Author Topic: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S  (Read 276174 times)

Offline Nigolski

Re: [GB] KIRA80 & KIRA S
« Reply #900 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 08:50:16 »
just got my invoice :p
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2019, 10:17:03 by Nigolski »

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #901 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 09:56:33 »
I got my invoice this morning as well.

For reference, my board is black in color.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #902 on: Wed, 27 March 2019, 12:10:30 »
Got my invoice as well. This better mean its shipping out now...

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #903 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 07:41:25 »
never got a reply nor invoice since i paid with credit card.... have sent message through zfrontier support, i know they are just lazy people but i just hope just once, they would reply+refund so everythings okay. hope there is another asian proxy other than zfrontier since they not to be trusted of after looking through couple of their GBs and how they handle.

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #904 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 12:13:17 »
Unfortunately they just issued a refund for me, as I had opened a PayPal case before the time window ran out. I would have preferred re-invoicing. I hope they offer a chance for us to “buy” them once they are all done, after the cancellations .

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #905 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 12:35:31 »
Patience is a virtue. I feel bad for all these people who got refunds in the past week or so and couldn't wait another week. I can't wait to get my Kira I got my shipping invoice. Moon Grey Color FYI

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline Create_alt_delete

« Reply #906 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 12:57:39 »
Anybody who ordered red get an invoice yet?

Edit: yep... so color is not the issue

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 April 2019, 21:18:16 by Create_alt_delete »

Offline elDuderino

« Reply #907 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 12:59:33 »
Patience is a virtue. I feel bad for all these people who got refunds in the past week or so and couldn't wait another week. I can't wait to get my Kira I got my shipping invoice. Moon Grey Color FYI

Honestly I’m still glad I got my refund. I would have been upset if I got a shipping invoice with no info about what the defects were. If the board shows up with the wrong color, messed up plate, etc, I would be out 400 bucks with no recourse. (I got Poseidon blue). I’m bummed, I wanted the board, but I want it right or not at all. The lack of communication on the specifics of the issues means it’s more of a risk than I’m willing to take, personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #908 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 13:01:20 »
I don’t think anyone here had an issue with not being patient. For me it was mostly zf going dark, with no updates, and PayPal protection about to runout. If they were communicative, I don’t even care about PayPal protection, but when it seems like they are going dark, Pulling the trigger on PayPal seems attractive

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #909 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 13:09:15 »

Honestly I’m still glad I got my refund. I would have been upset if I got a shipping invoice with no info about what the defects were. If the board shows up with the wrong color, messed up plate, etc, I would be out 400 bucks with no recourse. (I got Poseidon blue). I’m bummed, I wanted the board, but I want it right or not at all. The lack of communication on the specifics of the issues means it’s more of a risk than I’m willing to take, personally.

From my understanding the wait was to correct the color, but I agree if you are paying $400 you should get what you paid for especially when it's a keyboard. Lol I wasn't worried about the refund even though my PayPal "protection" was running out. Nothing moves quickly in GBs and especially in this community. I hope you find one later in the color u wanted since it sounds like you still want it.

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #910 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 13:14:39 »
As far as defects go, zF never sent anything to purchasers personally about the defects other than what was listed on there updates page on their site. Nothing was mentioned in the shipping invoice either. I assume if you get it and don't like it or their are defects you still have the option to return it for a refund.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #911 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 14:25:43 »
As far as defects go, zF never sent anything to purchasers personally about the defects other than what was listed on there updates page on their site. Nothing was mentioned in the shipping invoice either. I assume if you get it and don't like it or their are defects you still have the option to return it for a refund.

I hope so. If there are defects, I fully expect shipping both ways to be covered as well.

Offline King4477

« Reply #912 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 14:37:37 »
Apologies for being terse, but zFrontier’s behavior should not be acceptable to anyone and bravo to each of you who demanded refunds and received them. ZFrontier’s collapsing ability to fulfill its current obligations, late payments to manufacturers who are growing impatient with them, and continuing to accept additional funds from new group buyers make me think that not quite everything is above board over there and perhaps they are becoming insolvent. I’ll never support them again.

Also, for all of you who are getting refunded now, that’s a no-brainer for ZFrontier who are happy to refund your order at this point that they’ve had the use of your interest-free loan for six months and can turn around and sell the keyboard you commissioned for a premium over what you would have paid. That’s about as slimy as they get.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #913 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 15:29:41 »
Apologies for being terse, but zFrontier’s behavior should not be acceptable to anyone and bravo to each of you who demanded refunds and received them. ZFrontier’s collapsing ability to fulfill its current obligations, late payments to manufacturers who are growing impatient with them, and continuing to accept additional funds from new group buyers make me think that not quite everything is above board over there and perhaps they are becoming insolvent. I’ll never support them again.

Also, for all of you who are getting refunded now, that’s a no-brainer for ZFrontier who are happy to refund your order at this point that they’ve had the use of your interest-free loan for six months and can turn around and sell the keyboard you commissioned for a premium over what you would have paid. That’s about as slimy as they get.

And Topclack announced that they stopped the sponsorship relationship with ZF? Curious what happened, is it because ZF was not able to pay, or what.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #914 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 16:06:44 »

I think thats a little unfairly harsh and assumes they were out to scam the community from the get go. I get it your a bit upset over how things have ended up and no one can blame you. At this point thought they are doing the right thing which is more then a lot of GB runners have done. I am looking at 21 as a great example and Dolphin groupbuy. Those people lost a lot and there seems to be no recourse there just SOL. Those I would contribute more to scamming then ZF's. Given what ZF has done is not excusable and can't go on. I Just think they simply wanted to do more seen a chance to grow inside the community and completely got in over there heads. At this point I bet they are just taking on new buys to keep up with the old buys. Then hoping once things settle down they can make back what they ended up losing due to refunds on selling non sold board's. I might be wrong but don't think there was ill intent and they are trying to make right with refunding.

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #915 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 16:11:14 »

I think thats a little unfairly harsh and assumes they were out to scam the community from the get go. I get it your a bit upset over how things have ended up and no one can blame you. At this point thought they are doing the right thing which is more then a lot of GB runners have done. I am looking at 21 as a great example and Dolphin groupbuy. Those people lost a lot and there seems to be no recourse there just SOL. Those I would contribute more to scamming then ZF's. Given what ZF has done is not excusable and can't go on. I Just think they simply wanted to do more seen a chance to grow inside the community and completely got in over there heads. At this point I bet they are just taking on new buys to keep up with the old buys. Then hoping once things settle down they can make back what they ended up losing due to refunds on selling non sold board's. I might be wrong but don't think there was ill intent and they are trying to make right with refunding.
I agree with hotroder 100%. To say it's an interest free loan... Duh, isn't every GB? Lol zF could have done a better job of communicating no doubt but seems like he was sick or had something going on and did communicate that at some point but was buried. I am glad to see things are moving again.

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #916 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 16:11:30 »

Yeah, I dont think that's unfair at all. Pretty much any speculation is game considering how they pretty much have literally 0 correspondence with us in this group buy thread.

Offline yap68

« Reply #917 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 22:50:46 »

+1

There are many options for keyboards. Why stick to one that can't really do a good job?

Offline vafan

« Reply #918 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 23:25:17 »
Anyone here already paid the shipping invoice and got the tracking number?

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #919 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 10:59:50 »
you know what, now I'm not even sure if it was really due to Alex being sick that zfrontier couldn't update us. They've been ignoring my messages/email/support for 5 months. There shouldn't be anyone siding on zfrontier and making things lose, since it is just not professional at all for someone who is a big proxy incharge of Asia. This GB is just a full-mess from the scratch. The fact that chinese participants got them like 2 months ago is unfair to start with, and there didn't seem to be of any issue regarding color or plates. Many of you point out your experiences with previous purchase at zfrontier saying you guys got them with no problem, but really tho, if we just look at how they behave with their GB recently, they are non different with scammer.

Offline kokugatsu

« Reply #920 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 11:14:02 »
No invoice yet, also Poseidon Blue

Offline Bubblegum

« Reply #921 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 12:14:57 »
No invoice yet, also Poseidon Blue

Same here. Disheartening. But it's nice to see others getting theirs. A little bit of progress!

Offline ullr

« Reply #922 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 15:30:46 »
Anyone here already paid the shipping invoice and got the tracking number?

I paid the day I got the invoice (two days ago), it has not shipped yet.

« Reply #923 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 16:42:38 »
Anybody who ordered red get an invoice yet?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Got shipping invoice 2 days ago, ordered a red.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Offline schlep

« Reply #924 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 08:57:16 »
No shipping invoice here too. WKL Poseidon Blue.

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #925 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 09:45:19 »
WK Poseidon here, no invoice yet (at least not afaik, I took over a friend's spot).
pls gief bbv2

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #926 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 02:34:52 »
Pearl Blue. No invoice yet.

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #927 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:18:51 »
premium red no invoice, no reply, no refund  >:D

Offline vafan

« Reply #928 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 22:30:06 »
The problem is after we pay the shipping fees. When will they ship it? Or we will have to wait three months?

Offline thesiscamper

• * Maker
    • Keyrenders
« Reply #929 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 22:40:36 »
I had a brief chat with Steven yesterday, he said he’s on project leave and that he’ll work on getting updates. I waited for an update but I haven’t received one at the moment. I also got an update from EVE, that he hasn’t received communication from zFrontier. I’m sorry I don’t have better news at the moment.

"haters are confused admirers"

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #930 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 23:40:16 »
I had a brief chat with Steven yesterday, he said he’s on project leave and that he’ll work on getting updates. I waited for an update but I haven’t received one at the moment. I also got an update from EVE, that he hasn’t received communication from zFrontier. I’m sorry I don’t have better news at the moment.

Wait, so theres a possibility that the shipping invoice payment doesn't mean they're shipping out the boards? O.o

Offline ullr

« Reply #931 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 23:50:39 »
I kinda had a feeling there was still some waiting to do, but I admit I let myself hope they would just... ship the keyboard with the postage I paid

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #932 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:31:50 »

Wait, so theres a possibility that the shipping invoice payment doesn't mean they're shipping out the boards? O.o

aw not your fault at all... it's not like you've intended to delay the shipping, it's all zfrontier's fault for all these mess. the more GBs i see on their website, the more angry I get, hope someone able to speak chinese would deliver our thoughts and concern to them, the work they are handling as of now is just overloaded, they can't even manage previous GBs properly but yet still receiving more boards and keyset groupbuys.. 
i just somehow wish to know how much longer the kira gonna be delayed now...
i participated in the GB with debit card, and i did contact the card company but they told me i can't get them back because i haven't reported this issue within 3 months....

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #933 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:15:32 »

aw not your fault at all... it's not like you've intended to delay the shipping, it's all zfrontier's fault for all these mess. the more GBs i see on their website, the more angry I get, hope someone able to speak chinese would deliver our thoughts and concern to them, the work they are handling as of now is just overloaded, they can't even manage previous GBs properly but yet still receiving more boards and keyset groupbuys.. 
i just somehow wish to know how much longer the kira gonna be delayed now...
i participated in the GB with debit card, and i did contact the card company but they told me i can't get them back because i haven't reported this issue within 3 months....

they are well aware of how ****ty our situation is, don't worry
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline aszyd

« Reply #934 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:09:32 »
I've been lurking, but I figured I would let you guys know that I received tracking information from DHL for a package from ZFrontier. Hopefully the rest of you will have good news soon.

Pos Blue, shipping paid last week.

Offline BlindWitness

« Reply #935 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:28:55 »
I'm in for Poseidon Blue as well. Got a shipping invoice last week and DHL shipping confirmation this morning so hopefully more will follow suit. They're moving, just in silence it seems like.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #936 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 22:28:39 »
Just received DHL tracking number.  Not going to let my guard down, but it's definitely looking up!

Offline enfer

« Reply #937 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 22:59:48 »
WTF??
I just received track number.
But this shipment were already in my country.
I think I would get them today or tomorrow.

I ordered WKL Red + Deep black plates.

Offline proboy84

« Reply #938 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 23:52:09 »
WTF??
I just received track number.
But this shipment were already in my country.
I think I would get them today or tomorrow.

I ordered WKL Red + Deep black plates.

This is normal for Zfrontier.

I got my package 1 week before I got the tracking no. for my last two order from Zfrontier, lol

Offline mathleejj

« Reply #939 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 01:21:18 »
Moon Grey WKL... still no invoice  :( :(

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #940 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 02:04:05 »
how is the shipping invoice gonna handled for people who have paid with debit/credit card? i ordered red/wkl+extra brass plate, i haven't heard anything from them nor shipping invoices

Offline Etherealsound

« Reply #941 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 02:10:18 »
So just a quick question, since people are getting tracking numbers and shipping invoices, does anyone know if they fixed the plates or are they just sending us the botched ones

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #942 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 03:20:12 »
how is the shipping invoice gonna handled for people who have paid with debit/credit card? i ordered red/wkl+extra brass plate, i haven't heard anything from them nor shipping invoices

In my case, I received an "Complete Your Order" e-mail with a hyperlink to a zFrontier order page.
At that point, while I used PayPal, other payments methods are possible.

Offline Nigolski

« Reply #943 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 05:27:16 »
So just a quick question, since people are getting tracking numbers and shipping invoices, does anyone know if they fixed the plates or are they just sending us the botched ones
I would assume that they'll send us the KILA plates but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2019, 06:51:48 by Nigolski »

Offline Choppersuey

« Reply #944 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 06:11:11 »
Received tracking  :)
For a gray WKL, btw

Offline BlindWitness

« Reply #945 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 09:49:25 »

I haven't seen anything about that so I'm assuming it might be the botched plates but I can report back tomorrow once it's been delivered

Offline sroop

« Reply #946 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 09:51:22 »

I haven't seen anything about that so I'm assuming it might be the botched plates but I can report back tomorrow once it's been delivered

What plate(s) did you order? Just curious as to what is the hold up for some of us.

Offline BlindWitness

« Reply #947 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 10:04:44 »

What plate(s) did you order? Just curious as to what is the hold up for some of us.

I'm in for a WK Alum plate that's part of the Pos Blue kit. I didn't order an extra or brass plate this time around. I'm not sure if others in the same color way ordered any extras

Offline sroop

« Reply #948 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 10:07:05 »

I'm in for a WK Alum plate that's part of the Pos Blue kit. I didn't order an extra or brass plate this time around. I'm not sure if others in the same color way ordered any extras

Hmm, that's my configuration as well but I ordered a extra PCB and brass plate. Maybe that's the problem.

Offline aszyd

« Reply #949 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 10:12:22 »
I ordered an extra brass plate and it was a separate order too. I decided to buy one after placing my initial order for the case. Got an email yesterday stating that both of my orders had been fulfilled. If I get my board tomorrow, like the tracking estimates, I post some pictures.