Author Topic: [GB] Pearl 40% R1 Complete - www.pearlboards.com - Thank you!  (Read 201008 times)

Offline d.caminero

Re: [GB] Pearl 40% - Shipments arriving->Sorting->Shipping - www.pearlboards.com
« Reply #500 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 17:20:09 »
Now, to keep on the topic, those Pearl builds look gorgeous, specially the golden with plum. Was that the golden it was supposed to be yellow? Or it was golden from the start? Just curious!

Thanks! And yeah, that's how the yellow came out.

In my opinion it turned out better that way than the original yellow, at least for Plum  :thumb: :thumb:

Offline hervuli

Re: [GB] Pearl 40% - Shipments arriving->Sorting->Shipping - www.pearlboards.com
« Reply #501 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 21:12:38 »
Some quick crappy pics of Pearl #21, built with MX Tactile Greys and no diffuser layer. Beautiful work koobaczech and I echo all the praise people have been giving you for this GB. The little handwritten notes inside the package were an especially nice touch :)

189695-0

189697-1

189699-2
JD40v2 MX Grey | HHKB BKE Heavy | E6-V2 78g Tealios | ZealX60 72g MX Zilent | TGR 910 RE 78g MX Zilent | Singa Vintage MX Black | Octagon V2 MX Grey | Orion V2 MX Clear | Novatouch BKE Extreme

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #502 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 21:21:04 »
Some quick crappy pics of Pearl #21, built with MX Tactile Greys and no diffuser layer. Beautiful work koobaczech and I echo all the praise people have been giving you for this GB. The little handwritten notes inside the package were an especially nice touch :)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Beautiful! Great work Koobazcech and Hervuli.

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #503 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 23:37:10 »
For those who already receive their Pearl, diffuser or no diffuser?

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #504 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 00:15:48 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
Now this is top cute.

Offline JFKroflcopter

« Reply #505 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 02:50:35 »
So I decided to stay up wayyy too late and build my Pearl tonight (this morning). Few quick phone pics:

189721-0
189723-1

All tucked in and waiting for keycaps.

189725-2

First 40%. First clicky switches (whew, box navies are quite the experience). This thing is incredible.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 03:42:33 »
So I decided to stay up wayyy too late and build my Pearl tonight (this morning). Few quick phone pics:

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

First 40%. First clicky switches (whew, box navies are quite the experience). This thing is incredible.

gotta love silver
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #507 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 06:15:13 »
uuuugh I thought I could wait for mine because all the GB has had been a breeze, but all this pics are making me anxious to get it!

Awesome builds everyone. Red is such an outstanding color for a board like this.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #508 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 07:18:41 »
Keep seeing awesome Pearls here and at r/mk. So envious of folks who have already managed to receive and build theirs!
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #509 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 10:20:46 »
Damn what cool builds and pictures from everyone..just wow! Captain Shwah's Pearl turned out wild with that yellow x! Reminds me of a seashore, very Piratey lmao. And the red and silver, its too much! JFKroflcopter, loving those high quality shots! You also killed it hervuli, great stuff!

Shipped out 40 Pearls this morning. Packed all week non stop with the help of R0b0tical, his gf and Mangoes (ek599). These friends have been nothing short of amazing. The Pearls are going all over the place, Canada, Finland, Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, Miami. Got some more orders on my store to fulfill, then on to zFrontiers orders and finally the remaining batch of Mechkeys.ca and private orders. Acrylic plates come in today hopefully, then eyedrop and dc's Pearls can finally go out.

Beautiful! Great work Koobazcech and Hervuli.
Thanks so much Xondat!<3

Keep seeing awesome Pearls here and at r/mk. So envious of folks who have already managed to receive and build theirs!
I think yours shipped today dude!

uuuugh I thought I could wait for mine because all the GB has had been a breeze, but all this pics are making me anxious to get it!
Don't worry man, yours should go out soon (tomorrow) if all goes well with the plates!

Definitely no diffuser is the way to go ;]

« Last Edit: Mon, 26 February 2018, 10:22:39 by Koobaczech »

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 11:18:57 »
That black, so stealthy!

And thanks for the update regarding the plate.

Word of the day:  SoonTM   :thumb:

Offline odd

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 12:35:22 »
I am sooooo bummed I missed this GB. If anyone has 'ff__ regret send me a pm. I would love a black, purple or blue case but at this point ill take whatever comes my way

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #512 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 14:06:13 »
For those who ordered from mechkeys, will mechkeys send shipping notification?

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #513 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 14:19:49 »
I am sooooo bummed I missed this GB. If anyone has 'ff__ regret send me a pm. I would love a black, purple or blue case but at this point ill take whatever comes my way
Keep your head up pal, you will find one! Check mechmarket and stuff.

Hey! Good thing you brought this up, since those orders are coming up next. Dave didn't calculate shipping, so I still have to invoice any mechkeys orders going out of the United States. They most likely wont get notified automatically either since Dave is busy with his Espectro GB right now. Instead, I will pull your email from the invoice and send you a notification and tracking # when I do send. Pm me your order # if you see this bud!

Offline Spaghetti

« Reply #514 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 14:35:13 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Haha, these are the exact same options I chose for my pearl. What keyset are you planning on using with it?

Offline RealLaugh

« Reply #515 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 01:33:34 »
Question to all peeps who have built Pearls

What switch do you recommend for this build?

My go to is linears, but I'm wondering based on the physical size of the board, angle, weight, sound, layout what you might recommend in terms of spring weighting and linear/clicky/tactile stems

Or maybe think about what switch you wouldn't recommend to use in there

I saw Novelkey's build in green with GMK 9009 and I am going to do that same when my green Pearl arrives  ;D
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 February 2018, 01:36:11 by RealLaugh »

Offline JMD

• All we want is happiness.
    • Mech Keys
« Reply #516 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 02:02:42 »
My website was merely a payment gateway.

Shipping was neither charged, or calculated. When the orders that came through off my website are up on the shipping block, Koob will likely be sending some sort of invoice to you and emailing you your own tracking information.

If Koob wants - He can send me all that info, and I can submit a response to all your orders with appropriate tracking information - always at service.
- mechkeys - ca -

Offline d.caminero

« Reply #517 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 04:00:33 »

Don't worry man, yours should go out soon (tomorrow) if all goes well with the plates!
Loving this constant updates hahah Really excited to get it! Although I still need stabs, turns out Zeal stabs were at GB stage and they won't receive them until late March, bummer! I'll have to look for Cherry screw-ins in EU or something...

Definitely no diffuser is the way to go ;]
Show Image

I totally agree with that, full alu block is the way to go. Except if you have a clear plate  :p

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #518 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 08:10:45 »
anyone know if plate mounted stabs would work with the pearl plate? 6.25

Edit: I might be handwiring my pearl (long story) so i won't need the pcb. i just need to know if I can put plate mount stabs on it for the spacebar
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 February 2018, 08:17:17 by donut_sauce »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #519 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 08:44:10 »

Edit: I might be handwiring my pearl (long story) so i won't need the pcb. i just need to know if I can put plate mount stabs on it for the spacebar

It doesn't appear so, because of the large open hole for different layout options. Plate mount stabs need a specific cutout to be able to lock into.

But I'll let Kooba chime in with the official answer. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #520 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:03:08 »

It doesn't appear so, because of the large open hole for different layout options. Plate mount stabs need a specific cutout to be able to lock into.

thanks JD. Hmmm......maybe I can try to get a plate made that supports plate mount stabs.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #521 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:12:12 »
Plate mounted stabs need an enclosure around them. You can mount a plate stab on these and they will clip vertically, but the plates dont have walls on the sides so the stab enclosures will slide left and right. You can rig it on the sides with tape or something to prevent them from sliding, but that would be real sketchy.

You can use costar stabs however, the support is in for those. Will work fine.

But if you really must, my advice is have jordijolimon cut you an acrylic plate with your specific configuration including stab support. I have a file of every possible plate combo with that support included which i can hand off to Jordi if need be. Can even change the Row 2 stagger to normal and include stepped caps support. Anything is possible if you are hand wiring and are only limited to the plate ;D

What switch do you recommend for this build?
I saw Novelkey's build in green with GMK 9009 and I am going to do that same when my green Pearl arrives  ;D
Definitely lubed linears or some tactiles like Zealios xD

If Koob wants - He can send me all that info, and I can submit a response to all your orders with appropriate tracking information - always at service.
Dave! The man himself, so nice seeing you here. Thanks for all the help. I will do that as well :)

Thanks JD! Spot on.

« Last Edit: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:29:35 by Koobaczech »

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #522 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:30:39 »
Plate mounted stabs need an enclosure around them. You can mount a plate stab on these vertically, but they dont have walls on the sides so they will slide left and right.

You can use costar stabs however, the support is in for those.

But if you really must, my advice is have jordijolimon cut you an acrylic plate with your specific configuration including stab support. I have a file of every possible plate combo with that support included which i can hand off to Jordi if need be. Will be back to edit this post soon
Koob, you are too awesome, thank you for humoring me. Yes, if could get a plate for 6.25u plate mount stabs/split backspace that would be awesome. no other stabs necessary.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:36:40 by donut_sauce »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #523 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 09:37:46 »
Another caveat to using plate mount stabs with acrylic plates...

Plate mount stabs really need a 1.5mm thick plate in order to clip in securely. Making a 1.5mm plate out of acrylic is sketchy, because at that thickness, the acrylic tends to break when you try and snap in things like switches and stabilizers. My advice would be to use thicker acrylic for the plate, and glue the stabilizers in using hot glue or cyanoacrylate.

And @donut_sauce, if you don't need that PCB, I'd buy it from you to help offset the cost of your new plate. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #524 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:01:43 »
Koob, you are too awesome, thank you for humoring me. Yes, if could get a plate for 6.25u plate mount stabs/split backspace that would be awesome. no other stabs necessary.
Got it. Jordi already says he can do that without even needing my help lol. But I'll get that file to him anyways just in case. Split backspace meaning 1u 1u? If that's the case then only need support for the spacebar right?

Plate mount stabs really need a 1.5mm thick plate in order to clip in securely. Making a 1.5mm plate out of acrylic is sketchy, because at that thickness, the acrylic tends to break when you try and snap in things like switches and stabilizers. My advice would be to use thicker acrylic for the plate, and glue the stabilizers in using hot glue or cyanoacrylate.
JD, Jordi cuts them 3mm thick, and deep engraves the underside for the wire and other parts to clear. Any idea if other changes are required here, or if 3mm is too thick for the stab to clip, requiring that part to be 1.5mm?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #525 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:46:24 »

JD, Jordi cuts them 3mm thick, and deep engraves the underside for the wire and other parts to clear. Any idea if other changes are required here, or if 3mm is too thick for the stab to clip, requiring that part to be 1.5mm?

Yeah, 3mm will definitely be too thick for it to clip into, so probably gluing it will be the best course. If he were to engrave the underside down to 1.5mm, it might be too fragile at that point, anyway. But only the front part (where the wire clips in) has to attach, so it may be worth a try.

in memoriam

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #526 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:54:59 »

Yeah, 3mm will definitely be too thick for it to clip into, so probably gluing it will be the best course. If he were to engrave the underside down to 1.5mm, it might be too fragile at that point, anyway. But only the front part (where the wire clips in) has to attach, so it may be worth a try.
Thanks, Koob and JD for being so helpful with this. Would it make sense to just make the spacebar opening a little wider so I can just shove in two dummy switches and skip a stabilizer all together? Otherwise the glue/ thick acrylic solution works for me:)

JD, I'm  probably gonna hold onto the PCB just in case. Thanks though:)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #527 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 13:09:41 »
Would it make sense to just make the spacebar opening a little wider so I can just shove in two dummy switches and skip a stabilizer all together? Otherwise the glue/ thick acrylic solution works for me:)

I doubt that would work very well. The design of the spacebar stabilizer allows it to act as a "leveling bar" in that if you push one side of it, the other side also goes down since the bar attaches everything together. Your best bet is to go with the new acrylic plate and glue them in.

in memoriam

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #528 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 13:21:05 »
Thanks, Koob and JD for being so helpful with this. Would it make sense to just make the spacebar opening a little wider so I can just shove in two dummy switches and skip a stabilizer all together? Otherwise the glue/ thick acrylic solution works for me:)
It's all up to you boss. I'll make whatever you want as long as you pay for the plates haha xD

Offline donut_sauce

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 14:20:31 »
Would it make sense to just make the spacebar opening a little wider so I can just shove in two dummy switches and skip a stabilizer all together? Otherwise the glue/ thick acrylic solution works for me:)

I doubt that would work very well. The design of the spacebar stabilizer allows it to act as a "leveling bar" in that if you push one side of it, the other side also goes down since the bar attaches everything together. Your best bet is to go with the new acrylic plate and glue them in.

It's all up to you boss. I'll make whatever you want as long as you pay for the plates haha xD

I see thanks, JD. Glue and stabs it is!

Cool, Koob. I'll send you an email in a bit:)

Offline TechieWeirdo

« Reply #530 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 22:22:45 »
PEARL HYPE! Just got the tracking email! Can't wait to build this guy  :D
b o a r d s

Offline SynkRz

• I like caps
« Reply #531 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 23:11:55 »
I just got my Pearl order (#10) and I’m really excited for te build :)
However, there’s an issue with the bottom half of the case as there is a dent and the brass weight doesn’t fit the case perfectly. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I’ve also sent some pictures via instagram.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #532 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:59:34 »
My Pearl is in Miami right now so I presume 1 week or so until I receive mine. :)
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline bucket

« Reply #533 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:12:09 »
My Pearl is in Miami right now so I presume 1 week or so until I receive mine. :)

haha same, chilling by the beach before making the trip over the pond.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #534 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 09:41:24 »
Hey everyone, just about finished sorting all the remaining kits yesterday night with Mangoes (ek599). zFrontiers orders are next to be packed and shipped.

Some news for everyone
1. Missing a Black Bottom and Silver Top. If I sent you it by accident, please be an honest citizen and let me know
2. There are no extra cases. This is unfortunate if people need replacements. Will have to try and remake their bad parts
3. There are a few b-stock parts that I hope to try and re-finish after Pearls age a bit
4. There are 5 extra PCB's remaining. Will try to order more to have a sizeable stock of Acrylic plates + PCB's
5. Have a decent amount of cables, mounting hardware and RGB diffusers stocked.

PEARL HYPE! Just got the tracking email! Can't wait to build this guy  :D
Awesome dude!

I just got my Pearl order (#10) and I’m really excited for te build :)
However, there’s an issue with the bottom half of the case as there is a dent and the brass weight doesn’t fit the case perfectly. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I’ve also sent some pictures via instagram.
Thanks for letting me know last night bud. Hope you don't have issues with the replacement!

haha same, chilling by the beach before making the trip over the pond.
Hope they arrive soon! :)

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:31:26 by Koobaczech »

Offline metalliccharles

« Reply #535 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:13:09 »
4. There are 5 extra PCB's remaining. Will try to order more to have a sizeable stock of Acrylic plates + PCB's

How do i get one of these extra pcb's?? :-[

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #536 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:18:23 »
How do i get one of these extra pcb's?? :-[
Just pm me if you want bud. $35 via Paypal and free shipping CONUS

Offline hndle

« Reply #537 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:36:56 »
I'll buy that extra pcb too. :eek:

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #538 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 10:39:57 »
Lol ok! You and charles are down for one each. Just, give me some time in case these next batch of Pearls need replacement PCB's! Wouldn't want to leave them hanging

Offline hndle

« Reply #539 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 11:43:09 »
Lol ok! You and charles are down for one each. Just, give me some time in case these next batch of Pearls need replacement PCB's! Wouldn't want to leave them hanging

of course, koob :thumb:
I'll PM you.

Offline gutsack

Just received my Pearl and wanted to say that this is one of the most impressive GB results I've ever seen. The attention to detail is immense here—not just the board itself but the packaging, the documentation, the cables, the whole package is so well thought-out and executed. I've been part of countless group buys and even the ones run by "professionals" are put to shame by this.

You have earned a long-term group buy participant in me and I will absolutely get in on whatever you do next.

Everyone else looking to run a buy should look at this as a case study for success.

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Just received my Pearl and wanted to say that this is one of the most impressive GB results I've ever seen. The attention to detail is immense here—not just the board itself but the packaging, the documentation, the cables, the whole package is so well thought-out and executed. I've been part of countless group buys and even the ones run by "professionals" are put to shame by this.

You have earned a long-term group buy participant in me and I will absolutely get in on whatever you do next.

Everyone else looking to run a buy should look at this as a case study for success.

I definitely agree on this, at least for what I can see here! I regret not joining it! But I am so glad it goes smoothly and cannot wait for the next GB, hopefully soon and in 6x% <3 !!

Keep it going koob  :thumb:

Offline crcstig

« Reply #542 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 16:46:54 »
Recieved mine today as well, number 62, and I really couldn't be happier. I got silver and brass and it is stunning. Built it wi5h box jades and split everything. Thank you very much Koob!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: Wed, 28 February 2018, 16:50:26 by crcstig »

Offline bminhz

« Reply #543 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 17:53:22 »
Hey Koob, if I want an extra acrylic diffuser do I send you pm here or checkout from the store?

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #544 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 18:06:06 »
Recieved mine today as well, number 62, and I really couldn't be happier. I got silver and brass and it is stunning. Built it wi5h box jades and split everything. Thank you very much Koob!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Spilt everything is the way to go IMO. Can't wait for my board to get back from repairs.
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline SuperBo

I have just received my package today. But don't have time to build the keyboard now.

@Koob I don't see any extra top silver case in my package. Hope you will find it back soon

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards

I definitely agree on this, at least for what I can see here! I regret not joining it! But I am so glad it goes smoothly and cannot wait for the next GB, hopefully soon and in 6x% <3 !!
Keep it going koob  :thumb:
Thank you SO much!! Catching up on the thread and seeing messages like this is beautiful<3 Makes it all worth it!

What a pretty, pretty build!! Thanks for sharing, and you're welcome!

Hey Koob, if I want an extra acrylic diffuser do I send you pm here or checkout from the store?
Just a pm will be great, sent yours out this morning, 2-3 days!

Spilt everything is the way to go IMO. Can't wait for my board to get back from repairs.
SoonTM haha! Saturday? Sorry for the faulty diode. Happens! Good thing TurboMech was able to diagnose and repair.

I have just received my package today. But don't have time to build the keyboard now.
@Koob I don't see any extra top silver case in my package. Hope you will find it back soon
Thanks Bo! Very kind of you to send some well wishes.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm still working on orders! Trying to order more PCB's to stock for the future as well. No ETA on that. Acrylic plates prob next week. Cheers-

Offline donjoan666

#59 reporting

190189-0190177-1190179-2190181-3190183-4190185-5190187-6
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 March 2018, 13:01:53 by donjoan666 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90