Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178768 times)

Offline orionstein

Re: KeyForge - T-**** Contest
« Reply #2500 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 14:58:00 »

Any chance of a special commemorative cap only available to buy by those who entered?

One can dream xD

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2501 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:06:34 »

Any chance of a special commemorative cap only available to buy by those who entered?

One can dream xD

Two can dream  ಠ‿ಠ

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2502 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:17:13 »
Voted! Some really cool creativity! #10 is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sublyme

• sublyme_keys
« Reply #2503 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:27:05 »
Lots of great ideas. Good luck everyone!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2504 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:40:11 »
Just to clarify: a single design cannot win more than once. If a design ends up winning two Places, it will go to the next highest voted entry.

For example, if a design wins First, but also Third, I will give Third place to the next design that had the highest amount of votes. Figured I'd clarify before people started asking.

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2505 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:41:07 »
Just to clarify: a single design cannot win more than once. If a design ends up winning two Places, it will go to the next highest voted entry.

For example, if a design wins First, but also Third, I will give Third place to the next design that had the highest amount of votes. Figured I'd clarify before people started asking.

I could be wrong, but I think there was only prizes for first and second  :p

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2506 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:44:52 »

I could be wrong, but I think there was only prizes for first and second 
Third place price

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Edit: prize, have I mentioned my English isn't good?
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:46:58 by the-slunk »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2507 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:45:48 »
Third place receives a jar of resin shavings and glitter.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2508 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:58:13 »

Third place price
Show Image

Instead of the paying the iron price, it's the salt price for third place

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2509 on: Mon, 28 August 2017, 15:59:42 »

Third place price
Show Image

Instead of the paying the iron price, it's the salt price for third place
I must commit Sudoku...

Uuugghhh oneuhhh... Uhhhsevenughhh

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2510 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 09:53:01 »
Voting will be closing in a bit, and winners will be announced. The 1/1 key will be revealed and sent once the t-shirts are finished. The winner will also get their key in some of the new premium "signature" packaging, that is reserved for only rare keys. I'll be revealing that soon as well.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2511 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 09:53:32 »
Voting will be closing in a bit, and winners will be announced. The 1/1 key will be revealed and sent once the t-shirts are finished. The winner will also get their key in some of the new premium "signature" packaging, that is reserved for only rare keys. I'll be revealing that soon as well.

Oooo swanky

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2512 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 09:54:41 »

Damn, you know how to start a morning!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2513 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:11:26 »
Contest has been closed. I will be announcing winners, along with their designs, shortly.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2514 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:33:48 »
****but Shishi soon (tm) 

edit: daaaamn censured

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2515 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:35:08 »
Contest has been closed. I will be announcing winners, along with their designs, shortly.

good luck everyone!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2516 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:36:52 »

good luck everyone!

Good luck  :D

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2517 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:45:30 »
RESULTS

First Place - KaosJ with the salty shirt!

I feel like this design was the "most improved" out all all that were entered. He started his design a bit weak, and I'll be honest by saying I really wasn't the biggest fan. He went through several branding designs and even Shishi/Orochi colors. But his final submitted vector image was amazing, and really works well on a shirt. Great work, very impressive! KaosJ will receive the limited edition Shishi, as well as a t-shirt/sticker/button prize bundle that I will be putting together.

177158-0

Second Place
- NOGLUTON

I love this design, personally. I don't think I could have come up with a better official KeyForge shirt myself, and I feel like it's reflective of my branding and attempt at somewhat minimalist design. NOGLUTON will receive a t-shirt/sticker/button prize bundle.

177160-1

Third Place - A dead tie between awwwwwwyeaahhhhhh, Klarkuo, and /u/evoluchanel

177162-2
177164-3
177166-4

Excellent work from everyone, I was actually impressed with the amount of work you guys put in. I wish everyone could be a winner, but nah.

Due to the amount of interest in these t-shirts (and daily PM's about when/where they can be bought, I am contemplating running a small GB that will let you preorder your t-shirts and sizes, and I may have them screenprinted professionally in order to speed things up. Turnaround would most likely be a couple of weeks. If I decide to go that route, 2-3 of the winning designs will be available to choose from. I may run some of the other designs as well, who knows.

Again, I appreciate everyone participating in the contest. You guys rock.

Offline Hazzula

« Reply #2518 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:46:49 »
Nice. Grats all

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2519 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:47:37 »
Congrats all! A fun contest all around!

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2520 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:49:26 »
RESULTS

I feel like this design was the "most improved" out all all that were entered. He started his design a bit weak, and I'll be honest by saying I really wasn't the biggest fan. He went through several branding designs and even Shishi/Orochi colors. But his final submitted vector image was amazing, and really works well on a shirt. Great work, very impressive! KaosJ will receive the limited edition Shishi, as well as a t-shirt/sticker/button prize bundle that I will be putting together.

(Attachment Link)

Second Place
- NOGLUTON

I love this design, personally. I don't think I could have come up with a better official KeyForge shirt myself, and I feel like it's reflective of my branding and attempt at somewhat minimalist design. NOGLUTON will receive a t-shirt/sticker/button prize bundle.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Excellent work from everyone, I was actually impressed with the amount of work you guys put in. I wish everyone could be a winner, but nah.

Due to the amount of interest in these t-shirts (and daily PM's about when/where they can be bought, I am contemplating running a small GB that will let you preorder your t-shirts and sizes, and I may have them screenprinted professionally in order to speed things up. Turnaround would most likely be a couple of weeks. If I decide to go that route, 2-3 of the winning designs will be available to choose from. I may run some of the other designs as well, who knows.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Congrats KaosJ!

Offline bunraku

« Reply #2521 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:49:39 »
Congrats all winner.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2522 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:50:20 »
Congrats to the winners!

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2523 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:52:19 »
RESULTS

(Attachment Link)

Second Place
- NOGLUTON

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Wait that's me! 

Wow thanks for the words. When i return on the PC i will search for the last version of the .svg (you need the .svg right?) 

PS. thanks everyone who voted! 
« Last Edit: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:55:39 by KaosJ »

Offline superiorgorg30

« Reply #2524 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:52:56 »
Congrats. Well deserved win with salty shirt.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2525 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:54:35 »
RESULTS

Congrats! .svg is fine, or the illustrator file. I'll pm you

(Attachment Link)

Second Place
- NOGLUTON

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Wait that's me! 

Wow thanks for the words. When i return on the PC i will search for the last version of the .svg (you need the .svg right?) 

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2526 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 11:58:37 »
Would we be able to see the data from the voting like a poll to see how our designs were received? Or is that a no-no?

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2527 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 12:09:58 »
I guess this is memes triumphing over the opportunity to have an awesome Keyforge shirt.
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2528 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 12:17:59 »
I guess this is memes triumphing over the opportunity to have an awesome Keyforge shirt.

Well, it was called the T-S H I T contest.  remember rule #1:

1. You don't have to be an artist. Ugly AF designs are encouraged. I don't care what you put on there, honestly, just keep it somewhat KeyForge related. Funny, serious, I don't give a ****. You're impressing your peers here, not me.

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2529 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 12:25:38 »

I understand what you're saying and in a way I agree, I mean Mr. Potato said to make a shirt you'd wear. That was my inspiration for my design. However, the people have spoken and they voted for what shirt they'd wear themselves. More power to 'em. 

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2530 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:36:38 »

I will be offering the first and second place entries as shirts to purchase, which will give people a choice between a funny meme shirt or an awesome KeyForge shirt :)

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2531 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:38:20 »

I will be offering the first and second place entries as shirts to purchase, which will give people a choice between a funny meme shirt or an awesome KeyForge shirt :)
Suhweet, directly from the page or are you doing like custom invoice sendouts?

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2532 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:38:25 »

Is mine the funny meme shirt? Joking. Thanks for the kind words :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2533 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:44:08 »

Suhweet, directly from the page or are you doing like custom invoice sendouts?

I will be hosting this through my website, and sharing the link here and on reddit. You will fill out a simple form with your shipping address and paypal email, along with your shirt choices and prices. You will be invoiced, and then I will then place the order. Shirts will be shipped upon arrival.

I will personally order some extras that will be available through the website, but they will be a bit more expensive than if you get in on the GB.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2534 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:46:07 »
Random thought: can you please do a crossover design with Just Another Keymaker, cause I really want to adopt a Spooshi  ;D

Offline N0GLUT0N

« Reply #2535 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 13:49:44 »
Random thought: can you please do a crossover design with Just Another Keymaker, cause I really want to adopt a Spooshi  ;D

That cap would be so creepy looking, but cool, definitely cool.

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2536 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 14:08:03 »

That cap would be so creepy looking, but cool, definitely cool.
Applies

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2537 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:57:17 »
Here's a teaser photo of the new Signature packaging, which will come standard with all top-tier keys that I create, such as the Iron Guardian series, and anything that is 1/1 or similar.

The first keys to see this packaging is the Tears of Asteria set.

Each box is meant to display and protect your artisans, and I am working on a removable velvet-lined foam piece that contains an internal stem that will hold your key in the box for display. The lid shuts securely and is held by a built-in magnet at the lip. The interior is lined with soft black velvet. It's beautiful to hold in your hands, and the outside box feels excellent with the contrast of matte and satin materials.

Finally, hot wax is generously dripped on each box, and sealed with the KeyForge logo. I hand-seal every box myself, as a final personal touch to my work. The wax is a blend of durable materials that will not crack and break like traditional sealing wax, and it is permanently attached to the box once dripped and sealed.

I hope that opening these boxes will be a special experience, as stupid as it sounds. If you've been around a while, you know that package design and presentation is something that is really important to me. THIS is what I always envisioned my keys being packaged in, so I hope you enjoy when you receive a special key. More photos to come, this is just a teaser for now.

177191-0

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2538 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:59:10 »
Here's a teaser photo of the new Signature packaging, which will come standard with all top-tier keys that I create, such as the Iron Guardian series, and anything that is 1/1 or similar.

Each box is meant to display and protect your artisans, and I am working on a removable velvet-lined foam piece that contains an internal stem that will hold your key in the box for display. The lid shuts securely and is held by a built-in magnet at the lip. The interior is lined with soft black velvet. It's beautiful to hold in your hands, and the outside box feels excellent with the contrast of matte and satin materials.

Finally, hot wax is generously dripped on each box, and sealed with the KeyForge logo. I hand-seal every box myself, as a final personal touch to my work. The wax is a blend of durable materials that will not crack and break like traditional sealing wax, and it is permanently attached to the box once dripped and sealed.

I hope that opening these boxes will be a special experience, as stupid as it sounds. If you've been around a while, you know that package design and presentation is something that is really important to me. THIS is what I always envisioned my keys being packaged in, so I hope you enjoy when you receive a special key. More photos to come, this is just a teaser for now.

(Attachment Link)
**** **** ****. I just typed a bunch of asterisks because it's just about the same thing. Seriously great.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2539 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 15:59:47 »
Swanky AF!

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #2540 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:01:01 »
How professional and impressive, well-f****** done.

Offline iliptikal

« Reply #2541 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:01:52 »

(Attachment Link)

:eek: These are beautiful, it really shows how much care and time you put into your product.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #2542 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 16:10:29 »

(Attachment Link)

This is so beautiful :eek:     
Not sure if people will put their caps on the keyboard now that this box exists. Looks extremely professional     

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2543 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 17:55:53 »

1. You don't have to be an artist. Ugly AF designs are encouraged. I don't care what you put on there, honestly, just keep it somewhat KeyForge related. Funny, serious, I don't give a ****. You're impressing your peers here, not me.

Yeah it's all fair. And the design was really well done for what it is. I'm just a bit salty about the salt.

(Attachment Link)

The box is insanely great dude amazing work as always!! I really hope to obtain one someday :P
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #2544 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:45:13 »

Yeah it's all fair. And the design was really well done for what it is. I'm just a bit salty about the salt.

I think 2nd place will sell pretty well and not many people will actually purchase the "winner".
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #2545 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:55:43 »
177196-0

« Reply #2546 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 18:56:48 »
Perfect

Offline N0GLUT0N

Offline the-slunk

« Reply #2548 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:16:00 »
Edited

Offline Taylorisg

« Reply #2549 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:17:30 »
Edited
Hey there kiddo, you look lost... do you need me to find the Poisoned Summer thread for you?