Author Topic: DSA Retro Set (SHIPPED!)  (Read 1702036 times)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: DSA Retro Set (orders closed!)
« Reply #550 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:08:42 »
So many deadlines makes everything so complicated. Would be easier next time to leave ordering open longer with just a payment deadline.

Also just a suggestion if most people get paid on a Friday either being February 22nd or March 1st then a payment deadline of March 2nd might make more sense.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #551 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:13:11 »
I got confirmation that under 400 keycaps we are going to use 2 small boxes.

200keys 1 small box
400keys 2 small boxes
400+keys 1 med box

I'll update pricing tomorrow

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
DSA Retro Set (orders closed!)
« Reply #552 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:31:45 »
Personally, I'd rather have mine shipped in a Medium FRB than two Small FRB. Price difference is negligible, and there is less chance for the post office to screw something up with one package rather than two. International orders might be another story.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline pasph

« Reply #553 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:41:27 »
folks, if you don't like the price you've been given, you're free to drop out of the buy. no one is forcing you to participate in this.

Thanks for the kindly words

Rabble Rousers are problematic to group buys.  Usually when folks are given less information and feel like they can't get any there are less complications from such people.  I believe mkawa is making a point to ground people back into reality.  The reality is that this is a group buy.  The organizers do their best to make sure the product is made, and it can only be made with group cooperation.  Feeling cheated/discriminated before making suggestions just shows how willing people are to criticize without first suggesting a solution.  If people have vital information that could help shipping why not suggest it?  If people from Germany want their packages marked a way that saves them 20% then why not suggest it?  If you don't like how it's being done because you feel a helpless victim then you can drop out, like mkawa suggested, or you can contribute/participate like a helpful group-buyer all-the-while remembering that you isn't the boss!

I've said nothing bad, just asking
mkawa sentence seems to me a little rude
Only the boss can ask?
The others just have to pay?
Is this your idea of a community?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline TDub

« Reply #554 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:49:20 »
Another Question: When you ship internationally, how are you marking the package? I'm asking because those of us in Germany might end up paying import taxes close to 20% on top of everything.

It seems to me that we have the right to have an answer

For USPS Small Boxes under $400 USD sent to GERMANY or ITALY we must complete USPS form 2976.  It contains FROM and TO addresses plus:

Contents:    Merchandise
Description:    Plastic keycaps
Qty:    Actual quantity
Weight:    Actual weight
Value:    Cost before shipping
HS Tariff:    n/a
Country of Origin:    USA
AES Exemption:    NOEEI § 30.37(a) - less than $2500 USD, not destined for Cuba or North Korea.

You can check for yourself at http://postcalc.usps.com/.

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

I wouldn't say we have the right to an answer, but i definitely appreciate it! I have a followup question though: The last bit about the AES Exemption, do you know what that means for us in terms of import taxes? Is it as good as it sounds and we are exempt (might be a little to optimistic)?

Also just because it can't be said enough: Thx for organizing the GB :)

Offline alaricljs

• I be WOT'ing all day...
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #555 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 13:51:04 »
That's an export exemption, not a tax exemption.
Filco w/ Imsto thick PBT
Ducky 1087XM PCB+Plate, w/ Matias "Quiet Click" spring-swapped w/ XM Greens

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #556 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 14:06:58 »
That's an export exemption, not a tax exemption.

Yes.  All I know is that the choices were (a) not over $2500 and not going to Cuba/N. Korea or (b) an answer that probably meant not shipping.

I am pretty sure I cannot ship anything to Cuba or North Korea no matter what.

And you are very welcome.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #557 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 14:16:40 »
Thanks for the insight, sam.
The questions still remains: Will you put the actual value on the form?
Because if you do, we Germans definitely have to pay 19% VAT. All packages from outside-EU which values are bigger than 22€ will get the additional 19% VAT. And not just on the value before shipping, they take the total. So, my raw costs were like $80, now the total is $113. The Zoll (german customs) will ask me for 19% of the total $113.
I would like to avoid that. How? The declared value has to be lower than 25€ ($30).

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 14:19:50 »
Personally, I'd rather have mine shipped in a Medium FRB than two Small FRB. Price difference is negligible, and there is less chance for the post office to screw something up with one package rather than two. International orders might be another story.

that is going to impact international shipping mainly. I wouldn't use 2 small boxes for domestic, but that decision is up to samwisekoi

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #559 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 14:39:33 »
If someone doesn't want it anymore, let me know - please PM me!
I'm after ISO UK layout, TKL, so would need these kits:

- kit 1
- kit 3
- kit 5 (ISO)
- kit 12 (extras, with £ key etc)
- 6.25 space bar
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 February 2013, 19:50:11 by phinix »
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #560 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 14:44:32 »
I am happy to put things in the best packaging for the purpose.

Not so much a fan of international mail fraud, however.

We will endeavor to execute this group buy in the best, most cost-effective, legal way possible.

Seriously, this is the public Internet.  Everybody say hello to the fine people at Homeland Security and the NSA!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #561 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 15:03:23 »
Good stuff here thanks I am glad its going to be sent tracked as want to anticipate its arrival!

Thanks for all the well organised information, makes it easy to adjust your order if you need to.

If there are any plum C64 keys separately from the plum set (I ordered all brown) I'd be interested in a couple, if you are looking to get rid of spares afterwards etc.

Offline TDub

« Reply #562 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 15:04:23 »
I am happy to put things in the best packaging for the purpose.

Not so much a fan of international mail fraud, however.

We will endeavor to execute this group buy in the best, most cost-effective, legal way possible.

Seriously, this is the public Internet.  Everybody say hello to the fine people at Homeland Security and the NSA!

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

Thx again for the answers! I completely understand :)

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #563 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 15:35:58 »
Well, that's your call.

I think this will be my last SP GB. Can't afford to always pay the 19% as a student on loan :/

Offline pasph

« Reply #564 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:08:39 »
From an initial price of $180 it will go to $300 to my doorsteps, the raw cost of caps is only 60% of the total amount
Now the Originative prices are really interesting
Order halved
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #565 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:48:39 »
Hm, what color should I get my treble case done in for this?

apple
polished aluminum
or something else...

Offline fydo

• Meow!
« Reply #566 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:50:34 »

I have no idea what is possible, but I bet plum would look pretty sharp! (If you picked up the plum keys, that is) :)
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #567 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:53:59 »

I have no idea what is possible, but I bet plum would look pretty sharp! (If you picked up the plum keys, that is) :)

I did.  But any new colors would incur an additional cost.  Also, I kinda want a retro looking color that isn't black/white.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #568 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:54:09 »
From an initial price of $180 it will go to $300 to my doorsteps, the raw cost of caps is only 60% of the total amount
Now the Originative prices are really interesting
Order halved
Mine went from raw cost $79.13 to $134.61 total at my doorstep. That's quite a take...
And yeah, Originative is cheaper, although retailer's markup...

Don't take this as a complaint. I'm just stating how it is for me.

« Last Edit: Thu, 21 February 2013, 16:57:56 by Acanthophis »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #569 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 17:23:24 »
For a first GB, I think this process has been stellar. Sure there will be a few things that will be different next time, but I still think matt3o and samwisekoi have really knocked it out of the park. There will always be adjustments and changes based on forces outside the control of anyone running a GB, so bumps along the way should be expected.

My order went up a bit, but I'm not changing a thing.

Offline wasabah

« Reply #570 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 18:24:39 »
If there is some combined shipment for Germany, I would definitely be in! Also is anyone in Germany willing to sell the 1.5 plum modifiers and either the green or plum enter from their Tenkeyless Plum set for my ErgoDox?
Isn't the enter key too long?
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #571 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 18:54:53 »
FYI to all:

I got a sample of 100 1x DSA keycaps from Melissa today.  I can absolutely fit 200 keycaps in a small box.  Probably 240x maximum (where a spacebar = 6.25x.)

So we will take a look at who can fit into small boxes now.  More orders will.

Also, everyone please note that we only have to fill out the export forms if you ask us to ship to an address outside of the USA.  (Similarly, California Sales Tax only applies to shipments made to addresses in California.)

I am happy to put keycaps together if that saves you money, or ship them in two small boxes instead of one medium.  Or if you want me to send your box to a friend in another state, then I won't need to put anything on the export paperwork because it won't exist.  The next leg would be up to you and your friend.

I am advised by an elder statesman here to say the following:

"Look, if i ship internationally, I will only ship via tracked mail and i will fill out the customs forms accurately, period."

But more will fit in a box!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #572 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 19:20:42 »
Last I knew, 3 full 104key sets had little trouble in a small flat rate box.  I can't find where I read that at, something rag posted, I think, but yeah.  *Should* be able to fit 300 easy.

EDIT:  Whoops, remembered wrong, it's 3 tkl kits, so 3x87 or 261ish
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 February 2013, 19:26:15 by tjcaustin »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #573 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 19:32:40 »
300 is like stuffing them in there, and things tend to get crushed that way by the postal services. I'd be comfortable with the limit being 240-250 in a Small FRB.

Matteo and Ron, those of us that mentioned a little sticker shock at the price jump weren't trying to criticize anything you are doing. It's just that, when the form said there would be other things baked into the final prices, and they would increase a bit, I personally thought it would be like $10, not $30 ($200 order). It's just surprising to see the price jump like that. I guess for the next round, maybe add 15% to the prices in the form, and they should be close enough at the end. Just a thought. I'm sure you guys are already planning something like this.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #574 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 20:32:39 »
Thanks for that!

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #575 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 20:50:51 »
Didn't get a invoice :(
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #576 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 20:57:02 »
I don't think anyone has yet. Pricing is showing through your order number, though

Offline mickd

« Reply #577 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 21:08:20 »
If anyone from Australia wants to combine shipping with me, feel free to send me a PM. If you do though, be prepared to actually combine packages if I calculate that it is worth it! I'll let you know via PM.

Though it will probably only be worth it if we get over 4 or so people.

Offline oneproduct

• @Ubisoft
« Reply #578 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 21:29:42 »
If anyone in Ontario or Quebec wants to combine shipping you can PM me! Other provinces would probably be fine too.
Layout: Colemak
Fastest typing speed: 131 WPM on typeracer, 136 WPM on 10fastfingers.
Daily driver: Filco Tenkeyless MX Brown with ergonomically weighted, lubed springs.
Ergo keyboards: Truly Ergonomic, Kinesis Advantage, Ergodox

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #579 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 21:55:34 »
FYI to all:

I got a sample of 100 1x DSA keycaps from Melissa today.  I can absolutely fit 200 keycaps in a small box.  Probably 240x maximum (where a spacebar = 6.25x.)

So we will take a look at who can fit into small boxes now.  More orders will.

Also, everyone please note that we only have to fill out the export forms if you ask us to ship to an address outside of the USA.  (Similarly, California Sales Tax only applies to shipments made to addresses in California.)

I am happy to put keycaps together if that saves you money, or ship them in two small boxes instead of one medium.  Or if you want me to send your box to a friend in another state, then I won't need to put anything on the export paperwork because it won't exist.  The next leg would be up to you and your friend.

I am advised by an elder statesman here to say the following:

"Look, if i ship internationally, I will only ship via tracked mail and i will fill out the customs forms accurately, period."

But more will fit in a box!

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

Hi Sam,

previously Matt was saying that small flat rate boxes are about $30 for shipping.
What is the cost for the next larger box?
I am planning to combine orders from my country and that is about 4 to 5 sets + addon keys
Just want to make sure that the algorithm quoted the price correctly and avoid a price shock when it comes to payment time.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #580 on: Thu, 21 February 2013, 22:01:45 »
Medium FRB Int'l is about $60-ish. Medium should hold MANY keycaps.

in memoriam

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #581 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 01:57:59 »
300 is like stuffing them in there, and things tend to get crushed that way by the postal services. I'd be comfortable with the limit being 240-250 in a Small FRB.

Matteo and Ron, those of us that mentioned a little sticker shock at the price jump weren't trying to criticize anything you are doing. It's just that, when the form said there would be other things baked into the final prices, and they would increase a bit, I personally thought it would be like $10, not $30 ($200 order). It's just surprising to see the price jump like that. I guess for the next round, maybe add 15% to the prices in the form, and they should be close enough at the end. Just a thought. I'm sure you guys are already planning something like this.

this is the price of being honest and transparent.

We showed you the real SP raw cost and that was an error because people don't have a clue about the real expenses.

As a general rule think of this:

Raw keycaps cost + 1% additional keycaps to cover SP errors and broken caps + wrapping material (it's not free) + % to cover people that will not pay + shipping + Paypal fees

There's no profit for us, so you cannot blame us if expenses are too high. We have little control on them.

Offline 7bit

• MX1A-G1DW
« Reply #582 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:14:58 »
FYI to all:

If you are using the same boxes as we had in Round 1 / 3 there should fit even more than 250 keys, because DSA are smaller. You can calculate the number of boxes needed by using the key sizes for example.

In both Round 1 and 3 we stated a value of $25 per box whoch worked out very well for most of us. Issues with lost packages where minor compared to other things like missing keys from SP.

Tracked shipping should be an option for those who want it (then also with proper declaration for insurance purposes).

But normal orders should go uninsured to lower costs and reduce the chance that packages get stuck in customs.

I've shipped a lot of stuff uninsured and most arrived. If not, I shipped a reserve and if no reserve the worst case is to refund the money for the missing stuff.

Good luck to get insurance money from the USPS, or whoever ships the insured stuff, if something gets lost.
Buy key caps here: Round 5
Buy switches here: CherryMX

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #583 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:22:11 »
Another Question: When you ship internationally, how are you marking the package? I'm asking because those of us in Germany might end up paying import taxes close to 20% on top of everything.

For USPS Small Boxes under $400 USD sent to GERMANY or ITALY we must complete USPS form 2976.  It contains FROM and TO addresses plus:

AES Exemption:    NOEEI § 30.37(a) - less than $2500 USD, not destined for Cuba or North Korea.

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

Maybe we could find a global proxy for international buyers?
If you would like to 100% legal you are right. This is one side.

On the other side we are only some crazy nerds buying some low qly plastic pices that will shine in near future.
We are no resellers or something like that. Other people will trash this things in a second undoubtedly.

I realy think about deleting my order....

Could someone proxy the international orders?
If not, could someone proxy my order?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #584 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:29:40 »
FYI to all:

If you are using the same boxes as we had in Round 1 / 3 there should fit even more than 250 keys, because DSA are smaller. You can calculate the number of boxes needed by using the key sizes for example.

In both Round 1 and 3 we stated a value of $25 per box whoch worked out very well for most of us. Issues with lost packages where minor compared to other things like missing keys from SP.

Tracked shipping should be an option for those who want it (then also with proper declaration for insurance purposes).

But normal orders should go uninsured to lower costs and reduce the chance that packages get stuck in customs.

I've shipped a lot of stuff uninsured and most arrived. If not, I shipped a reserve and if no reserve the worst case is to refund the money for the missing stuff.

Good luck to get insurance money from the USPS, or whoever ships the insured stuff, if something gets lost.

OMG!

The DSA retro kit brought 7bit back to geekhack!

It's a miracle! Hurry up! take more keycaps! they are sacred!

;D

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #585 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:43:29 »
I've updated the final cost (for the better)

The changes are:

1) 250 keys limit for small box (many have added multiple spacebars and mods, 250 seems legit)
2) 2 small boxes instead 1 medium for international orders

This had a big impact on overall pricing!

Have a look at your order now. Mine went down $15!
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:01:59 by Matt3o »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #586 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:44:09 »

Orders freeze:
This Sunday, February 24 at 23:59:59 GMT

Payment deadline is:
Friday, March 1 at 23:59:59 GMT

Fantastic Matt3o that was what I was after.  Hence I suspect you'll request the payments via Paypal email?

Nice to see this baby coming to an end, and I'm ready to pay up in full.

Damn, also my TOTAL went down a little.......very nice.  8)
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:49:54 by Elrick »

Offline mickd

« Reply #587 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 02:59:50 »
New price is very reasonable for me!

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #588 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:13:34 »

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

Maybe we could find a global proxy for international buyers?
If you would like to 100% legal you are right. This is one side.

On the other side we are only some crazy nerds buying some low qly plastic pices that will shine in near future.
We are no resellers or something like that. Other people will trash this things in a second undoubtedly.

I realy think about deleting my order....

Could someone proxy the international orders?
If not, could someone proxy my order?
I'm on the same boat, I understand the legality of declaring everything but I don't think I can handle the custom charges, a few people here knows my recent run in with Canada customs and their taxes/fees, it wasn't pretty
Keyboardless

Offline Dgsbllx

« Reply #589 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:23:17 »
My issue will definitely be customs also. Its $12 or so before any other charges just for handling  :(

Offline pasph

« Reply #590 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:25:45 »

We showed you the real SP raw cost and that was an error because people don't have a clue about the real expenses.

As a general rule think of this:

Raw keycaps cost + 1% additional keycaps to cover SP errors and broken caps + wrapping material (it's not free) + % to cover people that will not pay + shipping + Paypal fees

There's no profit for us, so you cannot blame us if expenses are too high. We have little control on them.

Raw keycaps cost + 1% additional keycaps to cover SP errors and broken caps + wrapping material (it's not free) + % to cover people that will not pay + Paypal fees

These are not a problem

shipping + VAT (21%)
are a problem
Have 40% of additional costs IS a problem
It's not a rant is a fact
Nobody can blame you
It's simply too much so, as per mkava's kind advice, drop items or order

Lesson learned, next time i'll ask beforehand about vat and if there's no undervalue don't join gb

Offline Caaaarrrt

« Reply #591 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:32:10 »
I took out the 2 DSC universal spacebars I had in, just in case. My order went down by $23 haha I think I'll stick with just the DSA spacebars :)
Metal Grey LZ-GH - 62g Clears | White HHKB Pro2 |KBC Poker - Lubed Reds w/ Plate and Red Imsto case | Duck PokerCM QuickFire Rapid - Blues w/ red case

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #592 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:34:41 »
shipping + VAT (21%)

shipping cost is pretty reasonable a this point (with the latest updates).

customs/VAT is out my control :) (but you can't ask samwisekoi on a public forum to commit fraud... )
« Last Edit: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:40:40 by Matt3o »

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #593 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:43:35 »
Could I ask how much of my order constitutes shipping? (so when I merge it with tjcaustin's order I know what it should go down by)
Also, will merging mine with his increase his shipping? (I obviously don't want him to be out of pocket for doing me a favour)

If this is a pita then don't worry - I'll check with him again and if all is still well then will merging our orders still be ok?

Thanks again

George
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #594 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 03:51:52 »
If I get hit with customs I'm looking at an additional $120 +/-
Keyboardless

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #595 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 04:01:13 »
darn boundaries.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #596 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 04:07:08 »
I might be charged total over $200 for the order if you do so, so it's not good price for the keysets anymore at last.

Offline pasph

« Reply #597 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 04:17:44 »
(but you can't ask samwisekoi on a public forum to commit fraud... )

In fact i haven't ask him that, instead i've reduced my order :)

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #598 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 04:20:37 »
(but you can't ask samwisekoi on a public forum to commit fraud... )

In fact i haven't ask him that, instead i've reduced my order :)

read between the lines  :cool:

Offline salmo

• messmore.org
« Reply #599 on: Fri, 22 February 2013, 08:23:38 »

Yeah, I'm hoping these folks never see how sausage is made. :) 

Don't let the vocal ones get you down.  I think this has been a well run affair.  I'm really impressed with the ordering system and your general helpfulness.  I also think that everything's looked on the up and up, and that it's been interesting to see the process, costs, and most of all, the work involved.

Thanks so much guys.  Can't wait to have a gorgeous new set of caps.