geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

Photo Contest!

(1/8) > >>

KeyPop:
Giving away money for your pictures of our keycaps!
There are a few exceptions to the rules.
1. POST your pictures in this thread rather than emailing it to us!
2. You may not enter in both the subscriber's contest(or reddit) and the GH contest! Choose one!
3. Multiple submissions allowed but you are required to choose only 1 in the final submission.
4. Enjoy!

KeyPop:
Disappointed...
Almost $35 worth of free money for a picture and zero submissions with 3 days left. 
:\

precarious:

--- Quote from: KeyPop on Thu, 10 January 2013, 13:38:05 ---Disappointed...
Almost $35 worth of free money for a picture and zero submissions with 3 days left. 

--- End quote ---

how does one distinguish between "keypop.net keycaps" and keycaps produced by signature plastics

i found this thread by checking the "unread" threads

TheProfosist:
Im sorry but i dont have any of your keycaps...

KeyPop:

--- Quote from: precarious on Thu, 10 January 2013, 13:41:43 ---
--- Quote from: KeyPop on Thu, 10 January 2013, 13:38:05 ---Disappointed...

--- End quote ---

how does one distinguish between "keypop.net keycaps" and keycaps produced by signature plastics

i found this thread by checking the "unread" threads

--- End quote ---

As long as the picture contains keycaps that are listed on our website it is fair game!
Come on guys! If there is only 1 submission by the end of the contest, that means that individual wins the 1st Place prize by default.

--- Quote from: TheProfosist on Thu, 10 January 2013, 13:42:22 ---Im sorry but i dont have any of your keycaps...

--- End quote ---
No need to apologize ;]
This contest is completely optional. We'd just like to give geekhackers an opportunity for free keycaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version