Author Topic: Q/A  (Read 99689 times)

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
Re: Q/A
« Reply #550 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 02:54:02 »
Any images of this? Wooden wrist rest

Also, are the BSP Esc caps back in stock?
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 December 2013, 03:04:42 by Reomero »

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #551 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 03:21:55 »
sherry can you give us exact closing date on the cyrilic set, I know its mid December, but whats the date of closing?

We are closing this up, because we are going to do it a different way.  People will be refunded.  We will show our improved tier real soon.

I will have those images up.  The BSP are back in stock.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #552 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 03:55:27 »
sherry can you give us exact closing date on the cyrilic set, I know its mid December, but whats the date of closing?

We are closing this up, because we are going to do it a different way.  People will be refunded.  We will show our improved tier real soon.

And the same for Handarbeit, I understand?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #553 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 06:59:34 »

Ok thanks and same goes for the Handerbeit like the guy above asked?
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline yjfknt

« Reply #554 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 22:10:38 »

Can you post pictures of BSP? Is it the same color as the GMK? The GMK doesn't really look like red to me.

Edit: What profile are the BSP ESC? what about Konoha?
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 December 2013, 13:18:19 by yjfknt »

Offline yakitysax

« Reply #555 on: Thu, 19 December 2013, 14:35:52 »
Sherryton, can you cancel my order (Order #1350) if you have not shipped it out already? I sourced the switches elsewhere and would like to make a different order than my original afterwards.

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #556 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 08:41:43 »
Just received my Classic Beige (Blue legends) after 1.5 mths of waiting and it arrived with incorrect profile of letter "T".
I'm wondering how can this happened and please let me know how can I get the replacement of letter "T"?
Also I remembered when the order was placed, the site was still saying it comes with free RED ESC key with the sets (ordered 2 Skidata and 1 Classic Blue).

Please let me know. Thanks!
LF: Duck Mini V1 aka Duck Poker Case
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49840.0
-----------------------------------------------------
KMAC Happy | Hammer Poker Titanium & Silver | Leopold FC660M | FILCO TKL White | Ducky 9008S2 Pink | Ducky 9008G2 Pro Dye Sub | Ducky YOTD

Offline archer

« Reply #557 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 12:17:12 »
Just received my Classic Beige (Blue legends) after 1.5 mths of waiting and it arrived with incorrect profile of letter "T".
I'm wondering how can this happened and please let me know how can I get the replacement of letter "T"?
Also I remembered when the order was placed, the site was still saying it comes with free RED ESC key with the sets (ordered 2 Skidata and 1 Classic Blue).

Please let me know. Thanks!

Check all the keycaps/bags that you received.. You should have a 2nd, correct profiled T in there somewhere. I thought I received an incorrect T as well.. but after digging through the bags, I found the 2nd, correct, T.

Hope this helps

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #558 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 11:07:58 »
It was stated someone in here that the charred orange set will get a addon kit?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #559 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 15:58:23 »
It was stated someone in here that the charred orange set will get a addon kit?

At one time sherry mentioned it but I believe he has since changed his mind.

Offline sprk

« Reply #560 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 19:06:14 »

Sherry is the current set on the website the "different way" or is that still the set that is getting closed up? Sorry for asking something you already replied to up there, but since it's still on the website and I almost checked out a while ago I was curious slash confused. Thanks!

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #561 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 04:58:19 »
All the 62g springs are oos. Any ETA's when will there be back ?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline simkev

« Reply #562 on: Wed, 25 December 2013, 05:29:38 »
Will Dolch basekit be available again?
JAG ÄR LIVRÄDD FÖR ATT LEVA & JAG ÄR DÖDSRÄDD FÖR ATT DÖ

| Poker X - Ergo Clears & Red Alert 2.0 | Majestouch 2 TKL - Browns & Blue Cream Cheese |

Offline Stevenator21

« Reply #563 on: Thu, 26 December 2013, 21:36:35 »
All the 62g springs are oos. Any ETA's when will there be back ?

Yeah I was actually here to ask the same thing. Would be great to find out!
Ducky Shine 3 TKL w/ Browns + White LEDs

Offline reiuorw

« Reply #564 on: Fri, 27 December 2013, 19:41:19 »
Hi, sherry. I was waiting for paypal and planned to  participate in GMK RGB, but all GB products disappeared on Originative website. Does deadline end?

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #565 on: Fri, 27 December 2013, 21:46:59 »
I think he said that he will have a run again with the same sets but with different approach, he will also refund all participants that entered. Lets see what he has on mind down the road
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #566 on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 03:35:34 »
I think he said that he will have a run again with the same sets but with different approach, he will also refund all participants that entered. Lets see what he has on mind down the road

Interesting, I am currently knee deep in R5 but looking forward to still getting some Handarbeit Love for 2014  :thumb: .

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #567 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 22:01:13 »
Any chance the Dolch set be restock Sherry ? Kinda sad I missed that set :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 January 2014, 22:24:30 by bazh »
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Aggression

« Reply #568 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 22:43:38 »
I don't know if you can tell me, but what is the name of the Danish company who has manufactured some of your products?  :)

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #569 on: Tue, 07 January 2014, 22:50:51 »
I don't know if you can tell me, but what is the name of the Danish company who has manufactured some of your products?  :)

BSP:  http://www.bspeurope.dk/homeintro.html

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #570 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 18:29:58 »
62g springs and the thick formula of the lube kit seems to be out of stock, any estimated time on restock?
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #571 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 08:03:53 »
Will there be an update/restock to the classic beige doubleshot set?  I ordered one but my dream set would be one with a fixed tab and windows 8 logos like on the Dolch set.  I would buy 3 of them.   :thumb:
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline ninjadoc

« Reply #572 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 14:24:31 »
So when is Sherry going to be back?

Offline CrazyWu

« Reply #573 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 06:00:06 »

He said he would be away until January 20th.

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #574 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 20:34:17 »

Oh he's away.  Maybe that's why I haven't got my aluminum Filco case yet. 
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Johan

« Reply #575 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 03:48:21 »
Any idea when the otaku winkey set will start shipping?
Uh, stuff.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #576 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:12:25 »

Huge surprise that it's the 22nd now and Originative hasn't made a single point of communication in January!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #577 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:15:44 »

Huge surprise that it's the 22nd now and Originative hasn't made a single point of communication in January!

I haven't seen sherry on skype lately so perhaps he was delayed?

Offline t2russo

« Reply #578 on: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:17:44 »
Otaku Winkeyless was due first week December, Winkey extension first week January, GMK 7x same thing Feb.  I know he's obviously delayed and it's completely not surprising to me for things to be delayed beyond the made up deadlines, I did participate in Dolch from the start.  Just another year gone by and no change.  Hell, I'm dying to buy that KMAC 2 winkey kit that he has in stock on the website, but I don't want to throw money over to the website right now if I have no idea if things are actually in stock and when if ever they will ship.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 January 2014, 11:19:56 by t2russo »

Offline Johan

« Reply #579 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 05:35:56 »
Winkey extension first week January.

Are you sure about this? I vaguely remember it saying that it would ship near the end of January, not the beginning. I could definitely be wrong though. 
Uh, stuff.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #580 on: Sun, 26 January 2014, 16:36:08 »
Winkey extension first week January.

Are you sure about this? I vaguely remember it saying that it would ship near the end of January, not the beginning. I could definitely be wrong though.
It was the 1st week of each month, starting with the base kit and ending with the GMK spacebar.  The original base set was supposed to go the week after black friday (hah!).

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #581 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 08:48:52 »

I haven't seen sherry on skype lately so perhaps he was delayed?

Want to order something, but waiting til I know someone is there to send it out  :p

HHKB Pro 2 | FC660C | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #582 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 22:55:28 »

Offline t2russo

« Reply #583 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:30:54 »
Anyone who didn't get the email from Sherry, tl;dr is that nothing got done on the trip regarding otaku, there are two sample keys and Sherry wants us to "let him know" if this is the right color. 

Thanks for turning this into a group buy AFTER taking our money!  The offer to buy more things from you is an excellent compensation, ship those to my future retirement home.

"Hello friends,

I am sorry for the lack of updates.  I have just arrived back at home, and I am jetlagged.  I am just catching up with everything.

For those of you who do not know, I just came back from an Asia trip for both vacation and non-stop eating.  It was a great trip.

I wanted to ask you guys about the Otaku, and if you guys are fine with this color.  I have been at the manufacture with complaints because they did not produce the right color.

Let me know how it is because this is probably the one we are going for.  I will make it up to you guys by offering you guys a cheap set for the one with Black font as well."

PS BSP is in Asia now? 

« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:38:18 by t2russo »

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #584 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:38:57 »
Wonder why I don't get these emails. Registered twice for the NL...
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #585 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:41:26 »
Anyone who didn't get the email from Sherry, tl;dr is that nothing got done on the trip regarding otaku, there are two sample keys and Sherry wants us to "let him know" if this is the right color. 

Thanks for turning this into a group buy AFTER taking our money!  The offer to buy more things from you is an excellent compensation, ship those to my future retirement home.

"Hello friends,

I am sorry for the lack of updates.  I have just arrived back at home, and I am jetlagged.  I am just catching up with everything.

For those of you who do not know, I just came back from an Asia trip for both vacation and non-stop eating.  It was a great trip.

I wanted to ask you guys about the Otaku, and if you guys are fine with this color.  I have been at the manufacture with complaints because they did not produce the right color.

Let me know how it is because this is probably the one we are going for.  I will make it up to you guys by offering you guys a cheap set for the one with Black font as well."

PS BSP is in Asia now? 

I believe some of the stuff was to be from BSP, some from GMK and some from IMSTO.

Offline t2russo

« Reply #586 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 12:52:18 »

"Hello friends,

PS BSP is in Asia now? 

I believe some of the stuff was to be from BSP, some from GMK and some from IMSTO.

Ray I know this ****.  The base set was BSP.  Nothing goes on without the base set. 

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #587 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 14:47:31 »
Wanting to make an order here now that Sherryton is back. I can't seem to find a way to pay by PayPal. Am I missing something?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #588 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 16:25:58 »
Wanting to make an order here now that Sherryton is back. I can't seem to find a way to pay by PayPal. Am I missing something?

Are you sure he is back?

Last Active: Fri, 03 January 2014, 11:49:19

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #589 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 16:35:32 »

Are you sure he is back?

Sherry sent out an email Tuesday morning saying he was back home.

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #590 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 17:37:40 »

Are you sure he is back?

Sherry sent out an email Tuesday morning saying he was back home.

I had read this somewhere and was going off of that :)

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #591 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 19:09:47 »

Are you sure he is back?

pretty sure he is back because I just get a email from originative about my ordered had cancelled and refunded :rolleyes:

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #592 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 05:59:01 »
I got a notice that I was getting a refund on Handarbeit. What is the status of GMK RGB (Group Buy) - RGB (White)?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #593 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 06:07:28 »
Ready to hang out next week? :D

Yeah! First round is on Anson!  Did you receive your Dolch set? 

I had a dolch keyboard once, I sold it for no profit! **** ANSON!

Offline intelli78

« Reply #594 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 00:12:12 »
Any ETA on the Dolch set? My money is yours as soon as you care to take it...
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline reziak

• Topre/60% Enthusiast
« Reply #595 on: Sun, 02 February 2014, 21:59:47 »
Still waiting for a response to pay with PayPal.... :(

Offline PolaBurrr

« Reply #596 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 23:02:56 »
will there be another group buy for aluminum filco cases soon?  :D

Offline cruk

• :> keys
« Reply #597 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 01:51:44 »
Can I get a refund for the Black Otaku order? Color is not as expected and it's been ages since the proposed ship date.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #598 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 07:16:57 »
Sherry still hasn't logged into geekhack since January 3rd. Anyone have contact with him anywhere else? I'm guessing he is just overwhelmed at the moment.

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #599 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 08:00:03 »
Did anyone get the taihao sets?