geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

【IC】Key Kobo-Helleborus |Christmas Roses blooming in the dark night

(1/6) > >>

Sensitive Works:
Key Kobo - Helleborus

Long time no see haha ;D ; I am KLXH from SenSitive Works.
I brought a brand-new design called 'Helleborus' which is a kind of flower, it also has a romantic name, Christmas Rose.

ˇinspirationˇ

The color scheme in the modifier keys of this keycap set draws inspiration from the deep, rich purples found on the petals of Helleborus flowers.
As for the alpha keys, they feature an even deeper shade of purple, reflecting the hues of Helleborus' stamens and pistils as the character colors.
The interplay between these dark and light shades captures the romantic essence of Helleborus blossoming in the midst of the night.

' Commonly known as hellebores (/ˈhɛləbɔːrz/), the Eurasian genus Helleborus consists of approximately 20 species of herbaceous or evergreen perennial flowering plants in the family Ranunculaceae, within which it gave its name to the tribe of Helleboreae.'(From Wikipedia)

ˇKittingˇ

Base Kit    |    Number Pad

SB Kit

ˇRendersˇ

Renders are just for reference

Thanks to NESON DESIGN

700e

Nico|810e

gaf910

98&87

TGR jane

ˇSpecificationsˇ

Material: ABS
Manufacturing Method: Double Shot Injection Moulding
Keycap Profile: Cherry
Manufacturer: KeyKobo
Compatibility: Cherry MX and MX clone switches
Designer: SenSitive Works

ˇvendorsˇ

TBD

The physical color has been confirmed and will be available for permanent sale.
Discord: https://discord.gg/2942fkCRCT

hewwra:
I like it, plz consider a NorDE kit.

vhaarr:
NorDe please

Akele:
Looks great. Thanks for including UK ISO keys.

aicyborg:
Just recently I was thinking I'd like to add a tasteful purple set to my collection and this comes along. Nice.

Thanks for UK-ISO in base! Please consider picking a vendor for the UK (there's several here that have carried Key Kobo before, such as SerpentKeys in addition to the one everyone always uses).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version