Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173243 times)

Offline N0GLUT0N

Re: KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2400 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 09:40:35 »
Note to everyone:

Please fix/finalize your designs if you want them in the contest on Monday. I will allow you to edit your designs until then, since a decent amount of you used greyscale instead of creating vectors or solid images. Look at my profile picture for an example of what I'm talking about. Something like that is easy to screenprint, where having several different shades of grey would be much more difficult without more equipment. Please google "how to make a vector" if you are unsure of what I'm talking about. Any remaining images that are greyscale instead of being a solid color will be disqualified. I understand that some of you do not have access to photoshop/illustrator/etc, but try your best.

Also, remember that I need a SINGLE submission from you. Some posts have like four images of different ideas, etc. This contest is for ONE side of the shirt, so please designate which image is your final entry. If you do not designate your entry, I will either pick one for you or skip you entirely.

If you really want your entry to stand out, paste it into an online custom t-shirt editor so people can see what your intended vision for the tshirt will be. It's not required, but it looks way better and will most likely increase your chances of winning.

I'll work out the voting system over the weekend and we'll go from there.

I will do the vector before monday. 

May i ask if even the logo position is multiple entries?  I'm talking about the images below where I don't know if you want to print both front and back or front only, and i also don't know if you wanted to offer different colors (example the shishi and orochi in the design could be colored or just white like the rest of the design). 

Show Image

Show Image

It will be a grey shirt with white ink, so only one colour can be used and you are designing only one side of the t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2401 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 09:54:32 »
Note to everyone:

Please fix/finalize your designs if you want them in the contest on Monday. I will allow you to edit your designs until then, since a decent amount of you used greyscale instead of creating vectors or solid images. Look at my profile picture for an example of what I'm talking about. Something like that is easy to screenprint, where having several different shades of grey would be much more difficult without more equipment. Please google "how to make a vector" if you are unsure of what I'm talking about. Any remaining images that are greyscale instead of being a solid color will be disqualified. I understand that some of you do not have access to photoshop/illustrator/etc, but try your best.

Also, remember that I need a SINGLE submission from you. Some posts have like four images of different ideas, etc. This contest is for ONE side of the shirt, so please designate which image is your final entry. If you do not designate your entry, I will either pick one for you or skip you entirely.

If you really want your entry to stand out, paste it into an online custom t-shirt editor so people can see what your intended vision for the tshirt will be. It's not required, but it looks way better and will most likely increase your chances of winning.

May i ask if even the logo position is multiple entries?  I'm talking about the images below where I don't know if you want to print both front and back or front only, and i also don't know if you wanted to offer different colors (example the shishi and orochi in the design could be colored or just white like the rest of the design). 

Show Image

Show Image

It will be a grey shirt with white ink, so only one colour can be used and you are designing only one side of the t-shirt.

Nice, thanks, will do it!  Also, will be the light grey used by some people here or a dark grey?

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2402 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 11:27:17 »
Locking in my entry.  :thumb:
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2403 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 13:24:22 »
Note to everyone:

Show Image

Show Image

Nice, thanks, will do it!  Also, will be the light grey used by some people here or a dark grey?

The color of the shirt doesn't matter, your design can be either black ink or white ink, I have both. The shirts will be light grey or dark grey depending on your design. I should have been more specific with that, but everyone's entries look fine in that regard.

The point is that I'm not going to be super picky as long as you have a single-colored vector design, either white or black, on some kind of grey shirt.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2404 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 13:41:48 »
Note to everyone:

Show Image

Show Image

The color of the shirt doesn't matter, your design can be either black ink or white ink, I have both. The shirts will be light grey or dark grey depending on your design. I should have been more specific with that, but everyone's entries look fine in that regard.

The point is that I'm not going to be super picky as long as you have a single-colored vector design, either white or black, on some kind of grey shirt.

Got it, thanks!  Already working on it. 

Is the number of lines matter, or as long as it is a .svg /vector image file will be ok? Just to understand if i should reduce some details and remove internal shadings

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2405 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 13:43:39 »
Hurricane harvey knocked out my power and am flooded in so i wont be able to fix my image.  Gl everyone

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline iArson

« Reply #2406 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 14:45:59 »
=(
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 20:34:42 by iArson »

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2407 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 15:25:25 »
Hurricane harvey knocked out my power and am flooded in so i wont be able to fix my image.  Gl everyone

If you just need it to be made into a vector I can help with that.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2408 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 16:59:22 »
Is there any way to create vector image without illustrator?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2409 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 17:01:06 »

If you just need it to be made into a vector I can help with that.
Might he tough since its just a screen shot but ill pm ya dude thats super nice

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2410 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 17:56:21 »
http://i.imgur.com/vfWABVz.jpg
And with the help of N0GLUT0N heres my submission and he can provide the vector file if need be.  Much love and thanks for the help dude

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
« Reply #2411 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 18:17:28 »

You can use gimp. Its free.

Offline andrulik

« Reply #2412 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 18:21:22 »

Inkscape then, not Gimp. First one is for vector, second - raster graphics editor.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2413 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 18:41:26 »

Inkscape then, not Gimp. First one is for vector, second - raster graphics editor.

My graphic is already black n white, just trying to make it into a vector now. When I get home I'll download a trial of illustrator, hope it will let me do it in time.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2414 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 20:35:38 »
So it turns out I don't know **** about vectors and my design came out looking like an icon -.-http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/59a37347e741d/KFGshirtBW3%20copy.pdf

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:03:46 by the-slunk »

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2415 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:47:15 »
If you just make your image black and white, I should be able to help the winner make their picture into a vector. 

Offline orionstein

« Reply #2416 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:51:44 »
New submission!

http://imgur.com/a/BRJNR

Have png examples, but attached the vector file. It is one color, white, meant to be printed on a black/colored shirt

Hope this works!

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 21:53:15 by orionstein »

Offline inosint

« Reply #2417 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:20:13 »
Had fun putting this together. My revised entry:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2418 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:28:34 »
Flash

Offline Corgi Butts

KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2419 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:30:18 »
Wait, did I just enter a flash sale to possibly win the same set that was auctioned on eBay?

Edit: never mind, the OP had me super confused since I went there to use the keyforge site link and the. clicked through the flash sale page before the pic of the orochi being raffled had a chance to load, lol

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:33:37 by Bastimret »

Offline iliptikal

« Reply #2420 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:31:42 »

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2421 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:31:55 »
Flash

It wouldn't open the form when I clicked open RIP

Edit: FUUUUK I need this. If anyone wins this LMK please. I'm Seeliac on discord.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2422 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:33:43 »
Wait, did I just enter a flash sale to possibly win the same set that was auctioned on eBay?

No

176978-0

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2423 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:34:42 »

No

(Attachment Link)

Yea, see my edit, I realized my mistake after I went back to the flash sale page again and actually let the whole thing load

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2424 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:43:28 »
Just wanna confirm, when Mr. Potato posts "flash" you just rush to the flash sale page correct? Never had a chance to purchase a KF cap and I wanna make sure there's not a system in place I'm missing

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2425 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:43:51 »
Correct

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2426 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:44:58 »
Correct

Thank you! Ive gotten too accustomed to Poisoned Summer haha

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2427 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:45:04 »
Just wanna confirm, when Mr. Potato posts "flash" you just rush to the flash sale page correct? Never had a chance to purchase a KF cap and I wanna make sure there's not a system in place I'm missing

Pretty much, usually accompanied with mantras while you type not unlike Samuel L. Jackson's in Jurassic Park.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2428 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:47:09 »

Pretty much, usually accompanied with mantras while you type not unlike Samuel L. Jackson's in Jurassic Park.

God damnit, I hate this hacker cap?

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2429 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:48:46 »
WWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D :D
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2430 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:49:13 »

Snagged an invoice?

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2431 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 22:59:21 »

God damnit, I hate this hacker cap?

https://youtu.be/RfiQYRn7fBg
Access Main Program...

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #2432 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 23:26:17 »

Awesome mate, grats!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2433 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 23:26:44 »
Are all invoices out?

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2434 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 23:27:17 »
Correct

Is the "Flash Sale Page" different from the "sale page" lol?

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2435 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 23:27:44 »
Correct

Is the "Flash Sale Page" different from the "sale page" lol?

Yes it's only active for the 60 seconds of the raffle.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2436 on: Sun, 27 August 2017, 23:29:06 »
Sneaky Potato, was tonight's Orochi flash a tip of the hat to GoT blue eyed dragon?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2437 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 00:05:10 »
Sneaky Potato, was tonight's Orochi flash a tip of the hat to GoT blue eyed dragon?

You got it. Viserion is the name of the dragon, and the colorway.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2438 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 00:05:55 »

You got it. Viserion is the name of the dragon, and the colorway.

That's awesome.  Can't wait to see some pics of it on people's boards.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2439 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 00:18:02 »

Snagged an invoice?

That is a correct assessment

:llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline bunraku

« Reply #2440 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 00:32:12 »
Flash sale ? Invoice are send out ?

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2441 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 02:27:37 »
Whoa those are awesome, nice job on the color scheme, the season finale of GoT definitely adds hype.Congrats to everyone who won!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2442 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 03:01:15 »

No

(Attachment Link)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo missed  :( 

It would be nice to see other GoT Orochi caps
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 August 2017, 03:08:42 by KaosJ »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #2443 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 03:44:02 »
Some of these T-**** designs are awesome.  :))

Offline iArson

« Reply #2444 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 04:46:35 »
Im a dummy and can't read rules lol. My submission won't work. GL to everyone else

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline flyingalbatross1

« Reply #2445 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 05:26:45 »
I have modified my original submission to better fit the rules (I think it did fit the rules perfectly but it was such a ****ty first draft it wasn't 100% clear what I intended) and re-posted in my reply here https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82389.msg2480879#msg2480879

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2446 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 07:16:46 »
Oh poop, was I supposed to edit my submission? Because I just added a new one, figured to show that it was the final and edited version

Offline orionstein

« Reply #2447 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 07:42:40 »
Oh poop, was I supposed to edit my submission? Because I just added a new one, figured to show that it was the final and edited version

Yeh, I added a new one. Just edited the original now, just in case. Hope it still counts xD

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2448 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 08:14:31 »
The salty shirt!  ;D 

UPDATE 28/08: turned the grey scale into vectors to make it printable with 1 color: 

The final design:
Show Image

How it should look like: 
Show Image

It was a long shot but finally updated mine  ;D

(I have the .SVG as well if needed)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 August 2017, 09:45:51 by KaosJ »

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2449 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 08:33:56 »

Yeh, I added a new one. Just edited the original now, just in case. Hope it still counts xD
I went back and edited my last one in addition to adding a more recent post. Thank you.