geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Mir 70 by SR Industry

(1/7) > >>

Nicozilla:
Hello, friend.

This is Mir70 IC Page.

Mir70 is our first Mir series keyboard.

Mir means 'Dragon', originally a Korean word.

The design is a collaboration between Syryan and I. He is the designer of EM8, and a few other boards..

Exploded View

Specifications

- Front Height : 19.8 mm
- Typing Angle :  6 degree
- Centered USB C with daughterboard (C3 unified)
- Case Material : Anodized aluminium Case
- Plate Material : 1.5mm Aluminium and 1.5mm Carbon Fiber and More
- Weight Material : Mirror polished stainless steel weight with laser engraving
- Weight : 2.2kg
- Mounting Style : Neodium Mount
- PCB : Solder and Hotswap both
- Engrave : My cute logo on the top case, and Mir laser engraving on SS weight
- Color : White, Black, Grey and More (we planing 4-5colors)
1st proto

Nicozilla:
It's my first ic page, so I'm sorry I'm not good at it yet.
I'll edit it little by little.

Lysol_:
Honestly the concept and idea is interesting. Would've been cool to have a proto for this initial post but i digress as its what majority of people will say when a board ic has no proto.

my only questions as of now are, is this aimed to be magnetically held together case assembly wise similar to the em8? And do you have any estimates on target pricing at all?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Nicozilla:

--- Quote from: Lysol_ on Wed, 15 June 2022, 04:14:42 ---Honestly the concept and idea is interesting. Would've been cool to have a proto for this initial post but i digress as its what majority of people will say when a board ic has no proto.

my only questions as of now are, is this aimed to be magnetically held together case assembly wise similar to the em8? And do you have any estimates on target pricing at all?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

The mount method is similar to em8. It's because they're designed by the same designer.
And the prototype is now in production. I think we will be able to give you some good information soon.
Because the price fluctuates a lot depending on the quantity, it is difficult to give a definitive answer yet.

SxM Designs:
I like the design a lot!
Honestly I dont like logos in keyboards but your dino logo is really nice!!  :thumb:

Looking forward to more info and proto pics!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version