Author Topic: [IC] capsunlocked Originals. [CU75 AND CU24 GB LIVE IN EU AND AU NOW!]  (Read 37394 times)

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
Re: [IC] capsunlocked Originals. Coming in 2018.
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:04:34 »
I'm curious... the word luxury has been repeatedly bandied about... might be special!

$400?? Maybe for a TKL but not for 75%. I'M OUT!

Not even for a TKL with what the current kit offers and with the current design.   

CNC time isn't cheap

Cmon...

CNC time isn't cheap

At this moment, it looks as though the MOQ for the CU75 will be 100 units.

wow that is quite a lot, hope it makes it.

What about the pricing?  (CU75 and/or numpad), rought estimation?   

I am currently in the process of acquiring quotes, but I currently estimate the cost of the CU75 kit to be $400 for the following:

- Matte Black Aluminium Top Case
- Matte Black Aluminium Plate
- PCB
- Matte Black Aluminium or Nylon Bottom Case
- Cable
- Cleaning Cloth

Please note this price includes import fees, and I am looking to establish NA / Asian Proxies, which will hopefully reduce the price for non-EU customers.

This price has not been confirmed, and may be subject to change.

Umm i pass, seems a bit off as a base kit price, at that price is higher or on par of many other kits that comes with a brass weight, brass plate and a dope handbag :/
$400 is too steep for me. How does this kit justify that price? Wouldn’t the 100 MOQ lower the cost?

Umm i pass, seems a bit off as a base kit price, at that price is higher or on par of many other kits that comes with a brass weight, brass plate and a dope handbag :/

You do have a point, more so in light of the 'luxury' claims.

wow that is quite a lot, hope it makes it.

What about the pricing?  (CU75 and/or numpad), rought estimation?   

I am currently in the process of acquiring quotes, but I currently estimate the cost of the CU75 kit to be $400 for the following:

- Matte Black Aluminium Top Case
- Matte Black Aluminium Plate
- PCB
- Matte Black Aluminium or Nylon Bottom Case
- Cable
- Cleaning Cloth

Please note this price includes import fees, and I am looking to establish NA / Asian Proxies, which will hopefully reduce the price for non-EU customers.

This price has not been confirmed, and may be subject to change.

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I do believe that this is a high quality custom, and I understand everyone's concerns about pricing.

I would like to reiterate that this price is not confirmed, and I am working to get the price as low as possible.

I am in the process of establishing an NA proxy, which will hopefully reduce the price for NON-EU customers by around 20%.

Regarding the plate, I have considered skipping the Aluminium plate, and offering a brass plate as standard, however I wasn't sure if most people preferred brass.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:06:01 »
brass is the in meme, so offering will probably persuade a few people into buying in
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:06:05 »
Not sure if this was intentional, but it looks like the layout for the CU60B only supports split backspace, while the CU HHKB supports both split and R4 Backspace.

Apologies, thank you for noticing this error, the CU60B will also support a R4 2u backspace. I will update the layout as soon as possible.

Offline atomicus

« Reply #53 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:06:46 »

I do believe that this is a high quality custom, and I understand everyone's concerns about pricing.

I would like to reiterate that this price is not confirmed, and I am working to get the price as low as possible.

I am in the process of establishing an NA proxy, which will hopefully reduce the price for NON-EU customers by around 20%.

Regarding the plate, I have considered skipping the Aluminium plate, and offering a brass plate as standard, however I wasn't sure if most people preferred brass.

I think further renders and info may make a stronger case for the price. It's not so easy based off one somewhat average looking render to really make a judgement on this. I like the sound of it, but I do think that price needs to be justified. Of course if you can get it lower then all the better.

Brass would the preference of many I imagine.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:16:45 »

I think further renders and info may make a stronger case for the price. It's not so easy based off one somewhat average looking render to really make a judgement on this. I like the sound of it, but I do think that price needs to be justified. Of course if you can get it lower then all the better.

Basically yes. The point is that this price is understandable if offered with a PVD brass plate and PVD brass weight, but with the current kit the price is totally off. 

About the 20% for NON-EU customers, you mean for VAT? 

Offline Kavik

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 16:28:22 »
Interested in the 75%. The $400 ballpark does seem steep, but I'll wait until pricing is final to decide.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 04 January 2018, 17:18:22 »

Basically yes. The point is that this price is understandable if offered with a PVD brass plate and PVD brass weight, but with the current kit the price is totally off. 

About the 20% for NON-EU customers, you mean for VAT? 

Yes, the price for non-EU customers would not include any UK import VAT.

Offline cirrus82

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 20:45:41 »
Interested in CU24 and CU75 if the height and bevels match up!

Offline Marutks

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 09 January 2018, 07:08:51 »
No CU65?   you could just remove function key row from 75
« Last Edit: Wed, 10 January 2018, 13:57:38 by Marutks »

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 10 January 2018, 13:03:08 »
Interested in CU24 and CU75 if the height and bevels match up!

Thank you for the interest! All of the keboards will have the same height and gradient, and therefore the CU24 and CU75 should match.

No CU65?   you could just remove remove function key row from 75

Unfortunately there are no plans to  organise group buys for 65% / TKL  or any other layouts at this time. If these group buys are successful then other layouts will definitely be explored.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 04:23:33 »
Very interested in the CU30, will be holding off my nyquist build.

Any estimates on the price point?

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 14:05:55 »
Very interested in the CU30, will be holding off my nyquist build.

Any estimates on the price point?

No confirmed prices at the moment, sorry!

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 11 January 2018, 14:06:34 »
The PCB will support the following switches and stabilisers:

Switches:
Cherry MX
ALPS

Stabilisers:
PCB Mounted Cherry MX Stabs
(or if someone wants to use screw in Cherry MX Stabilisers, they can)

Here are some details about the ALPS Plate:

Standard ANSI 75% Layout with a standard bottom row.
ALPS users will have to use PCB Mounted Cherry Stabilisers.

ALPS users, what do you think about these options? I am looking for feedback. Thank you!

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
[IC] capsunlocked Originals. Coming in 2018.
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 05:37:06 »
Hey everyone,

Regarding the price, I estimate that the retail will be in the region of 300$.

That is for an

- Aluminium Top Case
- Aluminium / Nylon Base
- Aluminium Plate
- Cable and Sleeve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 January 2018, 05:39:01 by CAPS UNLOCKED »

Offline atomicus

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 21 January 2018, 07:58:27 »
When is ETA for this? Will you have any more renders of the CU75 soon?

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 22 January 2018, 10:06:02 »
When is ETA for this? Will you have any more renders of the CU75 soon?

Hopefully March.

There will be renders being released soon.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 06:08:55 »
Update:

I have received the prototypes for the CU75, and CU24.

Images and renders will be released soon.  :)

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 07:34:42 »
Damn that was fast.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 16:06:12 »
Has pricing been published yet?

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #69 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 16:18:11 »
Yes and it's way overpriced.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 16:52:28 »

The kit is expected to be around $300, not $400 as previously mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 16:57:43 »
Regarding my previous post, the CU75 kit is expected be approximately $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #72 on: Fri, 16 February 2018, 17:05:25 »

300 for the for the features listed seems fair. Take the elemento fr87 for example.

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 12:33:18 »
The PCB will support the following switches and stabilisers:

Switches:
Cherry MX
ALPS

Stabilisers:
PCB Mounted Cherry MX Stabs
(or if someone wants to use screw in Cherry MX Stabilisers, they can)

Here are some details about the ALPS Plate:

Standard ANSI 75% Layout with a standard bottom row.
ALPS users will have to use PCB Mounted Cherry Stabilisers.

ALPS users, what do you think about these options? I am looking for feedback. Thank you!

I need some arrow keys, universal would be nice. Any updates on the proto?

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 17:55:21 »
Looks great. I've been wanting to pick up an aluminum HHKB with matching Numpad, but that extra row on the numpad sorta kills that notion for this group buy.  Still interested in a loner HHKB if the pricing is right.   :thumb:

Offline Malenky

« Reply #75 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 07:05:32 »
Got to try out the prototypes of both the full alu and the nylon bottom setups, for both the board and numpad. The board feels really solid (even the nylon bottom one), and the embossed logo as part of the bottom of the case is really nice.

Offline atomicus

« Reply #76 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 07:47:41 »
Any pics incoming of the protos?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 10:02:03 »
Also saw the prototypes of CU75 and CU24 at the meetup.

I can't give a definite conclusion on the typing since none were built fully (there was a CU75 with caps on but no PCB, didn't feel complete of course).

The outer appearance of the cases obviously draw inspiration from various other boards -- is it different enough? Not sure; maybe with the nylon bases it becomes a bit more unique. The engravings on the back were a refreshing design, but was a bit confusing as parts didn't line up where they should logically so felt unbalanced (you'll see when he posts pictures).

The boards were in a bad state; I was told because the factory rushed them before CNY. I'm sure that won't be a concern with the group buy, but wasn't a great first impression. Threads were messed up too so a case wasn't closed (think the excuse was so it was easier to open up, but doesn't make sense). Not what you'd expect when something is advertised as "100% Luxury". :rolleyes:

Overall I think the designs have potential, but they need to be executed considerably better than what was presented.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 10:45:05 »
Also saw the prototypes of CU75 and CU24 at the meetup.

I can't give a definite conclusion on the typing since none were built fully (there was a CU75 with caps on but no PCB, didn't feel complete of course).

The outer appearance of the cases obviously draw inspiration from various other boards -- is it different enough? Not sure; maybe with the nylon bases it becomes a bit more unique. The engravings on the back were a refreshing design, but was a bit confusing as parts didn't line up where they should logically so felt unbalanced (you'll see when he posts pictures).

The boards were in a bad state; I was told because the factory rushed them before CNY. I'm sure that won't be a concern with the group buy, but wasn't a great first impression. Threads were messed up too so a case wasn't closed (think the excuse was so it was easier to open up, but doesn't make sense). Not what you'd expect when something is advertised as "100% Luxury". :rolleyes:

Overall I think the designs have potential, but they need to be executed considerably better than what was presented.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about the products you viewed yesterday, however your post is misleading and provides false information to the community.

The keyboards were not in a bad state at all, and the threads are perfect. The cases of the CU75 and CU24 were open at the time you viewed the models because earlier another individual was curious about how the plate mounted to the top of the case and the LEDs on the PCB, and the keyboards were left like this to show others who might have similar questions throughout the rest of the day.

The feedback I had received from the rest of the people who had viewed the models, was overwhelmingly positive, and informed me that the machining (especially on the logo) was very nice. Whilst there was no PCB in one of the CU75 models, everyone else still found it a pleasure to type on.

It is not my intention to come across as rude, however your review contains false information about the keyboard and does not align with the rest of the feedback received. If there were major issues with the models that needed to be addressed, then I appreciate any criticism, but this is simply not the case.

I will be posting images soon; I am sure others will on reddit/Instagram as well, and the rest of the community can see the products are well made and of good quality.

The community was very supportive and positive yesterday, and both models also received an honorary mention at the end from the meetup organisers, for which I appreciate.

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #79 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 10:49:53 »
Well post the pictures so we can see for ourselves.....it's not that hard.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #80 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 10:57:16 »
Well post the pictures so we can see for ourselves.....it's not that hard.

Any pics incoming of the protos?

I will be working with a photographer over the next week to produce studio quality images, which will hopefully be released during next week as well. :)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 11:01:20 »
I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about the products you viewed yesterday, however your post is misleading and provides false information to the community.

The keyboards were not in a bad state at all, and the threads are perfect. The cases of the CU75 and CU24 were open at the time you viewed the models because earlier another individual was curious about how the plate mounted to the top of the case and the LEDs on the PCB, and the keyboards were left like this to show others who might have similar questions throughout the rest of the day.

The feedback I had received from the rest of the people who had viewed the models, was overwhelmingly positive, and informed me that the machining (especially on the logo) was very nice. Whilst there was no PCB in one of the CU75 models, everyone else still found it a pleasure to type on.

It is not my intention to come across as rude, however your review contains false information about the keyboard and does not align with the rest of the feedback received. If there were major issues with the models that needed to be addressed, then I appreciate any criticism, but this is simply not the case.

I will be posting images soon; I am sure others will on reddit/Instagram as well, and the rest of the community can see the products are well made and of good quality.

The community was very supportive and positive yesterday, and both models also received an honorary mention at the end from the meetup organisers, for which I appreciate.

Oh come on.

Post unedited, close up pictures, where we can make out details, and I'll point out the bad machining (which I forgot to mention but you brought up), the dents & chips, and the threads.

You told me you had to fix something inside, but why couldn't you screw it together all the way if you want to create a sense of perfection? I've dealt with ****ed up threads, and it was obvious.

I apologise for being critical of what you brought, but unlike others, I'm fine giving all sides of the story.

P.S. Would you like me to give something more constructive? Happy to help you where you need it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 February 2018, 11:06:16 by xondat »

Offline DALExSNAIL

• The User Formerly Known as 'Formerly DudeSnail'
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖑𝖕𝖘
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 11:52:40 »
Why do you talk to the community in HR speak all the time. Lighten up man.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #83 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 14:59:16 »

Oh come on.

Post unedited, close up pictures, where we can make out details, and I'll point out the bad machining (which I forgot to mention but you brought up), the dents & chips, and the threads.

You told me you had to fix something inside, but why couldn't you screw it together all the way if you want to create a sense of perfection? I've dealt with ****ed up threads, and it was obvious.

I apologise for being critical of what you brought, but unlike others, I'm fine giving all sides of the story.

P.S. Would you like me to give something more constructive? Happy to help you where you need it.

Actually the threads were fine, some chap was asking how the plate fastens into the case so Yiancar dug out some hex bits and opened the case of the numpad to demonstrate. The case was left open for the rest of the meet. I helped Yiancar unscrew the case, so to my somewhat partially trained eyes, there were no issues with any of the 4 bolting positions on the top case. None of the threads felt gritty or grindey, and the top and bottom halves fitted fine and I felt no step.

Obviously it was a prototype, and I did point out to CU some stuff to be addressed for the final version (mainly lack of break sharp edge operation around the screw holes of the bottom case, as well as lack of surface dressing at the areas around the embossed text on the back, and a couple of handling marks on sidewalls), but considering it's a first prototype, I didn't see anything requiring much concerns.

Lighten up man, no need to be so hostile :)
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 15:14:41 »

[...]

[...]

[...]

Actually the threads were fine, some chap was asking how the plate fastens into the case so Yiancar dug out some hex bits and opened the case of the numpad to demonstrate. The case was left open for the rest of the meet. I helped Yiancar unscrew the case, so to my somewhat partially trained eyes, there were no issues with any of the 4 bolting positions on the top case. None of the threads felt gritty or grindey, and the top and bottom halves fitted fine and I felt no step.

Obviously it was a prototype, and I did point out to CU some stuff to be addressed for the final version (mainly lack of break sharp edge operation around the screw holes of the bottom case, as well as lack of surface dressing at the areas around the embossed text on the back, and a couple of handling marks on sidewalls), but considering it's a first prototype, I didn't see anything requiring much concerns.

I don't remember which piece but it was towards the end, so maybe they got worn out or something stuck inside.

Yeah that's the main take away here, it is a prototype. I gave my thoughts on what I saw, so to be told my thoughts are false information because it doesn't fit with what he wants isn't the greatest thing!

I hope Rohit blows everyone away with the production of these. As I said, it has great potential, and I'm sure it'll boost his business. :thumb:

Offline atomicus

« Reply #85 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 15:46:16 »

I don't remember which piece but it was towards the end, so maybe they got worn out or something stuck inside.

Yeah that's the main take away here, it is a prototype. I gave my thoughts on what I saw, so to be told my thoughts are false information because it doesn't fit with what he wants isn't the greatest thing!

I hope Rohit blows everyone away with the production of these. As I said, it has great potential, and I'm sure it'll boost his business. :thumb:

You original comments were overly harsh, even in light of it being a prototype, and I question your motivation for making them. You made out to anyone not able to see the board in person that it was a proper shoddy piece of work. You didn't concede any reason for the threads being worn (if they were) you simply said "threads were messed up" and went on to imply an "excuse" was offered for this, yet it seems you either misheard the reasons given for the case being open, or simply twisted your words to suit your position that CU were showing a very poor quality example of the board. Quite frankly there was nothing accurate about your comments, and looking at the facts based on what others have said, your words come across as some sort of assassination attempt on this product before its even seen proper light of day. And now you seem to be backtracking.

Offline cdn-mini

« Reply #86 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 16:14:30 »
Hey maybe the board is poorly constructed DID YOU SEE IT IN PERSON as xondat has? NO, so you shouldnt even have an opinion, shut up! He's just giving a review ON WHAT HE SAW, right, wrong or otherwise. And the fact that the thread starter is unwilling to post pictures outside of a professional photographer's studio speak volumes.

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #87 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 16:19:46 »
Hey maybe the board is poorly constructed DID YOU SEE IT IN PERSON as xondat has? NO, so you shouldnt even have an opinion, shut up! He's just giving a review ON WHAT HE SAW, right, wrong or otherwise. And the fact that the thread starter is unwilling to post pictures outside of a professional photographer's studio speak volumes.

A business putting out some potato pics reflects pretty badly on their image...
Studio quality pictures wouldn't gloss over imperfections and issues in the board, they would emphasize them.
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 February 2018, 17:29:20 by p_blaze »

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 16:23:07 »

Actually, yes, it was at the UK meetup on Saturday, pretty much all of us saw the 4 prototypes. Mister CU is being a bit of a perfectionist (this is apparent if you just talk to him at the meet like we all did), so I don't think him waiting to get some proper pictures "speaks any volumes".

But eh, maybe you were there as well and you didn't like the prototypes. In which case, fair enough ;)

Offline Marutks

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 17:24:04 »
I saw prototype at the meetup. I didn't inspect it closely but it looked very good and it was comfy to type on.

Offline atomicus

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 17:32:51 »

It's not an opinion to critique his wording or how he's laid in to his keyboard more than unfairly. It's quite evident he's misrepresenting facts based on what others have said. If he's wrong, as you concede he may be, he deserves to be called out for it.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #91 on: Sun, 25 February 2018, 18:39:13 »
I saw prototype at the meetup. I didn't inspect it closely but it looked very good and it was comfy to type on.

This may be the difference. I picked all parts up and inspected them as I would with my group buy parts, mainly to see the design/build, but flaws are super noticeable this way. Anyone can note that I've dealt with a lot of messed up case parts.

Anyway, I apologise that my unrestrained thoughts don't fit the general narrative, but there is no false information.

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #92 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 03:33:58 »

This may be the difference. I picked all parts up and inspected them as I would with my group buy parts, mainly to see the design/build, but flaws are super noticeable this way. Anyone can note that I've dealt with a lot of messed up case parts.

Anyway, I apologise that my unrestrained thoughts don't fit the general narrative, but there is no false information.

Alright now, no need to get passive aggressive.

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
« Reply #93 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 08:54:53 »
Well just to offer some further input, I had a look at the boards and a chat with CU at the meetup.

The boards do look very nice, in terms of design and the parts they're using. I think this could be on to a really good product.

I didn't notice the defects that Xondat is stating, but admittedly I didn't go over the boards that were on display in too much detail, so perhaps a more detailed inspection brought to light some discrepancies.

That said, they are prototypes and I think CU made that quite clear, so I wouldn't expect a 100% polished product just yet and I can understand the reservations in publishing detailed photographs before a finalised product is in hand.

I'll look forward to the progress of these boards, I'm a big 75% fan so honestly it's good to see someone making something new in that arena, rather than another 60% (as great as they are, we're already spoiled for choice!).
KBD75; Alps64 trio; some other stuff

Offline atomicus

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 07:38:22 »
Can anyone provide a fairly accurate width measurement of the CU75?

Offline the pokemon kid

• Snorlax z z z
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 12:52:45 »
I thought i might lob my two cents in here.

I was one of the organisers of the meetup and was running around quite alot throughout the day. Next to my boards at the meetup was Duy's Rama 65-A. Duy as usual keeps his boards in immaculate condition. When I looked at the CU75 and the numberpad, I noted to him how good the quality was and even saying it was on a similar level of quality of Duy's Rama. The underside of it was simply gorgeous.

I was over there for a few minutes trying to persuade him into making a TKL, however in that time I got to holding the boards. I was shaking them, feeling for inconsistencies in the edges however these were very clean. I was very impressed with what he gave as a prototype, as these things were almost finished articles to that of highest quality boards on the market today.

At the end of the meetup, we gave a best in show presentation. Before we announced the winners, I gave a honourable mention to CU and his prototypes because of how impressed I really was! (We dont give BIS prizes out to vendors) Since then, I have offered him money to make a CU-TKL.

Just for full transparency. I am the photographer he is referring to.

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 14:33:34 »
Here are some renders of the CU75! I will be releasing more renders next week.

190297-0

190305-1

190301-2

190299-3

190303-4

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #97 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 14:37:13 »
Again with the renders?

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #98 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 14:38:58 »
Dang, I was hoping for arrow key and f row blockers

Offline CAPS UNLOCKED

• capsunlocked
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 14:41:52 »
Again with the renders?

Unfortunately the images were delayed due to the snow, sorry!

Dang, I was hoping for arrow key and f row blockers

The CU75 features arrow keys. I am working to include 2x1u blockers and 2x1.25u blockers alongside the already confirmed 2x1.5u blockers, with the kit.