geekhack Marketplace > Originative

Originative Rooftop Meet up in July!

<< < (7/7)

sherryton:

--- Quote from: JDragon on Fri, 09 June 2017, 12:59:29 ---It's my lucky day - my work randomly decided to schedule a training in LA on Jul 13th, ~1 mi from Grand Central Market. Looks like I'm submitting my RSVP!

I tossed all my old thank you cards though... I had a million of them. :(

Can I bring a +1?

--- End quote ---

hell yeah! that's really close to the location. I suggest you visit the Bradbury Building while you're in the area :)

definitely feel free to bring a +1 but make sure they rsvp as well so we have a total count.

JDragon:

--- Quote from: sherryton on Fri, 09 June 2017, 13:47:59 ---
--- Quote from: JDragon on Fri, 09 June 2017, 12:59:29 ---It's my lucky day - my work randomly decided to schedule a training in LA on Jul 13th, ~1 mi from Grand Central Market. Looks like I'm submitting my RSVP!

I tossed all my old thank you cards though... I had a million of them. :(

Can I bring a +1?

--- End quote ---

hell yeah! that's really close to the location. I suggest you visit the Bradbury Building while you're in the area :)

definitely feel free to bring a +1 but make sure they rsvp as well so we have a total count.

--- End quote ---

Done, thank you!

kenmai9:
Anyone there? Planning on heading from torrance at 6pm :)

swangful:
Thanks for hosting this Sherry. It was awesome putting faces to names, seeing old friends, and revisiting LA.
Super excited for whats to come :thumb:

kenmai9:
Nice meeting everyone! Only met a few people (House, Marshal, Jessica, few others I can't fully remember). So many people to meet and things to look at! It was a great time. Thanks for hosting Originative! Tacos/Quesadillas and beers were delicious (and free).

Here's an album of pics I took: http://imgur.com/a/2vHeg

Will definitely make it out to the next one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version