Author Topic: [IC] KAT Oasis - GB January 31st  (Read 134420 times)

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: [IC] GMK Oasis (Kits update)
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 18 June 2018, 18:54:43 »
Does Coffee have a MOQ?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 00:06:38 »
Does Coffee have a MOQ?

Unfortunately yes, it's around 150 if I recall correctly.

Offline AdrianMan

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 09:37:46 »
The price for the Coffe kit is embarrassing.

Made me loose my interest as I was expecting a 70-80 usd price.

In EU, adding shipping, I'm reaching a full GMK set price :/

Offline ptiede

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:06:30 »

The pricing sucks for sure but I doubt the group buy runner had much say in this. These prices are mostly set by gmk. I don't really get when people blame people who host the group buys for the prices, since they have such little say.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 10:21:07 »

The pricing sucks for sure but I doubt the group buy runner had much say in this. These prices are mostly set by gmk. I don't really get when people blame people who host the group buys for the prices, since they have such little say.

Thank you for this. I did indeed not have much to say about that. I would have LOVED to make a 70-80$ kit, but that's way under what GMK is selling those to the vendors, you'd also need to factor in the vendors' expenses, shipping fees to them and VAT and that's unfortunately the price you get :(

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 11:40:52 »
Yeah... to get everything I want is about $391.  That's a bit all in- so I guess I'll have to retreat from that.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 12:10:25 »
Yeah... to get everything I want is about $391.  That's a bit all in- so I guess I'll have to retreat from that.

Sad to see you go. That said, what would cost you $391? As every kit together is $356 (which is still a lot of money), but what did you plan on buying before droping?

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 12:48:08 »
yes the price of the coffe kit has increased compared to the previous estimates (80 $), probably this coincides with the removal of the ergo kit.

KMK Labs.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 13:14:56 »
*rant inc.*

It has nothing to do with the removal of the ergo kit and everything to do with the addition of keys.

This was the first render I got from GMK:

And this was estimated at around 70-80$. I have nothings against going back to this one but I have to admit I hate people complaining about a rising price on something when I've done nothing but listen to feedback. everyone wanted more keys added, everyone (well, not everyone, but still) hated the blue modifiers, everyone wanted the Coffee modifier set to be "standalone" so they could use this in addition to some more alphas and get the set they wanted; unfortunately I didn't make the price. As a matter of fact, and being totally transparent since the price seems to be an issue; I am earning around 2€ per coffee modifier kit sold; you want me to get a lower price? I don't have anything against that, I'll chop 2 euros off the price, but I doubt that would change anything, would it?!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #209 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 13:37:31 »
People will later sing songs about how stupid I am, but I actually can't read an Excel spreadsheet. The price I received from the EU vendor for the Coffee kit is actually 95€ and not 110 as listed now. (US price is still correct tho).

Here is an updated table:
VendorsBase kit (MOQ 250)Kobe (MOQ 150)Spacebar kitCoffeeSleeves (different sizes)Cables (different sizes)
MyKeyboard (EU)
136€
55€
35€
95€
26€
16€
Novelkeys (USA)
$146
$70
$35
$105
TBD
TBD
zFrontier (Asia)
¥998 ($166)
¥448 ($72)
¥226 ($37)
¥672 ($109)
¥198 ($32)
¥157 ($25.5)

Prices for zFrontier are a little higher because those include shipping fees.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 June 2018, 13:41:25 by JSaintS »

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #210 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 14:47:24 »
People will later sing songs about how stupid I am, but I actually can't read an Excel spreadsheet. The price I received from the EU vendor for the Coffee kit is actually 95€ and not 110 as listed now. (US price is still correct tho).

VendorsBase kit (MOQ 250)Kobe (MOQ 150)Spacebar kitCoffeeSleeves (different sizes)Cables (different sizes)
MyKeyboard (EU)
136€
55€
35€
95€
26€
16€
Novelkeys (USA)
$146
$70
$35
$105
TBD
TBD
zFrontier (Asia)
¥998 ($166)
¥448 ($72)
¥226 ($37)
¥672 ($109)
¥198 ($32)
¥157 ($25.5)

no problem, as I said several times, I will take the gmk oasis, including kit coffe, because I like everything about this set, and I am a great supporter, my answer did not want to be controversy, I was just looking for a logical explanation. Good luck for the gb.
I cant wait.  :thumb:

KMK Labs

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 14:50:19 »

MyKeyboard (EU)
136€
55€
35€
95€
26€
16€
Novelkeys (USA)
$146
$70
$35
$105
TBD
TBD
zFrontier (Asia)
¥998 ($166)
¥448 ($72)
¥226 ($37)
¥672 ($109)
¥198 ($32)
¥157 ($25.5)

no problem, as I said several times, I will take the gmk oasis, including kit coffe, because I like everything about this set, and I am a great supporter, my answer did not want to be controversy, I was just looking for a logical explanation. Good luck for the gb.
I cant wait.  :thumb:

KMK Labs

Oh yeah no for sure, my answer wasn't meant for you specially, it was more of a general answered based off of your comment. That said, I guess those comments have been useful as that forced me to check the prices hehe :)

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 14:59:38 »
yeah, everything went fine.

GREAT!

KMK Labs.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 June 2018, 15:06:24 by Kerasan »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #213 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 15:55:40 »

Sad to see you go. That said, what would cost you $391? As every kit together is $356 (which is still a lot of money), but what did you plan on buying before droping?

Oh, I'm not leaving.  Just not getting all the kits.  I was going to get Base (146) +Coffee (105) +Kobe (70) +Spacebarsx2 (70) = 391.  I'm either now going to get Kobe + Coffee or Base.  And maybe spacebars if I can swing it- depends on which way I go.  Still a lot.  But not $400 a lot.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #214 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 15:58:49 »

Oh, I'm not leaving.  Just not getting all the kits.  I was going to get Base (146) +Coffee (105) +Kobe (70) +Spacebarsx2 (70) = 391.  I'm either now going to get Kobe + Coffee or Base.  And maybe spacebars if I can swing it- depends on which way I go.  Still a lot.  But not $400 a lot.

Glad to count you in again <3

I really wish I could offer lower prices, really. This is the thing that made me want to run it as a DSA kit as I could have made like a billion different kits with virtually no MOQ in comparison to GMK, but GMK is life haha

Offline AdrianMan

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 20 June 2018, 06:37:55 »

Thank you for this. I did indeed not have much to say about that. I would have LOVED to make a 70-80$ kit, but that's way under what GMK is selling those to the vendors, you'd also need to factor in the vendors' expenses, shipping fees to them and VAT and that's unfortunately the price you get :(

I understand all that :) And I'm not blaming you, especially for great effort like running this GB. I was just sad when I saw the price :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
GB GMK Oasis
« Reply #216 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 07:49:06 »
And we are up!

Here are the final prices:

VendorsBase kit (MOQ 250)Kobe (MOQ 150)Spacebar kit
Coffee
Sleeves (different sizes)Cables (different sizes)
MyKeyboard (EU)
129€
54€
34.99€
95€
25€+
16€+
Novelkeys (USA)
$146
$70
$35
$105
TBD
TBD
zFrontier (Asia)
¥998 ($166)
¥448 ($72)
¥226 ($37)
¥672 ($109)
¥198 ($32)
¥157 ($25.5)

And most importantly, here are the links:
  • for Europe, MyKeyboard.eu - Join here;
  • for the States and Canada, Novelkeys - Join here; and
  • for Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand, zFrontier - Join here (link available shortly).

Also, don't forget that every order gets two entries for the Artisan raffles (1 for Artkey's, 1 for Briz's). Winners will be announced when we close the GB!

Thanks a lot for your support!
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 June 2018, 08:05:27 by JSaintS »

Offline brooklynlou

« Reply #217 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 12:05:08 »
Congrats on making this happen - you got my cash, looking forward to the set ...

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 12:06:07 »
Congrats on making this happen - you got my cash, looking forward to the set ...

Thanks à lot; that means the world to me! <3

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 15:33:41 »
We are pleased to confirm your order 11**** has been received and will be processed shortly.

Your order contains:

X keycap by Rama - quantity: 1
O keycap by Rama - quantity: 1
GMK Oasis Core kit - quantity: 1
GMK Cofee kit - quantity: 1

here we are ready!!!

KMK Labs

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #220 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 15:48:33 »
We are pleased to confirm your order 11**** has been received and will be processed shortly.

Your order contains:

X keycap by Rama - quantity: 1
O keycap by Rama - quantity: 1
GMK Oasis Core kit - quantity: 1
GMK Cofee kit - quantity: 1

here we are ready!!!

KMK Labs

Thanks for the support!! Really appreciate it!

Offline megaforce

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 16:03:52 »
god bless.

this is gonna be a good set.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 18:00:03 »
For some reason I can’t see the pictures anymore. Anybody having same problem?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 25 June 2018, 18:18:49 »
Group buy thread is open in the Group Buys and Preorders section.  Please proceed there for continued discussion.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=96328.0
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #224 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 13:16:58 »
So, for all of you guys that were following my thread here and not the GB post, here is what I posted there earlier today:

Hello Everyone!

I have a sad update for you but I want to be completely transparent, so here it is: I am closing the GMK Oasis GB.

I discussed this with the vendor and I need to be realistic, we are not going to hit MOQ. Here are some numbers:
EU has sold a whopping 4 core kits, all in the first 24h of the sale going live, none have been ordered since then;
We sold a total of 31 Core kit in about 10 days, I don't see the keyset selling another 219 core kits in the remaining 3 weeks of the GB; and
We have sold more Rama keycaps than Core, Coffee and Kobe put together.

I guess I haven't done a good enough job promoting the keyset, but when I compare this to the DSA Milkshake GB that just launched and sold 200+ kits in the first day in the states alone, I can compete. I'd rather stop it here than see the vendors lose more money if I wait.

This is not to say that I am dropping the idea and abandoning it; far from that. I am still committed to the colorway and want it to happen, I guess now is just not the time, and I guess GMK is just not the profile. zFrontier reached out to me asking me if I had any interest in running the keyset in their new KAT profile, which I've been really interested in since they announced it. I am thus looking into that and other potential profiles (I already checked with zFrontier for DSA); I asked for the IC thread to be unlocked in order to post some more there and I will post this update there as well.

Last but not least, since we hit MOQ on the Rama X/O keycaps, I asked the vendors to contact the clients and see if they wanted to keep their artisan purchase. As for the other artisans (Briz and Artkey) I will wait for the product to relaunch before raffling them (the raijis are already casted, so you can be sure I will come back with the keyset!

Thanks to those of you would placed an order and sorry for the disappointment.

Jonathan

Offline Overchecken8

« Reply #225 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 13:21:36 »
So, for all of you guys that were following my thread here and not the GB post, here is what I posted there earlier today:

Hello Everyone!

I have a sad update for you but I want to be completely transparent, so here it is: I am closing the GMK Oasis GB.

I discussed this with the vendor and I need to be realistic, we are not going to hit MOQ. Here are some numbers:
EU has sold a whopping 4 core kits, all in the first 24h of the sale going live, none have been ordered since then;
We sold a total of 31 Core kit in about 10 days, I don't see the keyset selling another 219 core kits in the remaining 3 weeks of the GB; and

I guess I haven't done a good enough job promoting the keyset, but when I compare this to the DSA Milkshake GB that just launched and sold 200+ kits in the first day in the states alone, I can compete. I'd rather stop it here than see the vendors lose more money if I wait.

This is not to say that I am dropping the idea and abandoning it; far from that. I am still committed to the colorway and want it to happen, I guess now is just not the time, and I guess GMK is just not the profile. zFrontier reached out to me asking me if I had any interest in running the keyset in their new KAT profile, which I've been really interested in since they announced it. I am thus looking into that and other potential profiles (I already checked with zFrontier for DSA); I asked for the IC thread to be unlocked in order to post some more there and I will post this update there as well.

Last but not least, since we hit MOQ on the Rama X/O keycaps, I asked the vendors to contact the clients and see if they wanted to keep their artisan purchase. As for the other artisans (Briz and Artkey) I will wait for the product to relaunch before raffling them (the raijis are already casted, so you can be sure I will come back with the keyset!

Jonathan
Ah that’s sad to hear but thanks for the update. Love the set and especially love that blue with the alphas.

I’m curious what this KAT profile is though? Do you have any information on it?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #226 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 15:41:50 »

I’m curious what this KAT profile is though? Do you have any information on it?
Everything I have is what zFrontier sent me:

https://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/7624
https://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/7625

I am waiting to get my hands on a sample so I can share more information :)

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #227 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 15:43:46 »

Hello Everyone!

Jonathan

when you say "I guess now is just not the time" do you mean that you will take a break from the project?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #228 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 15:57:59 »
when you say "I guess now is just not the time" do you mean that you will take a break from the project?

Ah no, I meant it as a "Now is not the time to run a 'non-hype' set (read not Carbon) as GMK" as there are too many of those :) I will not stop this project, although I do have to wait on zFrontier to either get back to me regarding the DSA kits, prices, etc. or get more information on the KAT profile (they offered to run Oasis on that profile but I do not think they are 100% ready to launch it just yet) so it is a little bit out of my hands for the time being. But I will definitely not stop this project :)

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #229 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 16:15:40 »

Ah no, I meant it as a "Now is not the time to run a 'non-hype' set (read not Carbon) as GMK" as there are too many of those :) I will not stop this project, although I do have to wait on zFrontier to either get back to me regarding the DSA kits, prices, etc. or get more information on the KAT profile (they offered to run Oasis on that profile but I do not think they are 100% ready to launch it just yet) so it is a little bit out of my hands for the time being. But I will definitely not stop this project :)

I'm really happy, I think a different profile paradoxically could also involve more interested, at this time given the large number of set gmk in ic and gb. HYPE!!!

the gb of the artisan XO will continue? I'm sad that I cant combine with the Oasis but given the rarity it would be nice to finalize the MOQ.

KMK Labs.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #230 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 16:18:30 »

I'm really happy, I think a different profile paradoxically could also involve more interested, at this time given the large number of set gmk in ic and gb. HYPE!!!

the gb of the artisan XO will continue? I'm sad that I cant combine with the Oasis but given the rarity it would be nice to finalize the MOQ.

KMK Labs.

I don't think the GB will continue for this. As I said, I asked the vendor to contact everyone who bought the RAMA keys to see if they wanted to keep that part of their order as we hit MOQ on that, and I will probably reopen the GB for those once I reopen the GB for Oasis.

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #231 on: Thu, 05 July 2018, 16:25:47 »

KMK Labs.

I don't think the GB will continue for this. As I said, I asked the vendor to contact everyone who bought the RAMA keys to see if they wanted to keep that part of their order as we hit MOQ on that, and I will probably reopen the GB for those once I reopen the GB for Oasis.

ah ok so is it as if they were waiting until you restart the gb?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 03:52:39 »
This is not a review  yet, of course, but Top Clack posted a typing test for the KAT profile and it sounds really nice imho.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #233 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 07:16:42 »
This is not a review  yet, of course, but Top Clack posted a typing test for the KAT profile and it sounds really nice imho.

Do we really need another profile? Cherry is really nice and ubiquitous. OEM is quite nice too. Then we have a plethora of similar to those, but yet incompatible profiles. We have taihao cubic (unsuccesful), dcs, leopold profile, then we have the various chinese abominations, then we have devlin, and now this kit kat profile...

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #234 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 07:17:44 »
Sorry for this gb. It was nice. Lately there are an enormous number of gb.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #235 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 07:47:43 »

Been looking for typing sounds for the KAT profile :)
This is not bad, not bad at all.  This might be good balance between large cap look and controlled sound.
IMO, SA has the looks, but it doesn't sound good on linear, especially the space bar.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #236 on: Fri, 06 July 2018, 08:03:43 »
Do we really need another profile? Cherry is really nice and ubiquitous. OEM is quite nice too. Then we have a plethora of similar to those, but yet incompatible profiles. We have taihao cubic (unsuccesful), dcs, leopold profile, then we have the various chinese abominations, then we have devlin, and now this kit kat profile...

We don't need another profile, but is is not a bad thing either, it brings diversity and options, I don't see that as a bad thing.

Sorry for this gb. It was nice. Lately there are an enormous number of gb.
It's ok, this is merely a set back, I'll keep working on this :)

Been looking for typing sounds for the KAT profile :)
This is not bad, not bad at all.  This might be good balance between large cap look and controlled sound.
IMO, SA has the looks, but it doesn't sound good on linear, especially the space bar.

This is exactly what I had in mind when I saw the profile and the sound test comforted that thought. I have myself never typed on SA but I've heard people say (a lot of people) that SA is a beauty but is not that great to type on, so this could be nice for sure! :)

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #237 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 03:27:00 »
Sad this didn't make it, but happy because broke and couldn't afford the set but now there's a chance :p

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 03:28:29 »
Sad this didn't make it, but happy because broke and couldn't afford the set but now there's a chance :p

I feel like this is the case for many people, me included. The change in profile and the expected lower price and MOQ will really help this out, I hope :-)

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #239 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 04:53:35 »

I feel like this is the case for many people, me included. The change in profile and the expected lower price and MOQ will really help this out, I hope :-)

you do not give up. these remain my favorite set of 2018.  :cool:

KMK Labs.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #240 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 13:05:54 »
Such a shame to see this cancelled, I was going to pick it up later in the month. I feel like it was just an overcrowded time period. I believe if you ran this again in Sept or Oct. It would be a good time to try GMK again. Right now there is just so many GMKs going on.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #241 on: Wed, 18 July 2018, 15:46:00 »
Welp, not broke, ready to throw my money at this

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #242 on: Sat, 21 July 2018, 03:14:36 »
Welp, not broke, ready to throw my money at this

Thanks a lot for the support!

Sorry for the lack of activity here guys; I'm a little sick right now and I'm working on GMK Monochrome right now, as soon as this is done I'm coming back to this project (Plus I assume that zFrontier is waiting on the KAT GB to finish before pushing new keysets).

Offline cakofony

« Reply #243 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 20:30:49 »
This is wonderful, I would purchase it.

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #244 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 13:13:13 »
Any news?

I know you're collaborating on gmk mono, but I'm curious

Also regarding the RAMA X/O caps, since I noticed their GB is still active, has the MOQ been reached?

KMK Labs.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #245 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 13:49:23 »
Any news?

Also regarding the RAMA X/O caps, since I noticed their GB is still active, has the MOQ been reached?

KMK Labs.

I wish I had some news for you, unfortunately I keep pushing for info but zFrontier stays pretty vague right now. I assume they are still waiting for the KAT GB to be done (like, all the orders shipped, etc) and to see what colors they can get and how close they can get to my colors, before updating me - at least I hope haha

Sorry for the lack of update but there is simply nothing I can provide for the moment :(

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #246 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 14:13:52 »
Any news?

KMK Labs.

I wish I had some news for you, unfortunately I keep pushing for info but zFrontier stays pretty vague right now. I assume they are still waiting for the KAT GB to be done (like, all the orders shipped, etc) and to see what colors they can get and how close they can get to my colors, before updating me - at least I hope haha

Sorry for the lack of update but there is simply nothing I can provide for the moment :(

No problems,

we wait and see. I always stay in hype for this colorway  :thumb:

instead for the caps of rama you know something? Just to get an idea if I have to wait for a refund or not.

KMK Labs.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #247 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 14:31:34 »

instead for the caps of rama you know something? Just to get an idea if I have to wait for a refund or not.

KMK Labs.

Which vendor did you go through? Because I asked every vendor to see with the buyers if they wanted to keep their RAMA order and as far as I know, the order has been placed as we hit MOQ on those. Did you not get contacted?

Offline Kerasan

« Reply #248 on: Sat, 11 August 2018, 14:44:36 »

KMK Labs.

Which vendor did you go through? Because I asked every vendor to see with the buyers if they wanted to keep their RAMA order and as far as I know, the order has been placed as we hit MOQ on those. Did you not get contacted?

Yes, David contacted me, in fact I confirmed the order but I saw that the GB was still active (so it seems on mykeyboard, maybe the web page was not updated) and I did not know if it was successful

KMK Labs.

Offline _ODIN_

Re: [IC] KAT Oasis
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 15 August 2018, 13:17:36 »
It would be KAT PBT Dye Sub right?

If so I am in