Author Topic: I want to buy somekeys  (Read 3844 times)

Offline acidtrip69

I want to buy somekeys
« on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 01:53:14 »
Hello ISMTO i want to buy some keys but i can't get them here. I need You or someone that can act as a proxy. I'll link to the keys i want

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13203958850

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14988648714

« Last Edit: Sat, 23 November 2013, 17:19:45 by acidtrip69 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: I want to buy somekeys
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 08:33:25 »
You might want to send him a PM in case he doesn't see this.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 12:48:08 »
i have sent a pm, but i haven't heard back.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 12:48:38 »
i have sent a pm, but i haven't heard back.

Give him a few days he has always gotten back to me.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 17:44:19 »
If you don't hear back, keep exploring other options, but maybe bump this thread every couple of weeks :)

Also click the NOTIFY button (top and bottom of the thread) to receive an email notification if you do get a reply here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 17:51:25 »
Audrey Hepburn & Marilyn Monroe Caps?!!

You have excellent taste sir, I commend you.

IMSTO is taking some time off from selling keycaps, IIRC.  Try feng, who is his friend/ business-partner/ cohort (actually I don't know what their business relationship is - maybe even competitors).  Anyway, if you want Chinese made custom PBT caps, besides IMSTO, your best place to look is feng.

Here is best contact info I have:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/geek_feng

Maybe some other GH'er has better info.  GL  :thumb:  I hope you find those Audrey and Marilyn Caps.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 18:31:55 »
Audrey Hepburn & Marilyn Monroe Caps?!!

You have excellent taste sir, I commend you.

IMSTO is taking some time off from selling keycaps, IIRC.  Try feng, who is his friend/ business-partner/ cohort (actually I don't know what their business relationship is - maybe even competitors).  Anyway, if you want Chinese made custom PBT caps, besides IMSTO, your best place to look is feng.

Here is best contact info I have:  http://www.ebay.com/usr/geek_feng

Maybe some other GH'er has better info.  GL  :thumb:  I hope you find those Audrey and Marilyn Caps.
I haven't had a good experience feng so i will just avoid using him, thanks any way for trying to help me.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 14:08:34 »
Hello i wanted to buy some keys from taobao so i ended up using taobao focus. Thats the last time I'm using them. I Paid so much cuz they charge alot for shipping. WHY didn't you replay to me IMSTO WHY ????

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 14:50:24 »
Hello i wanted to buy some keys from taobao so i ended up using taobao focus. Thats the last time I'm using them. I Paid so much cuz they charge alot for shipping. WHY didn't you replay to me IMSTO WHY ????

how is this imsto's fault? and having someone proxy an item halfway across the world isn't cheap

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 15:42:46 »

how is this imsto's fault? and having someone proxy an item halfway across the world isn't cheap
I'm not saying its his fault. I was just sad he couldn't have helped that it. I was able to change the shipping method so that lowered the cost ^_^ so its better

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 07 December 2013, 08:32:41 »
eh  my fault, I should read the thread in my own area....
somebody bought 4 of these, I thought it's for you.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002