats.  ("How can you work this thing with no arrow keys?")

To help her out, I created a cheat sheet, using graphics from the PFU web site, that shows the three different modes of operation.  (Well, technically there are four different modes, but two were effectively redundant, and three graphics really made this thing the right size.)  I printed it on adhesive stock, cut it out, and stuck it to the underside of the keyboard, in that big open space.  Problem solved.(?)

If anyone is interested in this cheat sheet, here it is:

It prints five per page.  Not surprisingly, I have several of these left over, so if you just want a single one, PM me with your mailing address and I'll post it to you.

Home/Work:  Custom Filco FKBN87Z/EB and SGI 041-0136-001 chimera (original white ALPS, not simplified, rubber-dampened)
Gaming:  Wolfking Warrior with custom-colored layout, HHKB Lite 2 (Rubber dome)

Offline wellington1869

HHKB cheat sheet
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 18 November 2008, 05:34:29 »
Looks professional. I've always wanted to do something exactly like this for my dozens of autohotkey hotkeys. And then tie those jpegs to a "help" hotkey that shows them as an instant slideshow whenever needed. I'd only need four screens cuz I have four major "switching" keys that reconfigure the keyboard when pressed. Might steal the HHKB key layout pic for this purpose since its nice and compact and ready-made :)

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3