Author Topic: [GB] JTK Griseann/Royal Alpha - Finished - 3700+ base kits  (Read 17907 times)

Offline hotnoodle666

Re: [GB] JTK Griseann/Royal Alpha - Last Week - Ends Dec 4th!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 10:29:24 »
Today is the last day to order.

All kits will be made.

Reminder that you shouldn't stretch yourself thin, especially with the COVID and it being the holiday season. If you have to pass on this because you don't have the capital to do so, it'll be okay. There will be plenty of extras.

Thanks to everyone that has joined so far, it means a lot to me.

Next update will come from dvorcol with the final numbers.

Hey, any idea on the pricing of the extras?

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 18:31:38 »
Today is the last day to order.

All kits will be made.

Reminder that you shouldn't stretch yourself thin, especially with the COVID and it being the holiday season. If you have to pass on this because you don't have the capital to do so, it'll be okay. There will be plenty of extras.

Thanks to everyone that has joined so far, it means a lot to me.

Next update will come from dvorcol with the final numbers.

Hey, any idea on the pricing of the extras?
Nope not yet, we'll probably know closer to when they'll ship.
Current: GMK Classic Retro Zhuyin
Typing on: RS - Retooled Cherry Blacks - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - GMK KA1953
Collection: IDB60 (bought it back), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og, Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL (loaned out), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night
Soon: GSKT. RS60, MC65

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 17 December 2020, 23:47:55 »

Offline noorejji

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 01:03:38 »
No kidding about the plentiful extras. I guess it all works out for Hoody T.

Am looking forward to that Griseann, and also took the opportunity to get some black minibars - should work well with just about any old WoB set.

Offline samba

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 18 December 2020, 03:06:29 »
keen for this :thumb:

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #55 on: Sat, 19 December 2020, 12:17:15 »
No kidding about the plentiful extras. I guess it all works out for Hoody T.

Am looking forward to that Griseann, and also took the opportunity to get some black minibars - should work well with just about any old WoB set.
:D

I will say, for GMK WOB, Hiney does rerun spacebars atleast once a year so I would get those.
Typing on: RS - Retooled Cherry Blacks - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - GMK KA1953
Collection: IDB60 (bought it back), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og, Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL (loaned out), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night

Offline The_Boom_Boy

Re: [GB] JTK Griseann/Royal Alpha - Finished - 3700+ base kits
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 22 December 2020, 10:22:38 »
Wow.... a lot of extras were bought hahahahahhaha :) :thumb:

Offline Leon_TheKing

« Reply #57 on: Sun, 04 April 2021, 13:09:37 »
Has production started for this set? JTK seems to have issue fulfilling GB as early as early 2020. Any insight would be helpful.

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 08:19:21 »
Has production started for this set? JTK seems to have issue fulfilling GB as early as early 2020. Any insight would be helpful.

Novelkeys and I both have had trouble recently getting in touch with zF (the main point of contact for JTK). Once I get more info I can relay it back.

For our timeline, this set will not go into production till much much later because the molds need to be created.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 17 April 2021, 08:12:22 »

Novelkeys and I both have had trouble recently getting in touch with zF (the main point of contact for JTK). Once I get more info I can relay it back.

For our timeline, this set will not go into production till much much later because the molds need to be created.

Like the end of 2021 or some time in 2022 or almost 2023...???
Heard that they already have their mold - but hope they at least take their time to make everything right.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM; 3) Hi-pro Iris/Kyria with adjustable tenting;
More
Wishful-list: 1) POM key caps; 2) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 3) usable Trackpoint module

IBM M13 black
IBM SpaceSaver II
IBM KPD8923 Trackpoint
Choc mini Gateron black
PLUM 84 'Topre-clone' 55g Korean dome
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[It's not I don't like ISO, but I need the HHKB backspace... only ~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Online LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 17 April 2021, 08:27:28 »
I still have hopes that JTK can produce up to par (GMK / perfect alignment and no weird font oddities) keycaps so I'd be ok waiting long if that could come true

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 23 April 2021, 16:24:40 »

Like the end of 2021 or some time in 2022 or almost 2023...???
Heard that they already have their mold - but hope they at least take their time to make everything right.
These are brand new molds (since different legends), so it'll take some time.
I still have hopes that JTK can produce up to par (GMK / perfect alignment and no weird font oddities) keycaps so I'd be ok waiting long if that could come true
I am hoping for this as well.

Mike and I are trying to resolve this quickly and seamlessly.

Offline cogitoergofemme

• quién seré, seré
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 22 July 2021, 20:54:55 »
Hi,

Feel free to say "no update". I was just curious about production not wholly because I'm impatient but in part because I enjoy hearing how things are going and all the neat nuances of production.

Cheers!

Offline zekth

« Reply #63 on: Tue, 14 September 2021, 04:40:59 »
Any update on ETA?

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #65 on: Tue, 21 September 2021, 08:39:42 »
Looks like I missed these posts.

Haven't heard from zF/JTK in a bit, will post here if I get any useful information.

Offline PigeonsLikeBread

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 08 November 2021, 10:52:09 »
Now that we are coming up on a year since the GB started, are there any updates on this? NK still has the ETA as Q4 2021, I'm assuming that is not accurate?

Online LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 06:37:30 »
It's been a while, but will we be prodding on JTK / ZF for any updates?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 10:42:05 »
it's been difficult to communicate with JTK as of late, but if y'all get really desperate i can always try

but i haven't heard anything from them about my projects (i.e. not this GB) for a while now. not in like a concerning way, just in like a "oh you guys are clearly really busy" way.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | TGR Alice | Mira SE | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | CW80 Proto

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90