geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

Dear International Customers

(1/2) > >>

nokcha:
Unfortunately the Post Office has more than doubled their shipping rates for International orders starting January 27, 2013.
Source: http://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2012/pb22352/html/kit.htm
From now on all shipping for International Orders will start at $8.
Thankfully Domestic Prices have not increased drastically and will remain the same in our store.
If you have placed any orders today, we will honor our old shipping rates.

Again, we apologize for this as we have no control over it.
We hope you can still enjoy our keycaps and services through harsh times like these.
Thank you.

rowdy:
Thanks for the heads-up.  It's been mentioned in a couple of other threads too.

Now I'll have to buy more keycaps in each order to justify the postage ;)

MattBuzzy:
Aww it's a shame was about to place an order but the extra postage kills it for me unfortunately.

Wait when you said today do you mean orders made before this message or all day? (As in could I get an order now at the cheap postage rate?)

Kabuks:
Does that 8$ include tracking? Maybe if it does you could offer shipping with no tracking for international to keep the costs down.
Just an idea to attract the people that would be turned off with such a high shipping cost.

nokcha:

--- Quote from: Kabuks on Mon, 28 January 2013, 22:01:31 ---Does that 8$ include tracking? Maybe if it does you could offer shipping with no tracking for international to keep the costs down.
Just an idea to attract the people that would be turned off with such a high shipping cost.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately the $8 does not include tracking. We can only offer a partial tracking that only tracks the package while it's in the US.
Additional tracking #'s in this new policy is only reserved for special online services or additional costs at the Post Office. :[

We only honored our old shipping rates when the order was placed before we changed our shipping prices(this morning)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version