Author Topic: Chinese Keycap Manufacturer  (Read 7864 times)

Offline Mountbatten

Chinese Keycap Manufacturer
« on: Sat, 06 February 2021, 03:16:31 »
Hi guys!

Im currently working on a design for a keycap, Im also canvassing for a manufacturer. I was wondering if ya'll had experience with any chinese keycap manufacturers.

I've contacted the big names but the price is too steep.

My main concern is the quality. I plan on making it SA profile PBT double shot. Are there any chinese manufacturers that could produce it cheap without sacrificing quality (or like the best quality among the chinese manufacturers)?

Thanks! :)

Offline rinkaan

Re: Chinese Keycap Manufacturer
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 01:52:24 »
Try checking with domikey of max keys... But they currently only have abs SA doubleshot keycaps... Not sure if they have the tooling for pbt

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 10 February 2021, 01:52:58 »
Domikey Or maxkeys... Typo'ed on the top

Offline Rx003

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 February 2021, 01:58:25 »
I think best bet is to contact someone from Taobao or look for a listing?? I am not really for this but I only heard about this. In any cases good with this one hoping for the best!

Offline scottmontes1

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 27 April 2021, 04:53:37 »
I think best bet is to contact someone from Taobao or look for a listing?? I am not really for this but I only heard about this. In any cases good with this one hoping for the best!

Good suggestion! I was thinking the same but do you know any other Chinese online shopping websites except Taobao you have good experience with?

Offline rinkaan

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 23 July 2021, 06:43:49 »
Taobao usually gives u the greatest variety. Else you can see China proxies like zfrontier

SA from domikey or Maxkey think is a good option

Offline Francisco

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 02:44:12 »
Anyone got the contact info for Maxkey? TIA

Offline moh18one

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 14:36:29 »
Did the manufacturer of OSA profile keycaps improve their tooling? I remember their partnership with TaehaTypes (OSA sleeves) but I didn't follow much of it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 August 2021, 14:42:03 by moh18one »

Offline pedritorres1

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 23 August 2021, 05:16:02 »

Good suggestion! I was thinking the same but do you know any other Chinese online shopping websites except Taobao you have good experience with?
Indeed a really good suggestion. I am also looking for the Chinese online shopping sites.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 August 2021, 11:37:13 by pedritorres1 »