Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20233725 times)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #21150 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:19:35 »
Show Image

Very cool! Love the 'f's. Reminds me of calculus hah.

Hehe, I don't know if I'll keep them. I've had ****ty handwriting and an improper grip my whole life, so I've been practicing over the last week or so. Playing around with different letterforms.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #21151 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:20:27 »
Show Image

Hehe, I don't know if I'll keep them. I've had ****ty handwriting and an improper grip my whole life, so I've been practicing over the last week or so. Playing around with different letterforms.

Looks beautiful to me, but I'm not an expert or anything. :P
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #21152 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:20:46 »
Show Image

Looks neat. There ought to be a handwriting thread. Is there a handwriting thread?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #21153 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:37:53 »
Show Image

Looks neat. There ought to be a handwriting thread. Is there a handwriting thread?

There's a few threads that are fountain pen related but no handwriting thread....yet.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #21154 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:51:22 »
I got this pretty little thing.

I have a Topre Sifo's Soul and a Topre Drunken Skull on the way to add to the family soon  ;D
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21155 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 21:20:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I have a Topre Sifo's Soul and a Topre Drunken Skull on the way to add to the family soon  ;D

Congratulations!

One of us ... one of us ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #21156 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 00:28:16 »
Got my 1/4 pound spoole of spring temper stainless wire.  Still waiting on the orange cross lace though.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Belfong

« Reply #21157 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 00:37:31 »
Got this today!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #21158 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 01:56:57 »
Got this today!
Show Image

Nice Belfong, that pink is such a great colour.

Offline kohi

« Reply #21159 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 02:41:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

nice! so how do you like the hhkb so far? - in comparison to your realforce?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #21160 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:47:57 »
Got this today!
Show Image

I'm surprise the pink turned out to be much nicer than I thought. It has a heavier shade so it's not as girly (pastel) as I thought. It screams to the man inside me! :P

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #21161 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 04:59:40 »
It screams to the man inside me! :P

o_o;

Offline Belfong

« Reply #21162 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 05:02:28 »
Lol, didn't you notice that there are many pink long sleeve shirts for men in boutique stores these days?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #21163 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 05:25:51 »
Got this today!
Show Image

I'm surprise the pink turned out to be much nicer than I thought. It has a heavier shade so it's not as girly (pastel) as I thought. It screams to the man inside me! :P

The Topre colours are generally very nice.

A shame they don't make them any more :(
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #21164 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 05:42:00 »
Got this today!
Show Image

The Topre colours are generally very nice.

A shame they don't make them any more :(

Preach Rowdy! We need new Topre caps.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #21165 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 09:12:08 »
Got this today!
Show Image

You don't see a lot of that these days! So jelly. Saw that on eBay a while back, but seller didn't ship to Canada! :(
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #21166 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 09:43:36 »
Got my Valentine R2 today  ;D
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #21167 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 09:49:01 »
Man I love the Valentine's set. Was the first set I ever bought and it looks just as great in R2 :D

Offline Kmynis

« Reply #21168 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 11:05:46 »
Got a Type-s today. What an amazing keyboard...
Potato pic with my filco

HHKB Type-S
Filco TKL MX Red

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #21169 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:43:04 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice!! Elite ;)

Got this today!
Show Image

Oo!! Topre blank color caps are like  diamonds! So beautiful and rare! The blank pink is great. I wish I picked up a set at $60 when they were available :/

That is one sweet looking board. I really want a 60% with an aluminium case sometime in my keyboard life :P

Got a Type-s today. What an amazing keyboard...
Potato pic with my filco

Show Image

I love what you did with your Filco! It would look even better with a black case!

That HHKB rockin' the classic theme, and it's absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #21170 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:47:02 »
Got this today!
Show Image

You have no idea how badly I want those caps.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

nice! so how do you like the hhkb so far? - in comparison to your realforce?

I love it. In comparison to my RF, the only thing I don't like is the lack of weight. I also already knew I wasn't fond of 45g domes, so I'll be doing a 55g mod in a couple of weeks (waiting to do so for review purposes). As for the layout, I love it! The only thing is, my pinky will go to hit the control in it's normal spot, there's nothing there, then my hand gets confused haha.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #21171 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:52:50 »
It's a big audio day for Binge :o

Noble IEMs

Phono Preamp by Paist Design Group LLC
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:54:28 by Binge »
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #21172 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:53:59 »

Show Image

Show Image

You can keep those CIEMs, I want that amp. GIMMEH.

How are the CIEMs??

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #21173 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 12:56:40 »

Show Image

Show Image

You can keep those CIEMs, I want that amp. GIMMEH.

How are the CIEMs??

I don't know yet, but I'll give them a listen in a few hours.

They have it all and nothing is missing... :o
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 14:21:13 by Binge »

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #21174 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 13:40:20 »
Much RGB
Very Kailh
So iOne
wow

My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #21175 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 13:43:37 »
Much RGB
Very Kailh
So iOne
wow

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks quite snazzy hope you review it, also I personally have not had a problem with Kailh switches as I use a zalman at work that uses them, but this looks pretty good :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #21176 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 14:01:36 »
Much RGB
Very Kailh
So iOne
wow

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looks quite snazzy hope you review it, also I personally have not had a problem with Kailh switches as I use a zalman at work that uses them, but this looks pretty good :)

Kailh isn't all that bad as soon as you use linear switches. It's when you try to use tactile switches that things get complicated.

And let's be honest, not even Cherry with its superior QC is able to make Cherry MX Blue switches without failing on a few units out of thousands produced, much less a chinese company that makes clones of those.

But yes, I'll make a review, first in Brazilian Portuguese and then maybe in English.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 14:04:19 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #21177 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 14:07:04 »

Whoa! LOVE the stepped caps lock man!  :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #21178 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 15:45:12 »

Damn that was fast :D
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #21179 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:09:42 »
Big thanks to BunnyLake for selling this at an amazing price and shipping it super fast  :thumb:

(potato pic, sorry)
I've been lusting after the HHKB Pro JP ever since seeing B7ad's, and then subsequently JDCarpe's (both with those wonderful blue alphas)... looking forward to spending some time with this guy and learning the layout!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #21180 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:11:59 »
Big thanks to BunnyLake for selling this at an amazing price and shipping it super fast  :thumb:
Show Image

(potato pic, sorry)
I've been lusting after the HHKB Pro JP ever since seeing B7ad's, and then subsequently JDCarpe's (both with those wonderful blue alphas)... looking forward to spending some time with this guy and learning the layout!

glad it got to you safe and sound

really hope you enjoy

i dont make a habbit of letting topre stuff go so thats a rarity
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #21181 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:16:18 »
Show Image

(potato pic, sorry)

Haha, I love the background for this pic.

HHKBs make your car go faster.  Type R stickers ain't nothing compared to them.  True story.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #21182 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:38:05 »
Got this today!
Show Image

Easily my favorite RF set, good stuff. I'm pretty sure I bought the last set that EK had when I got my Pro 2 as well ;D

Show Image

(potato pic, sorry)

You finally got one! Good stuff man. My favorite keyboard and my most used daily driver. I wanted white hiragana legend keys on my JP but I got the blue ones after seeing how amazing they looked on JD's old JP. I do finally have some white hiragana RF keys on the way though along with a little something else from Japan to put them on :-X Enjoy that beauty!  :eek: Best layout!! I'd recognize that V6 anywhere, very jealous of your car been looking for one for the past few years  :eek:

Today was a good day for me;

Pretty much forgot about this thing, haven't used it much but the nipple words great, definitely an interesting board. I ordered it as soon as I saw it after seeing that awesome 60% with nipple ages ago on here, forget what it's name was. Lack of ability to program FN layer may put off some.

Digi's GON! Gone to a good home and is having fun with his little brother NS38 GT! Waiting for Ivan's dolch group buy!

In absolute desperate need of 62g springs to complete all the resources needed for a few ergo mods.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:40:54 by b7ad »

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #21183 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:40:56 »

its Bunny day! thanks again for the amazing stuff bunny! love the shotty cap, amazing piece to add to my collection!
sell out and eat ass

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #21184 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:43:05 »
Digi's GON! Gone to a good home and is having fun with his little brother NS38 GT! Waiting for Ivan's dolch group buy!

She traveled a long way!! Great pics and glad it got there safe. Treat her well for me :'(

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #21185 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:48:43 »

She traveled a long way!! Great pics and glad it got there safe. Treat her well for me :'(

This is kinda awkward, I have been referring to her as a he. No wonder she seemed mad  :-[

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #21186 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:53:32 »

This is kinda awkward, I have been referring to her as a he. No wonder she seemed mad  :-[

uh-oh, don't tell him I said that! :D

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #21187 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 16:58:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

its Bunny day! thanks again for the amazing stuff bunny! love the shotty cap, amazing piece to add to my collection!

Hoot has been replaced T-T

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #21188 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:01:25 »
Show Image

Show Image

Hoot has been replaced T-T

Hoots will never be replaced! i feel this cap/case shot was perfect. The hoots are resting on the 10key until the nest can be moved to the leo w/mx sliders coming next week :P
sell out and eat ass

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #21189 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:16:40 »

Ty so much to Xenderwind for selling me at cost :X STILL LOOKING FOR PROPHECY CHECK MY SIG T-T
I love Elzy

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #21190 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:30:24 »
Phono Preamp by Paist Design Group LLC
Show Image

Want

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #21191 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:34:34 »
Metric deep socket set... finally was able to pull the damn faulty TCU from my Honda. Indeed it had blown caps and burned up resistor. Cost to repair $1.90 in parts... cost to buy replacement $100 LOL.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #21192 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:35:09 »

Those look very nice. Whats the deal with the caps lock? Does that board take an off center stemmed caps? Or is that a center stem cap? (Hoping for the latter.)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #21193 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 17:38:03 »

Show Image

Ty so much to Xenderwind for selling me at cost :X STILL LOOKING FOR PROPHECY CHECK MY SIG T-T

GET IT

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #21194 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:00:25 »
Logitech G502 gaming mouse :)

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #21195 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:19:29 »

Show Image

Got mine when it came out. Really like it. Took years for me to find a nice replacement for my G9x

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #21196 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:21:34 »

Show Image

Got mine when it came out. Really like it. Took years for me to find a nice replacement for my G9x
best sensor out there but its way too heavy (at least for me).

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #21197 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:39:32 »

Yeah, i'm replacing a G9x also.

I actually prefer a little weight with my mice so I don't mind that. However, the mouse wheel could be a little improved.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21198 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:40:17 »

Show Image

I love my G602 way more, can even run with 1 battery only if you want it to be lighter
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #21199 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 21:43:44 »

That's a beautiful board