Author Topic: Keycap & Keyboard Photography  (Read 2177318 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: Keycap & Keyboard Photography
« Reply #500 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:03:18 »
Had a little fun shooting my new Dolly.
Show Image

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I really love that photo! The colors are so vibrant, and the white backdrop only further enhances the colors of the cap. Super awesome :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I got my custom PBT dyesubs in the mail the other day!!
It's not thick PBT so there isn't a huge difference from the stock Filco ABS keycaps. But it's not bad at all, considering you can supply any image you want, and it's only about 3 Dollars a cap.

kawaii~, sempai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got me Penumbra! Day is dark and gloomy so the photos came out dark and noisy, but I still took some shots:

Offline Zeroblade

• Twitter
« Reply #501 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:15:36 »
Wow wow WOW, I'm loving the colors and the fontfaces on it.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #502 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:16:09 »
Show Image

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I really love that photo! The colors are so vibrant, and the white backdrop only further enhances the colors of the cap. Super awesome :D

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

It's not thick PBT so there isn't a huge difference from the stock Filco ABS keycaps. But it's not bad at all, considering you can supply any image you want, and it's only about 3 Dollars a cap.

kawaii~, sempai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got me Penumbra! Day is dark and gloomy so the photos came out dark and noisy, but I still took some shots:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Awesome shots Vesper! That's a great looking set.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #503 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:45:32 »
My Esc collection. A few in the mail as well.

Also pictured: A plate which I blued. Wanted it to turn out like a gun finish but messed up a little  :))

Show Image

Lovely shot!! I like it! GMK ftw.

~~~~~

Really need to grab that macro extension tube and light box.

Some new caps!

Show Image

Show Image

Not quality shots but was just messing with the aperture:

Show Image

Show Image

Where did you get those?

Poker II

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #504 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:49:22 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #505 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:11:22 »
Wow wow WOW, I'm loving the colors and the fontfaces on it.

Glad you like them! It was love at first sight for me on the mock-up picture... It turned out way better than I could have imagined.

Awesome shots Vesper! That's a great looking set.

Thanks, bro <3 I'll be sure to post more photos of it when the sun comes back up in the next few days :P

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #506 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:13:13 »

kawaii~, sempai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Wooooow~ Congrats on Pneumbra they look amazingngngngng!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #507 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:24:42 »

kawaii~, sempai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Wooooow~ Congrats on Pneumbra they look amazingngngngng!

You're amazingngngngngng! I'll be sure to send you other pics :D

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #508 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:26:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Woah, cool! Those look really good!

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Really awesome color combo! You still planning on putting it on your ergodox?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #509 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 16:29:02 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still planning on putting the yellow alphas and dox keys on my ergo dox, but I'm going to wait until I've changed the switch type in the Dox before I place the keycaps on. Only problem is, I left my switch opener in Tampa, so I'm going to wait until I go to Tampa next week to pick it up :D I'll be sure to post that baby once it's done.

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #510 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 17:00:56 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm still planning on putting the yellow alphas and dox keys on my ergo dox, but I'm going to wait until I've changed the switch type in the Dox before I place the keycaps on. Only problem is, I left my switch opener in Tampa, so I'm going to wait until I go to Tampa next week to pick it up :D I'll be sure to post that baby once it's done.

Ahh, ok. That'll be sweet, I can't wait to see how it turns out  :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #511 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 02:57:27 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

kawaii~, sempai <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

The more I see this, the more I think this is the best looking SA set I have seen!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #512 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:01:58 »
The more I see this, the more I think this is the best looking SA set I have seen!

Phone pic but enjoy the yellow. I did it as a gaming cluster. I'll be sure to post proper photos of it sometime soon :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #513 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:27:52 »

Phone pic but enjoy the yellow. I did it as a gaming cluster. I'll be sure to post proper photos of it sometime soon :D

Show Image

More cream than yellow :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #514 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:23:22 »
I think it was Dustin that posted some EPIC pics of some hipstercaps here recently and it made me want to try and take some better pics (I shoot cars, Ive never really shot small stuff)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 19:09:49 »

Show Image

Agreed. Either way, the two colors go very well together. So butter. Much smooth.

I think it was Dustin that posted some EPIC pics of some hipstercaps here recently and it made me want to try and take some better pics (I shoot cars, Ive never really shot small stuff)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wowzaz! Beautiful photos! Really liking that Hellboy cap :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #516 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 19:50:10 »

Show Image

Agreed. Either way, the two colors go very well together. So butter. Much smooth.

Very easy to spread - yum! :)

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #517 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:09:18 »
some more experimenting with trying to take better quality shots and copy Naasfu's recent pics of HipsterPunks caps

OAN, natural lighting over "fake" lighting. (brad needs to go shoot some Golden Hour keycap shots ... LOL)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #518 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:12:45 »
x post from KBKs
70861-0
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #519 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:16:11 »

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #520 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:59:23 »
Show Image

Omg that looks so good

What clack is that?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #521 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 22:01:26 »
Show Image

That's an excellent match!  And very appropriate lighting :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #522 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 22:04:16 »
I can't remember if I've posted this in this thread...   :-\

DSC01866 by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #523 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 22:07:27 »
I can't remember if I've posted this in this thread...   :-\

Show Image

DSC01866 by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Doesn't matter if you have - that is well worth a repost :D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #524 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 22:36:41 »
X-post. :P

FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #525 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:31:57 »

Show Image

:eek: :eek:
nice shot, toper?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #526 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:35:42 »

Show Image

Putting that new DSLR to use? Looks good man!  :thumb:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #527 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:38:32 »

Show Image

:eek: :eek:
nice shot, toper?

Thanks! Yeah it is Topre. :P

Show Image

Putting that new DSLR to use? Looks good man!  :thumb:

Thaaat's right, thank you. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline bianco

« Reply #528 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:11:20 »
imsto hellboy

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #529 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:39:12 »

Show Image

Looking good  :thumb:
Show Image

Omg that looks so good

What clack is that?

It's a good times green clack.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #530 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:50:03 »

I need dis in topre pl0x <3

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #531 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:53:37 »

I need dis in topre pl0x <3
It's mx tho and I love it.

I wonder how it's color compares to a mr friday, I feel like they should be around the same. Do you have a mr friday and a miz kite to compare? I think its the same color as the miz kite.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #532 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 09:19:17 »
edited:  not satisfied with the picture
will take better picture tomorrow :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:45:53 by jokrik »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #533 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 10:05:58 »
Show Image

really nice pic HPE :D

Show Image

Amazing Clack and pic  :-*

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #534 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:27:14 »

Offline awong

• ★★★★★★★★★★★★
« Reply #535 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:30:28 »
Show Image

really nice pic HPE :D

Show Image

Amazing Clack and pic  :-*

Show Image

Where do I buy that keycap with fire on it?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #536 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 22:31:47 »
Where do I buy that keycap with fire on it?

You don't, you win it.  It's the OCN keyboard of the month cap.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #537 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:42:23 »
A lazy afternoon on a swing chair

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #538 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:45:29 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

I see those meese in the background and I want them.  :P  Excellent photos!  Looks like a really fun time.  :)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #539 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:54:17 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

:o :o

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #540 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:55:07 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

I see those meese in the background and I want them.  :P  Excellent photos!  Looks like a really fun time.  :)
I want yours! :D
it was indeed a really fun time; sunny, slow beach wind (I live near the beach) and had my soon to be wife to join

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #541 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:57:04 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

it was indeed a really fun time; sunny, slow beach wind (I live near the beach) and had my soon to be wife to join

TIL there is a beach on the Death Star.   :))

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #542 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:51:00 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Awesome photos as always Jokrik  :thumb:

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #543 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 04:10:29 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

TIL there is a beach on the Death Star.   :))

We just made one, our boss (Sidious) isn't that bad after all.....  ^-^

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Awesome photos as always Jokrik  :thumb:

thx bro! :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #544 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:47:52 »

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Show Image

Untitled
by hansen_oe, on Flickr

Very idyllic - nice :D

Offline Fnzzy

« Reply #545 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 15:00:10 »

The cake is not a lie!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #546 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 08:52:10 »
Reshot some from my gallery

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #547 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 08:55:19 »

Show Image

This is one of my favourite sets.   :thumb:   I like pairing it with CMYK/Purple.  :)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #548 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 09:02:39 »

Show Image

This is one of my favourite sets.   :thumb:   I like pairing it with CMYK/Purple.  :)

Show Image

That's quite busy, but beautiful! ;)
I never got in on the Purple Mods set but in hindsight I probably should have. They go well with a lot of boards.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Prelim

« Reply #549 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 09:18:08 »
CMYK :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

what caps are these? Seems completely white DS and not beige at all... are those GMK/Cherry?
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau