geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

ARTISAN SERVICES - SUBFORUM PURPOSE AND POSTING GUIDELINES

<< < (3/8) > >>

jwaz:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:16:45 ---So basically what you guys are saying is depending on the mood of the moderator at the time, it is what it is, and the rules are just guidelines?

--- End quote ---

Nope, nobody is basically saying that. However, I think you're interpreting it that way based on your current mood. ;)

We make decisions based on staff discussion. Anything important is subject to a quorum.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: jwaz on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:21:50 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:16:45 ---So basically what you guys are saying is depending on the mood of the moderator at the time, it is what it is, and the rules are just guidelines?

--- End quote ---

Nope, nobody is basically saying that. However, I think you're interpreting it that way based on your current mood. ;)

We make decisions based on staff discussion. Anything important is subject to a quorum.

--- End quote ---

jwaz stop confusing me with big words, thats not fair

tjcaustin:

--- Quote from: jwaz on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:21:50 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Except for reading the actual rules you're enforcing?

demik:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:02:25 ---Basically what Mod Team is saying is that, anyone who engages in any type of monetary transaction using the forum to facilitate, can be classified as a vendor at any time, at the discretion of forum staff. So, depending on the situation, everyone is at times subject to the VToS, with our without an official "Vendor" label.

--- End quote ---
So mods and admins cant sell.

Or was that rule taken out so boost can be part of redline?

boost:

--- Quote from: demik on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:26:54 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:02:25 ---Basically what Mod Team is saying is that, anyone who engages in any type of monetary transaction using the forum to facilitate, can be classified as a vendor at any time, at the discretion of forum staff. So, depending on the situation, everyone is at times subject to the VToS, with our without an official "Vendor" label.

--- End quote ---
So mods and admins cant sell.

Or was that rule taken out so boost can be part of redline?

--- End quote ---

I am not longer a redline member, this has happen for some time now.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version