geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Lunar II - 60% Alps AEK with solenoid | GB launching on the 26th

<< < (30/39) > >>

ai03:

--- Quote from: aspherical on Fri, 20 May 2022, 02:14:40 ---I'm in. 100 units will sell in a second. Please make more?

--- End quote ---

This time around it'll be kept 100 per vendor for the sake of not exceeding the vendors' capacities - rather run multiple rounds or a successor in quick succession than have one huge group buy that goes on forever.

(And yes, there are plans for a third gen Lunar and a TKL in the works, but far too early to tell when they'll run (if at all) just yet.)

Just finished finalizing the case design based on prototype testing; awaiting feedback before finalizing GB details.

Sandy:
The AEK had typewriter-like staggered row height right? I'm wondering if this board will implement that or if the plate is flat and it's just the sides of the board that are curved?

Disregard I don't know who told me the plate was curved it's the keycaps I realise now.
Are you making any improvements to the board now that it's been a few years and tray mount isn't end game any more? I recall end game being used to describe the board back then

ai03:

--- Quote from: cogitoergofemme on Sat, 21 May 2022, 22:02:35 ---Are you making any improvements to the board now that it's been a few years and tray mount isn't end game any more? I recall end game being used to describe the board back then

--- End quote ---

Re-read the first post to see the goals of this board.
Also, I've been happily running a tray mount board as a daily driver for over a year despite other boards such as Andromeda and Vega existing; the important details are of implementation specifics and applicability to the project rather than choosing some "end game" mount method by name alone.

KingOfMemes:

--- Quote from: ai03 on Sat, 21 May 2022, 20:25:08 ---
--- Quote from: aspherical on Fri, 20 May 2022, 02:14:40 ---I'm in. 100 units will sell in a second. Please make more?

--- End quote ---

This time around it'll be kept 100 per vendor for the sake of not exceeding the vendors' capacities - rather run multiple rounds or a successor in quick succession than have one huge group buy that goes on forever.

(And yes, there are plans for a third gen Lunar and a TKL in the works, but far too early to tell when they'll run (if at all) just yet.)

Just finished finalizing the case design based on prototype testing; awaiting feedback before finalizing GB details.

--- End quote ---
Yeah I'm down for 100 units. Less likely to have delays or miscoms with the manufacturer, and other entities involved, and other unknowns happen down the line. Hopefully that will translate to quicker turnaround times too.

Getsome!!!:

--- Quote from: ai03 on Sat, 21 May 2022, 22:53:52 ---
--- Quote from: cogitoergofemme on Sat, 21 May 2022, 22:02:35 ---Are you making any improvements to the board now that it's been a few years and tray mount isn't end game any more? I recall end game being used to describe the board back then

--- End quote ---

Re-read the first post to see the goals of this board.
Also, I've been happily running a tray mount board as a daily driver for over a year despite other boards such as Andromeda and Vega existing; the important details are of implementation specifics and applicability to the project rather than choosing some "end game" mount method by name alone.

--- End quote ---

I agree. More.. "advanced" mounting methods are beyond over rated. My best sounding keyboard is a tray mount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version