Author Topic: [IC] Universal spherical retro kit (standard, tkl, wkl. 75, 60, ergodox)  (Read 77670 times)

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
Re: [IC] Universal spherical retro kit (standard, tkl, wkl. 75, 60, ergodox)
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 16:46:53 »
My vote is for coffee.. I think the coffee base will look great w/ blue R4 SPH mods. ;D

R4 SPH is on SA family. this is on DSA, they do not line up very well together (SA is very tall).

Aww schucks.. I missed that.. At any rate, I do love the c64/Chocolate look.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 16:51:02 »
how cool is that? :) I'd even add a red/burgundy ESC key :)

So far coffee and blue are the preferred colors. it will be tough to pick one of the two.

OK, that looks amazing.

And you're right about choosing the color, that's going to be hard.

Offline telepete

• Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo.
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 17:01:38 »
Oh man. In if its brown. So nice!
Don't you wish Carnifex was at your side?

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 17:20:08 »
Interested for the shape.. depends on the price in the end.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #54 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 17:24:42 »
White on Coffee is definitely worth my vote.  Besides I have almost every other colour but Coffee/Brown.

Also White on Pebble looks nice as well.  I love the OLD-style colours from ancient terminals/typewriters.  Please let us know when it will become an official Group Buy.

Very little of any available Spherical Key-caps are designed and sold here on Geekhack, as much as I love OEM's and Cherry key-sets, having a complete old-style set of caps will really make any keyboard standout.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #55 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 18:20:33 »
I like how everything is in one set and not broken out in the OP, but I have a question regarding the colors.

If you had two sets of modifiers included in the GB, one in each color, how does that affect the price? I understand that more keys will mean the set is more expensive, but does the alternate color also drive up the manufacturing cost substantially? I am truly asking out of ignorance.  :-[

priority is to keep price low. I believe the white on brown set is cool enough to sell by itself, same goes for the white on blue. I'm updating the original post all in one color for now. Monday I'll ask SP for a quote, 1 tone and 2 tones and we'll know better. In the mean time have a look at this picture posted on deskthority

Show Image

how cool is that? :) I'd even add a red/burgundy ESC key :)

So far coffee and blue are the preferred colors. it will be tough to pick one of the two.
i want a all red set like that!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #56 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 19:29:45 »
Matt30, I know there is no talk yet about what keyboards you want this upcoming key-set to fit into, but can I make a plead for any G80-1800 owners?

I would love a complete Coffee and Cream set for my G80-1865 keyboard.  It's a pain due to having a non-standard space-bar size and Alt, Ctrl, Menu and Windows keys hence we miss out on 99% of any Group Buy Key-sets.

Because this spherical set would make the G80-1865 Cherry look really - Beautiful.  ;)   Plus I have always loved the G80-1800 series it's almost a sick-type of fantasy with me.
« Last Edit: Sat, 26 January 2013, 19:42:22 by Elrick »

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #57 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 19:53:38 »
Colors
Okay color options. Cast your vote or I'll pick it for you :P

If we receive enough interest we could do 2 colors (one for keys, one for mods) otherwise we stick with one color scheme.

white on coffee or cream on coffee (original c64 idea)
Show Image

mods might be white on grey (C64) or coffee on cream

Coffee on cream
Show Image

mods cream on coffee

off white on blue
Show Image

mods might be off white on charcoal

white on pebble
Show Image

mods might be simply darker

(please don't look at key shape, just color)

I'm loving these ideas!  I've been waiting for a DSA set for a long time.  And the Brown and Cream is a great combo.  I will definitely buy a set of this.  Fire up the order form!

Just to add more spice to the pot, SP also has a super dark brown that is really nice as well.  Some call it chocolate brown.  I'd need an SP color fob chain to get the three-letter code though. 
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 20:44:58 »
Since SPH in R4 is already blue, I'd recommend the coffee and cream for this.
Russ

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 26 January 2013, 21:24:46 »
one thing you may want to keep in mind is that DSA spacebars are a possible alternative to the DCS bars that people don't like the angle of. the spherical edges of the DSA space are pretty minimal (compared to SA), and the angle is basically 0, so no more sharp stabby spacebars -- in fact they mesh with DCS sets reasonable well. just something to keep in mind.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 01:35:15 »
Matt30, I know there is no talk yet about what keyboards you want this upcoming key-set to fit into, but can I make a plead for any G80-1800 owners?

is G80-1800 spacebar 7units? and G80-1865 6? I'm going to add the 6unit spacebar anyway because it's the only DSA spacebar available.
Problem is I don't know if they have a left stem caps yet.

Because this spherical set would make the G80-1865 Cherry

I believe we just miss the 1unit alt/ctrl/win for that.

Just to add more spice to the pot, SP also has a super dark brown that is really nice as well.  Some call it chocolate brown.  I'd need an SP color fob chain to get the three-letter code though.

Isn't it this?

but I can't read the code.

Since SPH in R4 is already blue, I'd recommend the coffee and cream for this.

I tend to agree, but consider that R4 SPH is not DSA family.

one thing you may want to keep in mind is that DSA spacebars are a possible alternative to the DCS bars that people don't like the angle of. the spherical edges of the DSA space are pretty minimal (compared to SA), and the angle is basically 0, so no more sharp stabby spacebars -- in fact they mesh with DCS sets reasonable well. just something to keep in mind.

Unfortunately in DSA we just have 6 and 8 units spacebars though

Offline Marclgw

• * Vendor
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 03:49:32 »
SA profile should look good just that they would not fit well in the rows due to the size.

Will be in, any other scheme available?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #62 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 05:21:02 »

is G80-1800 spacebar 7units? and G80-1865 6? I'm going to add the 6unit spacebar anyway because it's the only DSA spacebar available.
Problem is I don't know if they have a left stem caps yet. 

On the back of the spacer-bar there are three MX stubs (don't know what to call them really), where you insert them unto the Cherry switches.  Although this is the traditional Cherry style of including the center stub nearer to the left side of the space-bar (when looking at it directly) when you flip the space-bar over.  The space-bar for the G80-1865 measures in at exactly 113mm at the base length.  Hence it definitely is on the non-standard list.

Because this spherical set would make the G80-1865 Cherry

I believe we just miss the 1unit alt/ctrl/win for that.

If it won't be made can you include any extra 1 Unit keys (total 7 required) with non-descript logo's / shapes, that could be filled within the lower part of the 1865 keyboard?  I've seen a number of extra keys being designed and made by SP to go with numerous Group Buy sets over the years here on Geekhack.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 January 2013, 05:24:11 by Elrick »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 05:30:45 »
I've updated the original post with the new layout. I've been asked to add 6 1.5units mods on desktorithy too, so I added them and reduced the number of 1.0 blank keys.

More questions:
- I received only 1 request for colemak kit. Really? No one?
- Left stem caps and iso enter will be DCS, we don't have them in DSA. Do you think we should include them?
- Should I replace 1 blank with 'FN'?

Offline mikelanding

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 05:38:01 »
Put me 1 set for Ergodox. qwerty, C64, same color scheme. :)
HHKB Type-S | Kinesis Advantage | Maltron 3D 2Hand | Ergodox (62g ErgoClear)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 05:42:44 »
I've updated the original post with the new layout. I've been asked to add 6 1.5units mods on desktorithy too, so I added them and reduced the number of 1.0 blank keys.

BRILLIANT......thank you Matt3o.  I think this will be the first time I may be able to cover the whole G80-1865 with 'newer' old-style spherical KEYS. 

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 11:44:28 »
It appears I never specified explicitly, but I am very much in favor of/prefer/voting for the BLUE option.

Regardless, I'm in for a set.  Also, I've purchased some of these keys from SP inventory and people should be aware that:
1) They are very short and,
2) The clear-top re-legendable keycaps look really nice, and can be whatever legend you and your ink-jet printer can produce.  They have a clear top that covers the legend, so durability is not an issue.  All that is required is a color-matched base; SP has loads of 1x tops (80,912) in this profile.

I keep banging the re-legendable keycap drum because it solves all of the "can I get this special legend?" questions.  And because the profile here is flat, there is no problem if one person wants to add a VolUp keycap to the top row and another wants to add an Fn keycap to the bottom row.  A single 1x re-legendable keycap would satisfy both people.

This addition/change would reduce the size and cost of the modder pack, since 60%, 75%, WKL and Ergodox users could all use the same extra keys.  It might even be able to cover the Race, although that is perhaps too special a layout.

I have some deployed on a couple of keyboards; I'll take some pix and post them here.

DSA Re-legendable 1x is on the right in this image from http://keycapsdirect.com.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #67 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 14:10:45 »
1) They are very short and,

Indeed they are short, but DCS family ROW2 is 0.248 height and DSA are 0.291. They are the shortest of the the sphericals, but not low profile.

2) The clear-top re-legendable keycaps look really nice, and can be whatever legend you and your ink-jet printer can produce.  They have a clear top that covers the legend, so durability is not an issue.  All that is required is a color-matched base; SP has loads of 1x tops (80,912) in this profile.

I agree that relegendable keys are useful and I'm definitely going to add at least 3 of them to the mix. It can be definitely a nice touch and we could even provide an official "print-o-legend" page ready to be printed :) If there's interest for more than 3 of them we could add a forth kit with a set of 10 relegendables.

Regarding color, blue and coffee received both quite a few of interest, but being R4 blue... Anyway there's still time to decide. Probably end of next week I'll start the group buy if we finalize the layout.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 15:02:01 »
Full set of relegendables for the EDox?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 15:04:45 »

:eek:

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!

:eek:
what its would be the best option for everyone since they could print everthing out exactly and even have their Fn layers on the caps then.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #71 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 16:50:32 »
what its would be the best option for everyone since they could print everthing out exactly and even have their Fn layers on the caps then.

if there's interest I can make an option for the relegendable keys.

You are saying that these are very short?  Are you saying they are so short that you can't use o-rings on them?  Any other problems with them being that short?
they are as short as standard DCS row2 (actually slightly taller)
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 January 2013, 16:52:33 by Matt3o »

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #72 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 17:51:21 »
Sorry, by "short" I meant low-profile. They are completely normal under the skirts. ;)

Also, there are not any R4 blue spherical alpha sets left, so if this buy went blue we wouldn't interfere. (Although the R4 'caps replicated that IBM typewriter very well.)

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #73 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 18:21:39 »
They would interfere insofar as I would likely not get a set with R4 on the way.
Russ

Offline wasabah

« Reply #74 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 18:56:44 »
I'd be very interested in a blue set for my ErgoDox.
For me a smaller number of re-legendable would be enough.
Would this re-legendable option be possible for the 1.5 keys too?
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #75 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 23:02:30 »
Haven't checked this thread in a while... What happened to the mods?  Now it's all one color?

Offline wasabah

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 23:27:01 »
I checked the layout of the Ergodox with the "official" image of Massdrop, attached below.
With the normal kit1 plus kit3, the following keys are missing (all 1x1):
  • Numlock
  • Arrow left
  • Arrow right
As those are exactly 3 keys, they can be covered by the additional blank keys in the top left of the kit3 section.
So basically, with kit1 and kit3 you can have the "official" layout covered quite well!

Personally, I would like to see some few more blank keys of the size 1x1 for the Ergodox because I plan to change my layout to include the Germanic umlauts. This would need 3 more blank keys.

Of course, I could use some F keys for that, but I'd rather have blanks.
I also guess that I'm not the only one who wants to mess with the layout a bit, so some more 1x1 blanks would be cool!  ;)
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 23:50:18 »
I don't even know why the arrows are on both hands like that.  Use blanks and remap them, and thenumlock is available on kit2

Offline wasabah

« Reply #78 on: Sun, 27 January 2013, 23:54:22 »
Buying the whole kit2 for one key seems a bit too much, which is why I suggested to use the three blanks for the numlock as well as the two arrow keys.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #79 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 01:08:19 »
U know what fixes all ergo dox issues? Rekegendables

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 01:48:35 »
Also, there are not any R4 blue spherical alpha sets left, so if this buy went blue we wouldn't interfere. (Although the R4 'caps replicated that IBM typewriter very well.)

also R4 are SA not DSA, so there's absolutely no collision... but if someone already got a blue spherical wouldn't be very happy to get another blue spherical...

Haven't checked this thread in a while... What happened to the mods?  Now it's all one color?

We are waiting for a quote from SP. Depending on the price difference we might add more colors.

I checked the layout of the Ergodox with the "official" image of Massdrop, attached below.
With the normal kit1 plus kit3, the following keys are missing (all 1x1):
  • Numlock
  • Arrow left
  • Arrow right

thanks for checking. I would say that ergodox is covered. My suggestion would be to get all the 3 kits so you are also helping to lower the numpad price. If that's not an option, go for blank keys. We are also adding 3 relegendable keys, so you could use them for language specific letters.

U know what fixes all ergo dox issues? Rekegendables

Having a whole set of relegendable goes a bit off the purpose of the GB I believe. I mean, the color of the keys has lower relevance in a relegendable (and no legend of course). You could just buy them directly from SP (they should be $1 per key, right?). A group buy would definitely lower the price, but are we really going to sell more than 25 (to get a real discount)? Anyway, like I said if there's interest I see no issue at adding a kit 4 with relegendables.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:04:21 »
GH/DT aggregated color preference so far (1 point for first preference, 1/2 vote for second preference):

1) Cream on Coffee 9 votes
2) White on Blue 8 votes
3) Coffee on Cream 4
4) White on Pebble 1

coffee and blue are very close, but being R4 SHP also blue I'd like to make this coffee. Anyway, voting is still open, anything could happen :) (go Pebble go!)

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:05:47 »
What color is pebble?

Offline wasabah

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:06:45 »
Thanks for the feedback and your efforts! If a few relegendables are added, I would be totally satisfied! :)

Also, if the blue set and also different modifier-color would become a reality, I would suggest the modifiers to be just the opposite, blue on off-white. That would fit nicely with the PCB color of the Ergodox! ;)

Offline KuhnTang

• Game of Thrones
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:09:43 »
NVM, I found it.  I don't see the appeal of the pebble.  It looks old.  I do however like the WoB.

Offline wasabah

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:10:54 »
What color is pebble?

yeah I've never heard of it before entering the keyboard business :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 02:13:46 by Matt3o »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 06:46:00 »
Me for cream on coffee.
Second choice is white on pebble.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 06:50:44 »
I just thought... the ergodox kit would be composed of all spherical caps, don't know how they feel on your thumbs (maybe a solution might be to make them DCS)
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 06:57:53 by Matt3o »

Offline gilgam

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 11:30:40 »
thumbs on spherical dsa is not bad at all.
Realforce 105 FR, HHKB Pro 2 black, 1 Raptor K1 Black Cherry and 1 Raptor K1 Red Cherry , Compag MX 11800  tBrown Cherry, G80-3000 Clear Cherry , G80-1000 Blue Cherry / Ghetto red, Lexmark 1992 SSK Buckling spring, Unicomp 2011 Customizer 102 Buckling spring
and a few rubber dome/scissors keyboards from Apple/Logitech

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #90 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 13:32:06 »
We've got pricing!

This is for the full 140 keys set. We can split of course, but this gives you an idea where we are going. I believe the TKL alone in the 25/50 tier is $55/60.

Code: [Select]
10 sets $209.37 per set
25 sets $123.66 per set
50 sets $95.09 per set
75 sets $85.57 per set
100 sets        $80.81 per set
150 sets        $76.05 per set
200 sets        $73.66 per set
250 sets        $72.24 per set

Important: pricing includes collating charges!

Good new is that having mods in a second color doesn't impact on pricing. So we just have to decide if we really want a 2 colors scheme or not.

Lastly to have custom keys it's $45 one time + few bucks per key per set. So basically 1 custom key at 50 tier would cost approx $2.37 per set. Do we want some?
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 13:34:29 by Matt3o »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #91 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 15:41:36 »
These will be available for my typing pleasure tomorrow?  Yes??

Consider this my interest.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #92 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 16:10:00 »
Lastly to have custom keys it's $45 one time + few bucks per key per set. So basically 1 custom key at 50 tier would cost approx $2.37 per set. Do we want some?

Personally, if we can include two Commodore Keys for folks to substitute the WinKey (or any key for that matter), I think that would be awesome. Anyone else agree?

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #93 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 16:20:07 »

Personally, if we can include two Commodore Keys for folks to substitute the WinKey (or any key for that matter), I think that would be awesome. Anyone else agree?

That would be very pretty. And now I want one.

Man this keycap thing is starting to be a problem!

I'd be interested as long as there is an ISO enter and the extra blanks still in as an option.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
[IC] Universal spherical retro kit (standard, tkl, wkl. 75, 60, ergodox)
« Reply #94 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 16:21:19 »
I'm in for commodore keys.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #95 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 16:51:20 »
I'd like 87 with blank OS keys, plus a 1.75 shift and 3-6 relegendables.

One color, white on blue by preference, white on brown if needed.

The rich SP brown is TGH, which goes really well with the creamy TN.  For White on Blue, I'd suggest WW on BBJ for that old time keyboard look.

I'll scan the chips and add them here.

12520-0
They look better in person.

- Ron | samwisekoi
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:06:04 by samwisekoi »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #96 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:01:35 »
Okay guys, Commodore key it is then :) Do you think we should replace all Win keys with a commodore key? maybe that's too much :) We could use the diamond for winkey and have just 1 additional commodore key.

I'd like 87 with blank OS keys, plus a 1.75 shift and 3-6 relegendables.

1.75 shift is already there. I'm going to add 3 relegendables. OS keys diamonds or C64.

The rich SP brown is TGH, which goes really well with the creamy TN.  For White on Blue, I'd suggest WW on BBJ for that old time keyboard look.

I believe that the brown of the sample picture is TBN, TGH is more chocolate. I have no clue about which white to use. The C64 one seems actually pure white (WA?), but we could go slightly off with WCK, WBO, TM, WEA... too many to choose from...

Blues, BBJ seems good I also like BE a lot. I'd use WFK or WA with that, but I have no access to color ring... so.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:08:09 by Matt3o »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #97 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:07:58 »
I'm in for commodore keys.

I agree!!  Commodore on the OS key!!

I love you both.  :-*

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:14:39 »

I believe that the brown of the sample picture is TBN, TGH is more chocolate. I have no clue about which white to use. The C64 one seems actually pure white (WA?), but we could go slightly off with WCK, WBO, TM, WEA... too many to choose from...

Blues, BBJ seems good I also like BE a lot. I'd use WFK or WA with that, but I have no access to color ring... so.

Neither ring has a "TBN".  ABS has TGH and TAA, which is so dark as to be black in anything except full sun.  BE is nice, but it looks pretty modern.  WW and WA look good with both blues.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:18:48 »
Neither ring has a "TBN".  ABS has TGH and TAA, which is so dark as to be black in anything except full sun.  BE is nice, but it looks pretty modern.  WW and WA look good with both blues.

I've found this:

to the right of TBT there's TBN that seems pretty nice (Melissa just confirmed that it is available).
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 January 2013, 17:43:27 by Matt3o »