Author Topic: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED  (Read 208671 times)

Offline blacksimon

• illuminati.works
    • illuminati.works
Re: [GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED
« Reply #850 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 00:02:06 »
Anyone else have an issue when using this json layout. Im using split backspace true hhkb layout, and the top right key worked before flashing this keymap, not after - maybe the matrix is not as defined within the keymap for some reason?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uugwoaqwylr0e9d/jia60.json?dl=0

I used the set up Amnesia created. I made exactly your set up and go it to work perfectly. I could send you my keymaps file if you wanted? It is of course in c but it pretty straightforward in what it does.

Im a scrub and use the online qmk editor to add all my FN layers (basically just cloning hhkb functions), could you share a hex or something so I can give it a try and see if its a keymap issue?

Alright here is the hex I used to flash my keyboard.

Thanks bro, i really appreciate it - I'll give it a shot when I get home

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #851 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 00:36:40 »
Anyone else have an issue when using this json layout. Im using split backspace true hhkb layout, and the top right key worked before flashing this keymap, not after - maybe the matrix is not as defined within the keymap for some reason?

I used the set up Amnesia created. I made exactly your set up and go it to work perfectly. I could send you my keymaps file if you wanted? It is of course in c but it pretty straightforward in what it does.

Im a scrub and use the online qmk editor to add all my FN layers (basically just cloning hhkb functions), could you share a hex or something so I can give it a try and see if its a keymap issue?

It's totally a mistake on my part, I actually already changed it on my local copy, but i haven't updated the repo yet. The last key on the split backspace is on it's own row, and I don't use one so I never tested the row. When he posted the json the other day I saw I was off by one.

In the qmk_firmware\keyboards\e6v2\config.h file just change:

#define MATRIX_COL_PINS { C7, C6, B5, B4, D7, D6, D4, F6, F7, F5, F4, F1, F0, B0, B2 }
to
#define MATRIX_COL_PINS { C7, C6, B5, B4, D7, D6, D4, F6, F7, F5, F4, F1, F0, B0, B1 }

I believe that's the only thing that's wrong. I also only tested the HHKB layout, so if you are using the non-hhkb one, lemme know if you have any issues with the extra keys.

If there are any weird layouts that have problems I can fix them. I wanna test a few more things before i try and merge it into the main repo, but I do plan to do it at some point with everything fixed.

Edit: Based on what I've been told, the version in the Repo with B1 for split backspace is correct.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:26:56 by Amnesia »

Offline blacksimon

• illuminati.works
    • illuminati.works
« Reply #852 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 01:06:20 »

It's totally a mistake on my part, I actually already changed it on my local copy, but i haven't updated the repo yet. The last key on the split backspace is on it's own row, and I don't use one so I never tested the row. When he posted the json the other day I saw I was off by one.

In the qmk_firmware\keyboards\e6v2\config.h file just change:
#define MATRIX_COL_PINS { C7, C6, B5, B4, D7, D6, D4, F6, F7, F5, F4, F1, F0, B0, B1 }
to
#define MATRIX_COL_PINS { C7, C6, B5, B4, D7, D6, D4, F6, F7, F5, F4, F1, F0, B0, B2 }

I believe that's the only thing that's wrong. I also only tested the HHKB layout, so if you are using the non-hhkb one, lemme know if you have any issues with the extra keys.

If there are any weird layouts that have problems I can fix them. I wanna test a few more things before i try and merge it into the main repo, but I do plan to do it at some point with everything fixed.

aha, so I'm not crazy lol - this makes perfect sense, as the matrix looked a little ... off to me for some reason

Thanks for the response!

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #853 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 01:45:42 »
Looks like no one saw my post.

Amnesias pinout was right, the one in the json was wrong.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #854 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 01:55:19 »

Oh really? then i dunno why the last key wouldnt work, i guess id have to see the keymap. i know all the other rows work fine cause ive been using my board since i got it working :P.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #855 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 01:56:48 »

Oh really? then i dunno why the last key wouldnt work, i guess id have to see the keymap. i know all the other rows work fine cause ive been using my board since i got it working :P.

Simon was using the online configurator with the incorrect pinout, that's why it didn't work.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #856 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 01:58:38 »

Simon was using the online configurator with the incorrect pinout, that's why it didn't work.

Ohhh, derp i read it backwards. oooops

Offline ptiede

« Reply #857 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 09:14:02 »

Ohhh, derp i read it backwards. oooops

Ya I got your pin out working perfectly. Thanks for all the hard work you made my life way easier.

Offline dqu22

« Reply #858 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 13:46:22 »
Wondering if anyone is interested in trading their white/silver top/bottom pieces for my black top/bottom pieces, mid port. I'll add paypal and can also swap mid pieces as well (I have white, interested in black/red/brass). Let me know, thanks!

Offline Quantastrophus

« Reply #859 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 14:06:25 »
Looking for one if someone is interested in selling.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #860 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:27:33 »
Woop! Mine arrived yesterday, picked it up today :) Thanks Exclusive. Packaging is ON POINT, box is sexy! Well done, very well done... Looks great. Can't wait to build it, zero cosmetic blemishes! Pics to follow.. This is worth the wait all! And even at that, hardly a wait compared to every other keyboard GB I have been a part of. You rock Exclusive!

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #861 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:40:54 »
Woop! Mine arrived yesterday, picked it up today :) Thanks Exclusive. Packaging is ON POINT, box is sexy! Well done, very well done... Looks great. Can't wait to build it, zero cosmetic blemishes! Pics to follow.. This is worth the wait all! And even at that, hardly a wait compared to every other keyboard GB I have been a part of. You rock Exclusive!

Show Image

where did you get the plate?
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #862 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:43:25 »

Show Image

It was part of the GB, you must have just missed it. The choices were Aluminum in every color offered, Carbon Fiber, Poly Carbonate and Brass if I remember right. I got a few Aluminum ones and a brass one myself.

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #863 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:46:29 »

Show Image

It was part of the GB, you must have just missed it. The choices were Aluminum in every color offered, Carbon Fiber, Poly Carbonate and Brass if I remember right. I got a few Aluminum ones and a brass one myself.

No I dont

It says

Available colors: Red, Black, Silver, Blue, Purple. Special color: White anodized and White micro-arc oxidation (These two colors are more expensive a little bit)

no golden

BRASS Middle case: +$35
BRASS Counterweight: +$25
BRASS Name Plate: +$5
CARBON FIBER Switches Plate: +$10

no brass switch plate

I ordered mine with BRASS middle case together with BRASS name plate.

but received a red plate!
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline ptiede

« Reply #864 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:47:51 »

Show Image

No I dont

It says

Available colors: Red, Black, Silver, Blue, Purple. Special color: White anodized and White micro-arc oxidation (These two colors are more expensive a little bit)

no golden

no brass switch plate

It originally wasn't an option. When exclusive reopened the group buy he added the brass option.

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #865 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:54:39 »

Show Image

No I dont

It says

no golden

no brass switch plate

It originally wasn't an option. When exclusive reopened the group buy he added the brass option.

HELL NO!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 January 2018, 22:05:42 by lanyusea »

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #866 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:55:50 »

Show Image

No I dont

It says

no golden

no brass switch plate

But I still cannot find anyone ordered a brass plate in the order list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dcGJCp_8rY2YMhAKc75G5mlIYwVjHiGBqhtQydWonEU/edit?usp=sharing

Offline ptiede

« Reply #867 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 21:59:17 »
It isn't in the original list since exclusive didn't have permission to edit it.

Here is the new one
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UrUP8ufV3lFuJtnk6Bw2b3kcig6vGFWc6EE35jTFAQo/edit#gid=2052738676

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #868 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 22:06:06 »
It isn't in the original list since exclusive didn't have permission to edit it.

Here is the new one
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UrUP8ufV3lFuJtnk6Bw2b3kcig6vGFWc6EE35jTFAQo/edit#gid=2052738676

such a pity T_T

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #869 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 22:39:42 »
hi guys

sorry for those .QMK pcb have many issue .it made by my friend who was first time do the qmk pcb

i am pretty feel sorry for that

we can see from this pic  :https://i.imgur.com/Izeupy9.png  switch line link to led so Q & A will  trigger at same time .

that we need remove A`s resistance like that .https://i.imgur.com/uzUMtnE.png

btw,if u dont need led anything is okay .those guys who buy the qmk pcb ,next board pcb for free

if someone cant accept qmk pcb this issue plz let me know .i will give u bootmapper or remake qmk pcb .(it may cost my shipping fee and pcb costing  :(  )

i am really sorry .
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 January 2018, 23:02:48 by excluisve »

Offline ptiede

« Reply #870 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 22:58:40 »
hi guys

who has qmk pcb plz wait towelding

Is there something wrong with it? I've already soldered mine together

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #871 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 23:01:38 »
hi guys

who has qmk pcb plz wait towelding

Is there something wrong with it? I've already soldered mine together
yes

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #872 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 23:09:20 »
if u not soldered   plz cut down this line . red line was cut down,green line is what u need welding Connect

thus .A`s led still can workhttps://i.imgur.com/ACjwEFy.jpg

if u have any request plz pm me .

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #873 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 23:26:48 »
hi guys

sorry for those .QMK pcb have many issue .it made by my friend who was first time do the qmk pcb

we can see from this pic  :https://i.imgur.com/Izeupy9.png  switch line link to led so Q & A will  trigger at same time .

btw,if u dont need led anything is okay .those guys who buy the qmk pcb ,next board pcb for free

if someone cant accept qmk pcb this issue plz let me know .i will give u bootmapper or remake qmk pcb .(it may cost my shipping fee and pcb costing  :(  )

i am really sorry .

What do you mean Q&A trigger together? I'm typing on my soldered board right now, and that doesn't happen to me. I do see the led trace issue, I never woulda noticed that through the mask lol, im guessing that's why the LEDs wont turn off? Cause it's the matrix scans are lighting them up?

Anyway, I can't speak for everyone, but I would love to get at least 2 of my pcbs replaced just so I could have 2 perfect ones at some point. I don't mind waiting until the next time you run PCBs or anything like that tho, and would probably even pay a bit for them. Given I got 4 pcbs so I'd have one for each plate, I don't think that's THAT unreasonable. But I also totally understand if you decide not to do it.

I just know I really like these boards, and would love for them to be "perfect".

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #874 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 23:49:18 »
hi guys

i am really sorry .

What do you mean Q&A trigger together? I'm typing on my soldered board right now, and that doesn't happen to me. I do see the led trace issue, I never woulda noticed that through the mask lol, im guessing that's why the LEDs wont turn off? Cause it's the matrix scans are lighting them up?

Anyway, I can't speak for everyone, but I would love to get at least 2 of my pcbs replaced just so I could have 2 perfect ones at some point. I don't mind waiting until the next time you run PCBs or anything like that tho, and would probably even pay a bit for them. Given I got 4 pcbs so I'd have one for each plate, I don't think that's THAT unreasonable. But I also totally understand if you decide not to do it.

I just know I really like these boards, and would love for them to be "perfect".
Plz give me u json and hex

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #875 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:04:45 »
hi guys

i am really sorry .

Plz give me u json and hex

I don't have a json, I flashed it direct from the repo I have here: https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/tree/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2

The hex is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RXcogBXdbTw6p6fb4rQJEj3JocPF38Fb

That's an HHKB with a normal 2u ansi backspace, standard left shift, split right shift and my own weird fn setup. As best I can tell, everything else works fine other than the missing leds on the left shift, and 1 color of LED not turning ALL the way off, i suspect even that won't happen if all the LEDs are the same color. And then the led controls are totally messed up. If I do the KC that turns the LEDs up if they are off they go to the brightest setting, and then each subsequent time they dim slightly. On turns them off, off sometimes turns them off and sometimes turns them on lol. etc.

I traced the PCB myself by hand. That's why the split backspace doesn't work with the original json apparently the last column IS B1 and not B2 like your json.

Edit:

Now I see, it seems purple leds are strong enough resistors that it doesn't happen with them. I used sip sockets for my LEDs on this board, so I pulled the LED on A and swapped it for just a wire (a clipped led leg cause I don't have a wire) and then the entire row was dead and it was like my windows key was held down. Pull the wire and it works fine, put the purple led and it works fine.

Happy accident that it works with purple, but yeah, that's a bummer.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:24:27 by Amnesia »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #877 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:29:03 »
  new json   https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvis70gfdp7z8or/e6v2.json?dl=0

standard hex https://www.dropbox.com/s/cu3mdkz3x44b7u7/stanard.hex?dl=0

I think that hex is still off by 1. From what I've been told, the row from here is valid:
https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/config.h

Your json has: ["C7", "C6", "B5", "B4", "D7", "D6", "D4", "F6", "F7", "F5", "F4", "F1", "F0", "B0", "B2"],

I could be wrong since I don't use a split backspace, so I haven't tested it myself, but the people who used my repo to start with said it did.
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:31:00 by Amnesia »

Offline ptiede

« Reply #878 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:32:05 »
  new json   https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvis70gfdp7z8or/e6v2.json?dl=0

standard hex https://www.dropbox.com/s/cu3mdkz3x44b7u7/stanard.hex?dl=0

I think that hex is still backwards. From what I've been told, the row from here is valid:
https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/config.h

Your json has: ["C7", "C6", "B5", "B4", "D7", "D6", "D4", "F6", "F7", "F5", "F4", "F1", "F0", "B0", "B2"],

I could be wrong since I don't use a split backspace, so I haven't tested it myself, but the people who used my repo to start with said it did.

Ya I've been using your repo with a split backspace and it has been working great for me.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #879 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:46:11 »
also @exclusive, if you have any standard layouts you want me to put into github before i try and merge it into the official repo, just let me know. I'll happily add any layouts or keymaps you want. Eventually they will show up here: http://config.qmk.fm (this site IS NOT live yet, but the link WOULD be config.qmk.fm/#/e6v2/KEYMAP, it's just not there yet)

I setup 4 keymaps so far: https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/e6v2.h

the default which just maps all the keys,
an ansi one,
and then hhkb
and split bs hhkb layouts.

I use the hhkb one myself just so I don't have to fill out the blanks, my layout is here https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/keymaps/amnesia0287/keymap.c and looks like this:

[_BL] = KEYMAP_HHKB(
        KC_ESC,  KC_1,    KC_2,    KC_3, KC_4, KC_5, KC_6, KC_7, KC_8,    KC_9,   KC_0,    KC_MINS, KC_EQL,   KC_BSPC,
        KC_TAB,  KC_Q,    KC_W,    KC_E, KC_R, KC_T, KC_Y, KC_U, KC_I,    KC_O,   KC_P,    KC_LBRC, KC_RBRC,  KC_BSLS,
        KC_LCTL, KC_A,    KC_S,    KC_D, KC_F, KC_G, KC_H, KC_J, KC_K,    KC_L,   KC_SCLN,     KC_QUOT,       KC_ENT,
        KC_LSFT, KC_Z,    KC_X,    KC_C, KC_V, KC_B, KC_N, KC_M, KC_COMM,   KC_DOT,     KC_SLSH,    KC_RSFT,  FN_HLb,
                KC_LGUI, KC_LALT,               KC_SPACE,                               KC_RALT, FN_HLa
),

But like if you have a specific standard layout or w/e I can add them all.

I set the default to be a standard ansi layout, and then just setup some random stuff.

Also, if you do make another pcb and want it tested, let me know and I'll be glad to assist :D

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #880 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 00:49:18 »
also @exclusive, if you have any standard layouts you want me to put into github before i try and merge it into the official repo, just let me know. I'll happily add any layouts or keymaps you want. Eventually they will show up here: http://config.qmk.fm (this site IS NOT live yet, but the link WOULD be config.qmk.fm/#/e6v2/KEYMAP, it's just not there yet)

I setup 4 keymaps so far: https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/e6v2.h

the default which just maps all the keys,
an ansi one,
and then hhkb
and split bs hhkb layouts.

I use the hhkb one myself just so I don't have to fill out the blanks, my layout is here https://github.com/amnesia0287/qmk_firmware/blob/amnesia0287/keyboards/e6v2/keymaps/amnesia0287/keymap.c and looks like this:

[_BL] = KEYMAP_HHKB(
        KC_ESC,  KC_1,    KC_2,    KC_3, KC_4, KC_5, KC_6, KC_7, KC_8,    KC_9,   KC_0,    KC_MINS, KC_EQL,   KC_BSPC,
        KC_TAB,  KC_Q,    KC_W,    KC_E, KC_R, KC_T, KC_Y, KC_U, KC_I,    KC_O,   KC_P,    KC_LBRC, KC_RBRC,  KC_BSLS,
        KC_LCTL, KC_A,    KC_S,    KC_D, KC_F, KC_G, KC_H, KC_J, KC_K,    KC_L,   KC_SCLN,     KC_QUOT,       KC_ENT,
        KC_LSFT, KC_Z,    KC_X,    KC_C, KC_V, KC_B, KC_N, KC_M, KC_COMM,   KC_DOT,     KC_SLSH,    KC_RSFT,  FN_HLb,
                KC_LGUI, KC_LALT,               KC_SPACE,                               KC_RALT, FN_HLa
),

But like if you have a specific standard layout or w/e I can add them all.

I set the default to be a standard ansi layout, and then just setup some random stuff.

Also, if you do make another pcb and want it tested, let me know and I'll be glad to assist :D
Thanks for do those .actually i am not be familiar with pcb job :( if someone have some question plz assist them .thanks :thumb:

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
« Reply #881 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 02:03:13 »

Any update on next project? E6-V1? :D

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #882 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 02:04:29 »

Yep.next project will have block.and special middle. :thumb:

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #883 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 02:59:18 »

Special middle? Are you gonna try a gasket :O

Offline nonah

« Reply #884 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 04:34:02 »

Special middle? Are you gonna try a gasket :O

rip wallet if so

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #885 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 02:12:57 »
All done :)

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #886 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 02:14:02 »
All done :)
Show Image

pretty cool  :thumb:

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #887 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 10:05:01 »
Next time

Special color

Offline ptiede

« Reply #888 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 10:27:02 »
Next time

Special color

Oh man you are going to take all my money!

Offline frostbyte-gaming

« Reply #889 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 12:39:09 »
Hey exclusive any chance of getting more plates made for the E6-V2 kind of regretting not ordering some extras.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #890 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 15:29:04 »
Next time

Special color

WAIT WHATTTTTT

WAI YOU DO DIS!!!

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #891 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 16:32:16 »
Next time

Special color

Next time E2-V1 pls

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #892 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 19:10:02 »
Next time

Special color

Damn you Exclusive, its like you knew exactly what I wanted to throw my money on.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #893 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 19:58:38 »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #894 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:41:45 »

Offline Peiweisgreat

« Reply #895 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:43:14 »
Next time

Special color

WAIT WHATTTTTT

WAI YOU DO DIS!!!
Forget this color

Thats a very nice looking green. Will there be a E8 r2 as well with some of these colors?

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #896 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:45:04 »
Next time

Special color

WAIT WHATTTTTT

WAI YOU DO DIS!!!
Forget this color

Thats a very nice looking green. Will there be a E8 r2 as well with some of these colors?
Those special color will available in next gb

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #897 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 20:53:08 »
Next time

Special color

WAIT WHATTTTTT

WAI YOU DO DIS!!!
Forget this color

Why you hate my wallet bro... im gonna end up getting Navy and Green too... kasdjikasdjaskdasd WHY YOU DO DIS!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #898 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 21:25:12 »
Guys when u solder board already

Plz post pic here I need you guys feedback

Appreciate it  ;)

Offline Kafka

• i like clean things
[GB] E6-V2 Custom 60% Keyboard - INVOICED
« Reply #899 on: Fri, 12 January 2018, 21:47:08 »
Guys when u solder board already

Plz post pic here I need you guys feedback

Appreciate it 

My feedback is to remove iso!

Edit: and maybe the arrow layout, since it looks weird seeing pcb through the caps there
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 January 2018, 21:53:46 by Kafka »