geekhack Marketplace > Kailh

Have you used the keyboard with Kailh BOX Switch?

<< < (2/4) > >>

chyros:

--- Quote from: klennkellon on Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:30:52 ---BOX Whites are nice but I still prefer Gatistotles; more tactile and slightly bassier click.

BOX Blacks are the best stock linears I've ever tried. Smooth, not much wobble. What else could you want in a linear?

--- End quote ---
Good weighting? xD

I don't actually know the weighting of these, I only have a few loose switches.

klennkellon:

--- Quote from: chyros on Fri, 25 August 2017, 19:32:46 ---
--- Quote from: klennkellon on Fri, 25 August 2017, 18:30:52 ---BOX Whites are nice but I still prefer Gatistotles; more tactile and slightly bassier click.

BOX Blacks are the best stock linears I've ever tried. Smooth, not much wobble. What else could you want in a linear?

--- End quote ---
Good weighting? xD

I don't actually know the weighting of these, I only have a few loose switches.

--- End quote ---
i didnt mention weighting because i figured that people would just buy the weightings they want. still wish they had some intermediate option between blacks and reds though.

but hey they're still smooth at the end of the day

woodkeys:
I have used the box browns, some of my favorite switches so far.

A buddy of mine built a planck with the box dark yellows, heavy linear. Took him a bit to get used to the heavies, but he loves it. That was coming from gat blacks.

The low profile switches are very interesting. The don't fit a standard MX mount, so there aren't many options out there. In fact I don't know if any that are available. I designed and built a PCB for them. I actually really like them. Again, I got the browns because I like tactile. They feel great. Somewhere close to a laptop keyboard with the shorter throw, but definitely still with that mechanical feel.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HotRoderX:
I have a baggy of box blacks waiting for Tada 68 kits to go on sale on Mass Drop! These switches are just they feel so smooth I can't wait!

Petch:
Anyone notice that the BOX red is wobbly compared to the black? Maybe just my sample switches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version