Author Topic: I blew out my wrists on a C-64 and need a real bs keyboard again  (Read 1149 times)

Offline scanman1

I blew out my wrists on a C-64 and need a real bs keyboard again
« on: Sun, 02 January 2022, 22:34:55 »
I'm using a Thermaltake Tt e Sports Poseidon Z Blue Switches with 4-Level Brightness Blue LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard KB-PIZ-KLBLUS-06 and doubled up on 1.5mm soft silicone o rings under each key. Now the orings are cracked and the key caps are worn through and bleeding light on the home keys as the keycaps are clear with black paint.

I grew up typing on a C-64 with a bath towel as a wrist wrest. Didn't know that pain in my wrists was actually lifetime carpel tunnel syndrome back then.

I worked in telecom and banged on may F and M keyboards over the years. If you only knew how many M keyboards I personally tossed in the dumpster when upgrading old workstations to 2nd generation Dell boxes.

I want to go back to the original bk key feel and durability, with proper modern rollover/usb and do like the current blue backlight lettering I have now. I see no reason for fancy drivers and full key glowing RGB lighting.