Author Topic: Hello Geekhack people!  (Read 3480 times)

Offline sketch3v

• Sketch
    • Astro
Hello Geekhack people!
« on: Sat, 08 April 2023, 10:05:30 »
Hello people!

I'm a keyboard enthusiast and artisan maker. I've been making artisan keycaps for over a year now. During this year I gained a lot of experience and knowledge about custom keyboards. I made a prototype of the keyboard I designed and now I'm making desk mats. Etsy is a good platform but I know if I want to grow as a brand and bring more value to the community by expanding products category and customization, I would need an independent platform (my website) and I've made one.
astro-keys.com

My goal is to make custom keyboard space more affordable, beginner-friendly, easy, and most importantly "In-Stock". I'm sure it wouldn't be an easy journey, but I'm excited for the future. I feel like Geekhack is a perfect platform to connect with people who share the same interest in keyboards and craftsmanship overall. I'm looking forward to receiving any feedback, thoughts, and advice. I'm simply here to learn, improve and create.

Thank you for giving this post a few minutes of your time! I hope to be a great member of this community.