geekhack Marketplace > MiMiC Cables

MiMiC Cables - Custom Sleeved Cables

<< < (2/265) > >>

Sifo:
Might be interested in some of these soon.

mistakemistake:

--- Quote from: JonDBurnett on Sat, 29 September 2012, 23:15:49 ---how soon could you have a couple done for myself??
and will the mini usb part be shrinked as well? because the screenshot shows it being left open??

--- End quote ---

We would just need to figure out what exactly you'd like your cable to look like. If I have the parts in stock, I can have it out by the next day. And yes, the USB B-mini end is also heatshrinked.

JonDBurnett:

--- Quote from: mistakemistake on Sat, 29 September 2012, 23:19:52 ---
--- Quote from: JonDBurnett on Sat, 29 September 2012, 23:15:49 ---how soon could you have a couple done for myself??
and will the mini usb part be shrinked as well? because the screenshot shows it being left open??

--- End quote ---

We would just need to figure out what exactly you'd like your cable to look like. If I have the parts in stock, I can have it out by the next day. And yes, the USB B-mini end is also heatshrinked.

--- End quote ---

yaay!! well whats in stock??

mistakemistake:

--- Quote from: JonDBurnett on Sat, 29 September 2012, 23:23:24 ---
--- Quote from: mistakemistake on Sat, 29 September 2012, 23:19:52 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

yaay!! well whats in stock??

--- End quote ---

I actually just ran out. I should have enough carbon fiber for a 6ft cable, enough superhero, green, and black with gold for a 10ft by this Thursday, October 4.

jcrouse:
Too funny. I just orderd 8 different colors of 10' sleeving, the same manufacturer as these, and a bunch of Type A and Type B Mini USB connectors and hoods. I then closed the browser went to geekhack SPY and saw this thread. I got my color samples from the manufacturer about a week ago, the same ones you show. I wanted to post a pic, even took it, but didn't want to step on Whisker's toes.

As demik stated, nice job of being respectful and checking with him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version